PDA

View Full Version : Sligo Rovers Commemorative DVD

sligoman
03/12/2010, 8:36 AM
Sligo Rovers wish to inform supporters that a special dvd commemorating what has been one of the most successful seasons in the clubs history will be launched next Saturday 11th December at 1pm in the official club shop in the old GHQ Building in O’Connell Street, Sligo.

This dvd will cost just €15 and will tell the story of what has been a remarkable year for the club and which culminated in the club winning both the EA Sports Cup and the FAI Ford Cup. On the dvd will be highlights of the EA Sports Cup Final, the FAI Ford Cup semi-final and the final league game of the season against St. Patrick’s Athletic as well as extended highlights of that famous victory in the Aviva Stadium.

There will also be interviews and reaction from Paul Cook and his players making this a must have item for any Rovers supporter. For further information or to pre-order a copy please contact the club on 071-9171212 or e-mail keith [at] sligorovers.com.

sligoman
03/12/2010, 8:20 PM
Sligo Rovers wish to inform supporters that a special DVD commemorating what has been one of the most successful seasons in the clubs history will be launched next Saturday 11th December at 1pm in the official club shop in the old GHQ Building in O’Connell Street, Sligo.

This DVD will cost just €12.99 and will tell the story of what has been a remarkable year for the club and which culminated in the club winning both the EA Sports Cup and the FAI Ford Cup. On the dvd will be highlights of the EA Sports Cup Final, the FAI Ford Cup semi-final and the final league game of the season against St. Patrick’s Athletic as well as extended highlights of that famous victory in the Aviva Stadium.

There will also be interviews and reaction from Paul Cook and his players making this a must have item for any Rovers supporter. To book by credit card please ring the Showgrounds office at 071-9171212 from Wednesday 8th December and there is an extra charge for postage and packaging. For further information please ring the Showgrounds office or e-mail keith [at] sligorovers.com.

redobit
03/12/2010, 9:30 PM
Fair play to the club for acting quick and geting this released in plenty of time for Christmass. By all accounts demand is high with pre bookings been taken in the club shop or email Keith on the email above.

sligoman
05/12/2010, 10:47 PM
Sligo Rovers wish to inform supporters that a special dvd commemorating what has been one of the most successful seasons in the clubs history will be launched next Saturday 11th December at 1pm in the official club shop in the old GHQ Building in O’Connell Street, Sligo.

This dvd will cost just €14.99 and will tell the story of what has been a remarkable year for the club and which culminated in the club winning both the EA Sports Cup and the FAI Ford Cup. On the dvd will be highlights of the EA Sports Cup Final, the FAI Ford Cup semi-final and the final league game of the season against St. Patrick’s Athletic as well as extended highlights of that famous victory in the Aviva Stadium.

There will also be interviews and reaction from Paul Cook and his players making this a must have item for any Rovers supporter. For further information or to pre-order a copy please contact the club on 071-9171212 or e-mail keith [at] sligorovers.com.

Peachey
14/12/2010, 6:54 PM
14.99 what a rip off, it's only 11 in Heatons, hopefully someone will put it on the tube

avvenalaf
14/12/2010, 7:14 PM
14.99 what a rip off, it's only 11 in Heatons, hopefully someone will put it on the tube

This runs away with the award for The Most Ungrateful Post of The Year. Hope Heatons bring you to The Aviva next season. Haven't seen the DVD yet but it would be cheap at 30 yoyo.

sligoman
15/12/2010, 3:03 PM
14.99 what a rip off, it's only 11 in Heatons, hopefully someone will put it on the tubeI've been told it's €15 in Heatons. The only way you may have got it cheaper in there is with their 20% off everything offer...although I'm not sure that applies to the DVD as that's supplied by Rovers. But to say €15 is a rip-off is stupid anyway, €15 is great value for the content on it.

Shiba
18/12/2010, 11:12 AM

There is always one moaner...............Have it ,watched it and was well worth the €14.99 I paid for it. I hope no one actually copies it to you tube then freeloading supporters like yourself will have to pay to see it.

sligoman
18/12/2010, 11:52 AM
2010 was undoubtedly one of the greatest seasons in the history of Sligo Rovers and now supporters have the chance to relive all those great memories with a special commemorative dvd that has been issued. Written and produced by Tommie Gorman this dvd tells the story of how Rovers won both the EA Sports Cup and the FAI Ford Cup and also finished 3rd in the Airtricity League Premier Division. Packed full of interviews with all those involved with Sligo Rovers both on the pitch and behind the scenes, it also has extended highlights of that incredible day in the Aviva Stadium including the full penalty shoot-out and also highlights of the homecoming the next day.

A must have for any Rovers supporter this dvd costs just €14.99 and is available from a wide number of outlets throughout the North West Region. For those who wish to send the dvd to family of friends abroad they can purchase a Region 0 dvd which will work anywhere in the World making this the perfect Christmas gift. The dvd can also be purchased by credit card by ringing the office in the Showgrounds on 071-9171212. The dvd is on sale in the following outlets:

Sligo Rovers Club Office, the Showgrounds,

Sligo Rovers Club Shop, O’Connell Street, Sligo,

Jako, Markievicz Road, Sligo,

Mullen’s ESSO Spar, Bundoran Road, Sligo,

Innisfree Service Station, Pearse Road, Sligo,

Canning’s House & Garden, Pearse Road, Sligo,

Colleary’s, Beltra, Co. Sligo,

Sligo Gate Filling Station, Collooney, Sligo,

Mullen’s Texaco Garage, Manorhamilton, Co. Leitrim,

Lunney’s Filling Station, Carrick-on-Shannon, Co. Leitrim,

Lowe’s, Carrick on Shannon, Co. Leitrim,

Grennan’s Electrical, Boyle, Co. Roscommon,

Kenny’s Sports, Ballina, Co. Mayo; &

Heaton’s Stores in Sligo, Castlebar, Ballina and Carrick on Shannon.

For further information please contact Sligo Rovers on 071-9171212 or e-mail keith [at] sligorovers.com

avvenalaf
18/12/2010, 1:55 PM
Got it, watched it and it is a terrific souvenir of a great season. Well done, Tommy and all concerned.

clubman
21/12/2010, 9:47 PM
This has to go down as the best produced piece every to be associated with the Bit O' Red.
A total masterpiece and a must have for every Rovers supporter. Brilliantly put together, interviews, football clips etc.
There's no doubt the price tag is relatively low for the content level. Listening to Dermot Kelly and Cookie talking as regards the future of this football club is nothing but neck hair raising moments.
Certainly a club in great hands going forward to a greater future.
Take a bow Tommie Gorman and co you've done us all proud!!

Peachey
26/12/2010, 2:33 PM
Got this a present yesterday, not bad, I would have preferred more action and less talking, couldn't understand a word Ndo said, I'll bet it was a great Christmas for all the big wigs in the Showgrounds, I heard a lot of people woke up with Europa League final tickets in their stockings got from the Showgounds, and nothing for the real fans, some things never change

Fivesilver
26/12/2010, 6:24 PM
Got this a present yesterday, not bad, I would have preferred more action and less talking, couldn't understand a word Ndo said, I'll bet it was a great Christmas for all the big wigs in the Showgrounds, I heard a lot of people woke up with Europa League final tickets in their stockings got from the Showgounds, and nothing for the real fans, some things never change

Didn't take him long to pick up a Riverstown accent, then.

avvenalaf
26/12/2010, 8:30 PM

What !!!! You mean to say that they didn't leave a dozen into Harry's?