PDA

View Full Version : TSDL

West Hammer
30/11/2010, 7:28 PM
ComeonTownNow you really do show yourself up sometimes. Are you aloud to bye drink in a pub yet!

ComeOnTownNow
30/11/2010, 8:50 PM
its actually spelt "buy" a drink in a pub, did you go to school at all Hammer? Bridge are the only team in the league that do not own their own pitch, i stand to be corrected on that, tough cookies on them if ferryhouse do not allow them to play! town gave them the option to play their if theyre pitch was unavailable, so how on earth should they keep their home advantage, they would of got all the takings on the gate last sunday if it did go ahead

ComeOnTownNow
30/11/2010, 9:22 PM
clonmel town OWN the complex pony

Quietman
30/11/2010, 10:22 PM
Pony i didnt know u could sell land when you are leasing a premises, unfortunately you are uninformed! town have sold two patches of land in the complex, to the Bridge club on the left hand side and also the far side where they have sold that to the Athletic club, the only piece they didnt own was the behind the goal and they bought that recently off the corporation where they are now building a schoolboy pitch.

get your facts right before you say anything here!

ComeOnTownNow, you are bang out of order having a pop at an individual over minor grammer mistakes, especially when your own reply is riddled with same. Your replies actually remind me of a certain person involved with Town..........................................Chri s!! Also I accept that you are better informed with the goings on in the Complex, so maybe you can correct me if I'm wrong......I thought that both the Bridge Club and the Running Club had a 100 year lease from the Corporation when Town purchased and therefore they were entitled to use the land and facilities. Doesn't the Running Club own the track also...How much did the land sell for??....Regardless of which, I think you'll all find that similar to all the home owners out there, the Banks own everything!!!! Later Chris:rolleyes:!!

ComeOnTownNow
01/12/2010, 3:34 AM
the bridge club and the running club have no lease, but as far as i am aware when the club bought the complex one of the stipulations was they had to let the athletic club use the track for as long as they want. i havn't a clue how much it was sold for and as for your assumption for who i am i maybe the lad your on about or i maybe not, we will have to keep you guessing, this is half the fun

p.s. on the topic of identities its well known who you are but sure we will keep that a little secret for a while until you are right ;)

West Hammer
02/12/2010, 6:48 PM
All Schoolboy games in South Tipp have already been called off for this weekend. Bet Lewis will not look at forecast for weekend and call off all fixtures Friday or even Saturday Evening. Every pitch in the county if frozen solid and with night temps of -3 to -6 forecast over the weekend that will not change.

West Hammer
02/12/2010, 11:27 PM
Pitches will need 2-3 days of above 0 temps to recover from such severe night on night frosts. To anyone who does not know about looking after a sports ground, the pitches are frozen about 2 inches down already.

bad bhob
03/12/2010, 12:48 PM
Pitches will need 2-3 days of above 0 temps to recover from such severe night on night frosts. To anyone who does not know about looking after a sports ground, the pitches are frozen about 2 inches down already.

west hammer knows what he's talking about ( he looks after one of the best pitches in tipp )but of course lewis wont give a toss.he dont care what state the pitch is left in !!