PDA

View Full Version : Chins up

Comic Book Guy
07/11/2010, 3:05 PM
I know everyone is down after last night's game but despite the loss I am proud of this bunch of players who are going to get better and better.
These lads deserve huge credit, playing for the jersey the few experienced players that came back to help did not follow the quick buck elsewhere and move on. The young players also derserve the same credit for giving their all.
It was great to see such a big following for Ramblers last night. The tie was in the balance right into injury time, their keeper made a brilliant save from Shane Geasley to keep it at 1-1 only for us to be caught with a sucker punch deep in injury time.
We were awful in the first half but it's amazing what a goal can do for confidence.
Deasy in goal made 3 or 4 absolutely brilliant saves.
You also have to remember that this Salthill side won their section of the A-league comfortably last year and have a year of playing at a higher level under their belts, our side have come on in leaps and bounds in one year.
One or two player additions will see us right, make no bones about it it is only a matter of time before we are back where we belong in the LOI proper.

ramblers
07/11/2010, 6:42 PM
Well done to the Management and Team this season has been great, we may have come up slightly short but the football that has been played and the attitiude of the players has been fantastic and I have no doubt there are more great seasons ahead.

Realramsfan
07/11/2010, 7:18 PM
Well done to all, great credit due to all players and staff,and judging on the season gone,it wont be long before we are back where we belong.http://foot.ie/images/icons/icon14.gif