PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Division 1A 2010/2011

bald eagle
09/11/2010, 11:19 AM
I enjoyed reading the B.S. that was on this thread and although I accept that my opinion obviously counts for nothing I feel that a vote of the contributers should have occured before you behaved as all omnipotent lords have done since time began, and wiped the slate clean.because that is what you decided was the "right thing to do"

CĂșlbaire
09/11/2010, 3:37 PM
I enjoyed reading the B.S. that was on this thread and although I accept that my opinion obviously counts for nothing I feel that a vote of the contributers should have occured before you behaved as all omnipotent lords have done since time began, and wiped the slate clean.because that is what you decided was the "right thing to do"

+1

Although, I wouldn't have phrased it so bluntly. It'd be great if the good posts from the old thread could be salvaged and merged into this one. No point letting all of those go to waste just because of one or two trolls.

dahamsta
09/11/2010, 4:28 PM
This isn't a democracy, there are no ballot cards here. In future if you have a problem with something administrative, post it in the Support forum or contact the moderator please.

CĂșlbaire
10/11/2010, 1:08 AM
Sound, will remember that in future...

dahamsta
10/11/2010, 2:29 PM
Thanks.