PDA

View Full Version : South Africa 2010

GalwayFrancis
15/05/2004, 12:20 PM
cant wait.... should be a good laugh in SA...
in other news dennis irwin plays his lost match today...

eirebhoy
15/05/2004, 3:08 PM
cant wait
You're gonna have to mate, another 6 years to go. ;)

slow2anger
15/05/2004, 4:28 PM
cant wait.... should be a good laugh in SA...
Yeah.....so many different and new ways to get robbed/mugged in SA.....

ElSieteSecretos
15/05/2004, 11:19 PM
south africa ???/ what a joke !! who wants to go to that smelly land ? so you canbe your stolen with your watch or money

yur man
16/05/2004, 12:32 AM
well, i tink its great and ill be goin :ball:

Plastic Paddy
16/05/2004, 4:59 PM
south africa ???/ what a joke !! who wants to go to that smelly land ? so you canbe your stolen with your watch or money

Racist as well as homophobic? Your mother must be so proud. :rolleyes:

Do us a favour. Keep crap like this away from this board.

:ball: PP

eoinh
16/05/2004, 5:09 PM
Yeah.....so many different and new ways to get robbed/mugged in SA.....

HMM maybe thats what South Africans think of us after hearing what happened to Paula Radcliffe.

They have hosted other major sporting events without any difficulty.

Declan_Michael
16/05/2004, 7:09 PM
The heat will not favour European teams. Argentina or yawn, Brazil to win.

slow2anger
16/05/2004, 7:45 PM
They have hosted other major sporting events without any difficulty.
I look forward to eating my words, don't get me wrong........just don't fancy looking for a nice back street pub in Jo'burg!!!

eoinh
16/05/2004, 7:58 PM
The heat will not favour European teams. Argentina or yawn, Brazil to win.

Remember its South Africas winter time in June/July so it wount be very hot.

Metrostars
17/05/2004, 2:18 PM
You heard it here first....March 2010, FIFA inspects South Africa for the 10th time and as they will not be ready, decides not to hold the WC finals in SA. Next stop: USA.

pete
17/05/2004, 2:42 PM
dennis irwin plays his lost match today...

I'm happy he found his match ;)

ElSieteSecretos
17/05/2004, 3:37 PM
acist as well as homophobic? Your mother must be so proud.

hey PP, I thought you say, oh ElSeiteSecretos, I dont like what you say, so now I take the action of banning your posts. because I was so angry and I have never done this before...... so much talk from your stupid mouth , you know!

Have you ever been to thier country with all the violance ... so so much violance !! (and without any airconditioning) take a favour and visit the shanty towns before you talk down to me, puta. And dont talk about my mother in future ? ok amgio ?

:mad: :mad:

lopez
17/05/2004, 4:18 PM
You've got to admit siete braincells, you do half talk a lot of mierda. I mean, have you been to South Africa with all 'the violance ... so so much violance?' No I bet you haven't! Because you are - from your fake grammatical errors to your mock Hispanic indignation of your perceived slight on mama - a wind up merchant with as much Spanish in you as Nelson Mandela.

People I know who have been there think Cape Town is great. Joburg is a bit dodgy but so was Washington DC, Detroit and Chicago and that didn't stop FIFA using those places as World Cup venues. In the country I live in there was a large number of people who refused to visit Ireland in the seventies and eighties because of 'the bombs.' We know that was sh*te: Bit like your sweeping assessment of South Africa. Personally speaking, South Africa deserved it after the fit-up over 2006. I wish them the best and have no doubt about their capacity to host the competition, having done a minor version of it already with the 1995 rugby World Cup.

Anyway, gilipollas, have you got bored of winding up your new found eejit amigos on ourweeminds?

I look forward to eating my words, don't get me wrong........just don't fancy looking for a nice back street pub in Jo'burg!!!But it won't stop you, I bet. Rock on Tommy is a good guide to have. He managed to get a cabbie to take him to Soweto in 1995 although the cabby insisted on him having just enough time to get out of the cab, kiss the floor, and jump back in to speed out back to Honkyville.

Plastic Paddy
17/05/2004, 4:36 PM
hey PP, I thought you say, oh ElSeiteSecretos, I dont like what you say, so now I take the action of banning your posts. because I was so angry and I have never done this before...... so much talk from your stupid mouth , you know!

My stupid mouth? At least it's not a stupid racist homophobic mouth, like the one you possess.

Do you deny being racist? Do you deny being homophobic? If you do, there's obviously someone else posting here using your handle. If not, then take your hate-ridden filth elsewhere. (And not OWC; I'm sure they don't want it either.)

Have you ever been to thier country with all the violance ... so so much violance !! (and without any airconditioning) take a favour and visit the shanty towns before you talk down to me, puta. And dont talk about my mother in future ? ok amgio ?

