PDA

View Full Version : Horseshoe Karaoke?

Colm
12/05/2004, 11:21 PM
I heard a vicious rumour earlier that there's not going to be any Karaoke after the game on Friday!
It's been a big crowd puller for the Horseshoe in recent weeks and I know that a few people who wouldn;t normally go there after games wer going to come in for it so it's strange that they won't have it this week.
My main concern though is that all my singing practice is goint to go to waste! :(
We want Karaoke. Ganstas Paradise.... innit! :D

NorthoftheLee
13/05/2004, 8:17 AM
I heard a vicious rumour earlier that there's not going to be any Karaoke after the game on Friday!
It's been a big crowd puller for the Horseshoe in recent weeks and I know that a few people who wouldn;t normally go there after games wer going to come in for it so it's strange that they won't have it this week.
My main concern though is that all my singing practice is goint to go to waste! :(
We want Karaoke. Ganstas Paradise.... innit! :D

thank fuc for samm mercies...karaoke sucks to badly especially when there's only 2 heads hogging the mic for the evening.. :p

razor
13/05/2004, 8:43 AM

I knew there was another reason apart from cheap beer why I go to the Beer Garden.
:D

Gary
13/05/2004, 12:58 PM
To be fair, I reckon the karaoke scared more people away than attracted the lasttime. Those who didnt run straight away certainly did after the first few 'singers'.

As for the beer garden :rolleyes:

razor
13/05/2004, 1:38 PM
The band who have that ******* song are singing it at half time at the game tomorrow night afaik.

Lets all direct it towards the 50 odd pieces of scum that come down...

So if the l@nger song crowd are playing at HT tomorrow night, does that mean we'll have no Hit the Bar.
Recently thats been the most entertaining part of the evening.

max power
13/05/2004, 1:55 PM
will i bring down my karaoke gear with me for frida week ???

Colm
13/05/2004, 1:58 PM
To be fair, I reckon the karaoke scared more people away than attracted the lasttime. Those who didnt run straight away certainly did after the first few 'singers'.

You're sooo wrong.
Anyone who left was planning to go to town anyway. I know for a fact that there are quite a few people who would normally go to town but were planning to go to Horseshoe instead for the Karaoke for the laugh. Ah well.

Eric
13/05/2004, 2:01 PM
That Karaoke was shocking the last time

NorthoftheLee
13/05/2004, 2:10 PM
You're sooo wrong.
Anyone who left was planning to go to town anyway. I know for a fact that there are quite a few people who would normally go to town but were planning to go to Horseshoe instead for the Karaoke for the laugh. Ah well.

thats one person Colm init?? :D

Colm
13/05/2004, 2:34 PM
That Karaoke was shocking the last time

Apart from when I was singing of course! ;)

thats one person Colm init??

No no, a few people init! :)

Colm
13/05/2004, 9:00 PM
Lads lads........

Remember the fabulous Boyband made up of myself and Colm singing such great songs as Gangstas Paradise, Swear it again and No matter what!

What a boyband that is.... forget your Blue and your Westlife, the worlds greatest (two member!) boyband can only be seen in the Horseshoe (although we did do an a special performance on the bus to Bohs!).

Colm we will be back...

A "Blurred Oasis" coming soon to a pub near you!

Yes indeed we will be back. Maybe in the Horseshoe or on the bus to Waterford. Keep the faith!