PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Div 2B

Baalbec United
15/11/2010, 5:07 PM
Great post roadend!
Watched both A teams playing each other in a midweek fixture reffed by the infamous T.Mazur earlier in the year and i know for a fact that 4 players played that day and yesterday.Bertie aka Speedy .Ur man the leftie up front , the goalie and the right back .Also one of the C.b's so thats 5.Lie all u want doesnt matter I know what i saw on both days.On a side note the pitch was a disgrace

Baalbec United
16/11/2010, 12:19 PM
5 lad

Wrong there pa, foot police strikes again and very quick to down us as per usual. Larrry n Davy played that day seanie n niall b were out.Plus ye were short that day Conor + Tommy H plus more missing.Weren t ye bate that day by a shocking Corbally team?

Roadend
16/11/2010, 1:30 PM
Wrong there pa, foot police strikes again and very quick to down us as per usual. Larrry n Davy played that day seanie n niall b were out.Plus ye were short that day Conor + Tommy H plus more missing.Weren t ye bate that day by a shocking Corbally team? Must have been shocking if 5 C players played for them. I believe that's what they call a ZING!

faces
16/11/2010, 2:05 PM
Wrong there pa, foot police strikes again and very quick to down us as per usual. Larrry n Davy played that day seanie n niall b were out.Plus ye were short that day Conor + Tommy H plus more missing.Weren t ye bate that day by a shocking Corbally team?

just saying there is 5 b players togging out with us most sundays and geting a game lad.and no we were not bate by a bad corbally team we were bate by the ref that day.by the way who is knocking yee or downing yee.

bigballs2
16/11/2010, 10:02 PM
Great post roadend!
Watched both A teams playing each other in a midweek fixture reffed by the infamous T.Mazur earlier in the year and i know for a fact that 4 players played that day and yesterday.Bertie aka Speedy .Ur man the leftie up front , the goalie and the right back .Also one of the C.b's so thats 5.Lie all u want doesnt matter I know what i saw on both days.On a side note the pitch was a disgrace

Baalbec you cant say much, how many players do ye have playing with the A team i no at least 3 and faces says 5.Get your facts right bud! also to say Corballys pitch was a disgrace what do you expect in the winter time come on lad wake up a bit

Baalbec United
25/11/2010, 3:04 PM
Bit ironic this whole thing really...got suspended from the foot last thursday,back today, now suspended for real this weekend. Hard done by on both but sh*t happens!
Fair relieved that we won thanks to a massive effort from all the lads against a physical Mungret side. Mc Subbins , with his 1st goal of the season , sealed it! Burners had a blinder deserved a goal. Also peter ryan was excellant

Baalbec United
25/11/2010, 3:15 PM
well done manager joe murphy doing a great job

Long way to go no doubt we still have to play castle twice. Couldnt agree with your comment re joe murphy more. He has held the whole show together on his own without any assistant manager.we have won a lot of tight games this year,because our tactics have been spot on also he is never afraid to change things at any stage.A great man manager too surely the best in kilmallock hands down!

Baalbec United
25/11/2010, 3:23 PM

Long way to go no doubt we still have to play castle twice. Couldnt agree with your comment re joe murphy more. He has held the whole show together on his own without any assistant manager.we have won a lot of tight games this year,because our tactics have been spot on also he is never afraid to change things at any stage.A great man manager too surely the best in kilmallock hands down!

Baalbec United
25/11/2010, 5:14 PM
dont know wat is going on with the duplicate post above, sending em off the phone?
Anyway breaking news! Big balls is our very own p.creagh. It all makes sense now. USED to be assistant manager for yrs.Left us a rite off and we have never looked back!Need to keep going now. Hoping for polonia n Castle draw this weekend

faces
30/11/2010, 9:31 AM

i didnt believe it at first when people said you spout a lot of **** but my god you are absoulutely nuts.

faces
30/11/2010, 10:08 AM
and his one of your own club members faces:eek:

i know exactly who he is.maybe he was expecting to be called up to the A team and that call never came through so he might be sour.