Firstly, you ain't no amigo of mine. I choose my friends with more care than that. Secondly, puta, as long as you continue to come out with racist or homophobic jibes on these boards, I'll continue to "talk down" to you. Because with your attitudes, you certainly can't be spoken to as an equal.

:ball: PP

The Good Son
17/05/2004, 4:41 PM
Two years ago myself and my brother drove from Jo'burg to Cape Town and back again over a week, in that time staying over in four different cities and we didn't see even a hint of trouble. Over there your advised not to use the public transport yet we used it few times and again didn't get any grief. You tend to get stared at being the only white faces but that's about the size of it. My brother was working in Soweto at the time and I went in to where he worked once and again all you get is the kids running up to you saying hello and a few even trying to start a game of football with us. At the same time the centre and other parts of Jo'burg and all towns over there aren't the safest places after dark, but then again you can say the same about many places in Ireland.

ElSieteSecretos
17/05/2004, 6:53 PM
Because you are - from your fake grammatical errors to your mock Hispanic indignation of your perceived slight on mama - a wind up merchant with as much Spanish in you as Nelson Mandela.

hey, did I say I was in South Africia ? no but I know my good friend was. He says that there is still a lot of violance and his wallet was stolen. So i Know ok?

I can laugh at your stupid english ! what does the above mean ?oh South Africa is so great ! we had such a nice tournament there with no problems, you idiot ! maybe your friend was a blind man ? or he arrive in another country?

People I know who have been there think Cape Town is great. Joburg is a bit dodgy but so was Washington DC, Detroit and Chicago and that didn't stop FIFA using those places as World Cup venues.

hey lopez, do you know that there is a big difference between America and the 3rd world ? so do yourself a favor, stop you non sense!!!!!!!!

My stupid mouth? At least it's not a stupid racist homophobic mouth, like the one you possess.

Hey, I dont like gay men, maybe you do, but that is your own business ok ? If I dont like them, you dont have to make me like them. Take your american idelogies with you home. I dont want to go to South Africa, there are many other countries that deserve it, maybe in 2016?

i dont care what your color is (unlike some here on this board ).. yeah, I mean you and yyour stupid mouth ok, I hate your country and your drunken supporters, i hope the the portugese polícias say hello when you arrive with the england shirt with a batton on your face.

Plastic Paddy
17/05/2004, 7:43 PM
Hey, I dont like gay men, maybe you do, but that is your own business ok ? If I dont like them, you dont have to make me like them. Take your american idelogies with you home. I dont want to go to South Africa, there are many other countries that deserve it, maybe in 2016?

i dont care what your color is (unlike some here on this board ).. yeah, I mean you and yyour stupid mouth ok, I hate your country and your drunken supporters, i hope the the portugese polícias say hello when you arrive with the england shirt with a batton on your face.

You hate my country? Leave it then, and do all right-minded Irish people a favour. Calling me English as an insult? F**k me, did you write that one yourself? :rolleyes: Not content with just being the number one bigot on this board, you've cut me to the quick with your acerbic wit. Really, how will I ever recover...? :rolleyes:

Lopez, your turn to do a little cretin-bashing...

:) PP

ElSieteSecretos
17/05/2004, 7:50 PM
I mean england, and i know your not irish (you wish your were,you and your stupid plastics ? where have you found this stupid name?) and because you know its a hated country everywhere....

in future i will ignore you stupid posts, since its become quite clear that you are most stupid and your mind is closed.

Adam, please do me a favour

== PP really say == hey Adam, please do me a favour ok ? because I posted on a board, he says some true things and I want to cry ! (and now my trousers are wet!!) you stupid girl PP... dont insult me or my family again ok ?

( i say amigo because I konw english people understand the Sarcastic"

lopez
17/05/2004, 10:14 PM
You hate my country? Leave it then, and do all right-minded Irish people a favour.Nice one! :)

Lopez, your turn to do a little cretin-bashing.. :D :D :D Alas, it's totally wasted on this polla. As Dav suggests, the lobotomy is the only hope of curing him. Now how do you work this 'ignore' button regarding the gilipollas? :rolleyes:

ElSieteSecretos
17/05/2004, 10:52 PM
dont worry, i will ignore your incredible post also

finlma
18/05/2004, 8:38 AM

Can someone please kick this guy off the board. This is getting annoying.

sylvo
18/05/2004, 8:43 AM
[QUOTE=ElSieteSecretos] I hate your country and your drunken supporters,

There must be,by the sound's of thing's some good crack being sold on the mean street's of Waterford's latino district these day's, el mupo it's a good job yer never seen the state we were in Poland the other week while following our country, it would have made you hate Ireland and Irish fan's even more, listen stay away from Holland on june 5th cause there'll be more of the same, proberly better stay that weekend in Spanish Harlem Waterford. :D

Paulie
18/05/2004, 8:45 AM
His emails make as much sense as a Monthy Python sketch but aren't nearly as funny.

