07/11/2010, 7:24 PM
think he went by the name of Red Carderson

gommie06
07/11/2010, 8:40 PM
ask yourself that you were one of them,
thought so!

gommie06
07/11/2010, 9:06 PM
i know cos i was with some of your team mates today and they were saying it and they were saying johnny deserved to get wat he got and expected to get furthur off councill

and what about the other two sendings off?did my team mates think they were deserved?

xpskid
07/11/2010, 9:19 PM
shane yes cos they said he should of kept his mouth shut after thre first yellow instead off abusing the ref that way johnny wouldnt of getting involved and end up getting sent off and davids red they didnt hear wat happened only wat the player told them,

And the ref is you Keogh, redcardrory,don't be hiding behind the username and you shouldn't be commenting about individual clubs if you are a ref.

xpskid
07/11/2010, 9:21 PM
And the ref is you Keogh, redcardrory,don't be hiding behind the username and you shouldn't be commenting about individual clubs if you are a ref.
What you're doing is not a clever thing to do with the affiliation you have.

xpskid
07/11/2010, 9:27 PM
you should ask the owner of this site who owns this name and i bet you wat you want its not the person you mentioned
I know for a fact it's you, 100%.

white line
07/11/2010, 9:30 PM
you should ask the owner of this site who owns this name and i bet you wat you want its not the person you mentioned

andrew your a gas man on here slagging off players you sent off today. by the way your the worst ref in the town your the only ref i know who makes the game about you i see you did that today aswel you should be down in div 4 tut tut

xpskid
07/11/2010, 9:32 PM
I know for a fact it's you, 100%.
I was at the AA v Carew game today when everyone was talking about foot.ie when your name came up surprise surprise,4 or 5 lads were in agreement that redcardrory is the above mentioned,apparently you slipped up having a pint with one of them one night

xpskid
07/11/2010, 9:33 PM
will if you think that fair enough just like other people on this site your totally wrong,send an email to the owner and you will find out
It's too obvious also by the way you commented on the game you "refereed" today.

thomas72
07/11/2010, 9:35 PM
I was at the AA v Carew game today when everyone was talking about foot.ie when your name came up surprise surprise,4 or 5 lads were in agreement that redcardrory is the above mentioned,apparently you slipped up having a pint with one of them one night

what you think of the game this morning?

xpskid
07/11/2010, 10:01 PM
i be surprised as i dont drink due to work commitments and whitline the best thing you can do is the same cos the only thing you do is slag off every ref in town sad man cos theres more to life than football and holding grudges
Well as per the facebook photos you are well able to drink when there is silverware around.

xpskid
07/11/2010, 10:13 PM
what pictures on facebook getting confused now are we on facebook or footie
The game is up with you redcardrory, at least your username gave everyone a very good clue as to who you were going by today's game.

xpskid
07/11/2010, 10:35 PM
see proof is what you cant get bull ****ting again pictures?????????????
My point is proven, goodnight ref !!!