PDA

View Full Version : Early transfer rumours

SkStu
05/11/2010, 3:08 PM
Surely like the others who took the cut he got the contract extention added into the ammended contract when the pay cut happened? Seems very strange.

when he left Bohs it was the end of the "amended" contract. Crowe wasnt cut from the club, his contract expired. The Lep, as usual, is talking through his hole.

SkStu
05/11/2010, 3:09 PM
I fully agree with your post so the club should have been up front with him and told him the truth instead of asking him to sign up for the pay cut knowing full well they wernt going to keep him on. Fair enough if players had to take pay cuts but to get a player to agree to it on false pretence isnt the way to treat any player.

seriously, where is your source for this? A newspaper article will suffice. Put up or shut up please.

marinobohs
05/11/2010, 3:37 PM
I fully agree with your post so the club should have been up front with him and told him the truth instead of asking him to sign up for the pay cut knowing full well they wernt going to keep him on. Fair enough if players had to take pay cuts but to get a player to agree to it on false pretence isnt the way to treat any player.

As we are now seing only too clearly Bohs honoured all commitments entered into regarding contract extensions - as every paper today has it - we are now trying to exit them ! As far as I know Glenns contract had expired and the manager/club had a decision to make on offering him a new one.

If we could get players to take cuts on "false pretences" we would not be in the current difficulties :(

OneForTheFuture
05/11/2010, 3:53 PM

He either had the option of another year agreed by contract (at whatever pay) or his contract ran it's course. Crowe is not that naive to think he would be kept on without anything in writing saying so.

Or he is a plonker of course........

The Lep
06/11/2010, 1:11 AM
seriously, where is your source for this? A newspaper article will suffice. Put up or shut up please.

Not everything that goes on at bohs Stu gets printed in the papers .

BohsFans
06/11/2010, 1:52 AM
Not everything that goes on at bohs Stu gets printed in the papers .

= no source

The Lep
06/11/2010, 3:21 PM
= no source

The media isnt the only source of info.

SkStu
06/11/2010, 3:27 PM
The media isnt the only source of info.

is it the same source that told you Fingal were not going to be cutting costs or having issues for next season, ye plum? You thought you were in the know about that one too.

The Lep
06/11/2010, 4:19 PM
Stu, what are you on about now ? :) What makes you think i didnt know about Fingal having to cut costs? Look back at the start of the thread and see what my thoughts were.

While you are thousands of miles away trolling the net for info on Fingal and your Bohs, i get my info a bit closer to home :)

You need to calm down a bit there stu and not be getting too personal with your insults.

SkStu
06/11/2010, 4:21 PM
Stu, what are you on about now ? :) What makes you think i didnt know about Fingal having to cut costs? Look back at the start of the thread and see what my thoughts were.

While you are thousands of miles away trolling the net for info on Fingal and your Bohs, i get my info a bit closer to home :)

You need to calm down a bit there stu and not be getting too personal with your insults.

unless you actually are a plum and are ashamed of being a plum then im not really being all that personal am i?

still no source anyway, no?

The Lep
06/11/2010, 4:24 PM
Source yes, telling you NO :) Just read that bit where i say that i get the info a bit closer to home than you.

Why are you getting personal stu?

SkStu
06/11/2010, 4:29 PM
where am i being personal Lep?

so you are just posting vague rumours from anonymous sources about an absolute non-issue. An issue that no Bohs fan, including friends of Glen's, have ever heard of. You might get info but its not going to always be the right info Lep.

The Lep
06/11/2010, 4:36 PM
Trust me its not a vague rumour :) being a Bohs fan, i expected you to call it a non issue. Whether its a non issue or not it doesnt matter at this stage. It was relevant at the time of me posting it and to be honest it doesnt matter if you believe it or not.

Are we still on topic here?

SkStu
06/11/2010, 4:46 PM
well i am waiting for you to point out where ive been personally insulting you.

And trust me, unless you can back up what you type it is a vague rumour with no source and should be treated as such.

The Lep
06/11/2010, 5:23 PM
I could tell you the source but you still wouldnt believe me so lets leave it at that shall we. :)

Jicked
06/11/2010, 8:48 PM
And trust me, unless you can back up what you type it is a vague rumour with no source and should be treated as such.

Now I've no idea about this Crowe situation, but coming just a couple of months after you were so spectacularly misinformed about the finances regarding your own club, and refuted any allegations about Bohs' finances as having no sources you think you might at least think twice. Maybe it's true, maybe it's not, but it's not like you're in the know about all things Bohs so you think it might be worth winding the neck in a little bit.

SkStu
06/11/2010, 9:47 PM
Now I've no idea about this Crowe situation...

everything after this is just noise.

Jicked
06/11/2010, 9:53 PM

Why so? 5 months ago you were making the exact same claim, that everyone who was (validly) questioning Bohs finances were mad because you hadn't personally heard about it, or they had no link to an Irish Times article, even though it was fairly common knowledge at the time. You were wrong. Spectacularly wrong, about a hugely important aspect of your club. I don't know if you are wrong about this one, but you I don't think you're in a position to dismiss out of hand anything said about your team on the grounds that as a fan you'd surely know about it (you didn't know, or refused to believe, far more important things to Bohs) or have a link to an article. By know means accept it as gospel, doubt it by all means, but to dismiss it as having no possible truth is just strange considering the 6 months you've had at Bohs.

SkStu
06/11/2010, 10:15 PM
because its come from friends of Glen. People who talk to him on a regular basis. Its not coming from the club. What part of that do you not understand?

The Lep
06/11/2010, 10:52 PM

Including your posts?

SkStu
06/11/2010, 11:02 PM
you keep posting unsubstantiated rubbish ill keep making noise.

The Lep
06/11/2010, 11:12 PM
Just because you think its rubbish it doesnt mean it is. If you dont believe it then fair enough as im not in any way trying to convince you.

Thats all you do is make noise .

SkStu
06/11/2010, 11:24 PM
nice.

Mr A
06/11/2010, 11:25 PM
This thread:
http://www.newsinferno.com/wp-includes/images/Train-Derail-3.jpg

SkStu
06/11/2010, 11:28 PM
yeah, youre right Mr. A - totally derailed, sorry. Ill stay out of this from here on out.

Mr A
06/11/2010, 11:36 PM
What are you talking about?

I just like fire.

bluewhitearmy
06/11/2010, 11:42 PM
What are you talking about?

I just like fire.

http://www.backgroundpictures.org/p/fire/fire_01.jpg

Just for you.