Littlest Hobo
18/05/2004, 12:12 PM

:mad: :mad:

What are numty you really are :rolleyes:
Hey Gringo.....are you the fastest mouse in all of waterford ;)
You F***king divy :D

Bowsy
18/05/2004, 12:55 PM

Hey Lopez that might pass as a compliment. Someday i hope to write an INCREDIBLE post. Well at least a great one.

ElSiete, PP isn't Irish? De que parte de Irlanda eres, amigo? (Puedo utilizar el sarcasmo tambien, que estupendo!!!)

lopez
18/05/2004, 1:08 PM
Hey Lopez that might pass as a compliment. Someday i hope to write an INCREDIBLE post. Well at least a great one.It's hard to figure out anything with this tw*t. He's yet to say anything sensible since his return from his previous carnation and subsequent expulsion. Don't rememeber him, but he must have asked for a seperate Celtic thread back then to be slung off, because snide racism and personal insults have so far left him untouched by the mods: Not even a yellow card. :confused:

You know I'd doubt he's even from Waterford. He just puts that down so people like us can call everyone from there all c*nts just because of him. I do know one thing though: His dad wishes he had settled for a w*nk! :D :D

Bowsy
18/05/2004, 1:40 PM
You know I'd doubt he's even from Waterford. He just puts that down so people like us can call everyone from there all c*nts just because of him. I do know one thing though: His dad wishes he had settled for a w*nk! :D :D

Think how his mother feels. He's obviously a bit of a hijo de puta so what does that make her??? :p Sorry for bringing su familia into it again ElSiete, amigo mio!
I'm all in favour of a few good antagonists on a forum but offensive second rate ones like ElSiete and the short lived Come N Then are letting us down. Might go ask the infamous Mickster for Soccercentral.ie's forum to join us if he's still about. Show them how it's done.

sylvo
18/05/2004, 2:12 PM
[QUOTE=ElSieteSecretos]I mean england, and i know your not irish (you wish your were,you and your stupid plastics ? where have you found this stupid name?) and because you know its a hated country everywhere...

This is getting better, ''stupid plastic's'', normally any dissing of 2nd generation Irish people i take seriously, but in EL Mupo's case i'll just keep laughing my fcuking side's off, i'm over for the Romania game next week, i might take a trip down to yer local canteena in Waterford and try some of that special red lemonade that you've been drinking, sound's like it's great stuff even make's yer think yer from bogata :p :D by the sound's of thing's.

NeilMcD
18/05/2004, 2:43 PM
if it was not so funny i would say he should be banned from the site

Plastic Paddy
18/05/2004, 3:57 PM
if it was not so funny i would say he should be banned from the site

The only funny thing about this is the extent to which this cretin is being roundly dismissed by everyone. What's not funny is the racist and homophobic pish that he/she/it keeps coming out - and getting away - with.

because snide racism and personal insults have so far left him untouched by the mods: Not even a yellow card.

It's surprising to say the least. I can only assume they're busy with other things and will ban he/she/it in time. Roll on.

lopez
18/05/2004, 4:21 PM
PP, people like el siete braincells are, along with our guests from En-ger-land, to be ignored. They come on, try to wind people up, and if ignored, tend to f*ck off. It's hardly brave stuff is it?

I'm surprised too that he hasn't been banned. I mean take Pogsly - remember him - who just lost his rag on a debate over RMK, insulted someone, and KAPOW, he's history. 7 braincells insults a multitude of people from gays to Africans to 2nd generation Irish, even Spanish people and the citizens of Waterford come to that, and he's still allowed to give out. All he needs is to ask for a special Celtic section on the site or demand that his thread about 'Henrik Larsson's favourite sexual position' be taken out of the bin, and we might see him exiled...again!

NeilMcD is half right. He's funny, but in a pathetic way.

Plastic Paddy
18/05/2004, 4:25 PM
PP, people like el siete braincells are, along with our guests from En-ger-land, to be ignored. They come on, try to wind people up, and if ignored, tend to f*ck off. It's hardly brave stuff is it?

Normally I would happily ignore them, Señor. However, much of his stuff crosses the line of common decency and I feel that he needs to be taken to task publicly for it. It's just not on, whether on the internet or in the real world.

sylvo
19/05/2004, 2:14 PM
Totally agree with yer PP, the homophobic remark's and the remark's about Africa were bang out of order from old El Mupo, as for the remark's about as he put it us ''stupid plastic's'' who only ''think we're Irish'', that one was just had the opposite effect on me rather then offending, we've all had that old classic ''how come yer not at Wembley'' when following Ireland or the odd sad fcuk trying to tell us our link with Ireland finished when our parent's emigrated, but this is the first time that some care in the community case who's trying to pass himself off as someone from Santander or Los Castros has tried it on :rolleyes: , take it we'll be seeing yer good self @ the supporters club meeting on friday night.