PDA

View Full Version : xlex & macy time to smile....

max power
12/05/2004, 1:03 PM
a text alert i've just recieved,

eric lavine i to be shown the door by longford,lavine hasn't started a game this season following the arrival of paul keegan, waterford are interested.....

you thoughts as if i don't know already :p

Longfordian
12/05/2004, 1:07 PM
Hmm wouldnt surprise me if the fecker was content to sit in the stand for the rest of his contract..His fitness/finishing last night was brutal, one having an impact on the other, he was clean through on the keeper but couldnt run so he tried to lob him and cleared the boundary wall..

Maz
12/05/2004, 1:55 PM
he has told people he is not leaving longford he loves the people (sick bucket) and hes getting paid either way!!

max power
12/05/2004, 1:58 PM
if his contract is cancelled there is fcuk all he can do about it, we're not gonna get a transfer fee now, better to cut our losses, he won't get the full amount owed to him on the contract so we'll be rid of him and have saved a few quid that can be spent on a certain midfielder !!!

Longfordian
12/05/2004, 2:15 PM
Have to have a reason to cancel his contract or you could be sued for unfair dismissal, but im sure any more ill disclipine can be taken into account, if he's clever though all he has to do is turn up for training on time, turn up for matches and basically do what he's told and it would be very hard to get rid of him, Methinks a private detective is called for to follow him around Galway :) .You'd surely catch him up to something he shouldnt be

max power
12/05/2004, 2:18 PM
but if he agrees to end contract, gets a pay off and joins waterford for free, he gets a lump sum and we save a few quid.....that show i'd approch it, thats id there is interest from waterford

Maz
12/05/2004, 2:18 PM
or you'd catch him in the Web last night drinking away while the rest of the players never came in!!!!!!!!!!