PDA

View Full Version : bray wanderers fan is trivia king

the 12 th man
12/05/2004, 8:13 AM
bray wanderers fan joe hunt got an amazing 12 questions (on football) right in 45 seconds :eek: on off the ball last night.
my buddy :rolleyes: ger gilroy was asking the questions on newstalk 106.the record was 10 before last night and the usual score is about 5,indeed ive often heard people get 0 or 1 (when the questions were particularly difficult)

he also gave a few insights into the e/l when interviewed.i think he is in the final to win a luxury trip to an arsenal match ??.

well done(i wonder is he going to roo69s big bash on saturday?) :D

Roo69
12/05/2004, 10:48 AM
bray wanderers fan joe hunt got an amazing 12 questions (on football) right in 45 seconds :eek: on off the ball last night.
my buddy :rolleyes: ger gilroy was asking the questions on newstalk 106.the record was 10 before last night and the usual score is about 5,indeed ive often heard people get 0 or 1 (when the questions were particularly difficult)

he also gave a few insights into the e/l when interviewed.i think he is in the final to win a luxury trip to an arsenal match ??.

well done(i wonder is he going to roo69s big bash on saturday?) :D

Yeah, heard that alright ! fair play to him, thats quality answering !
Only the elite are invited on saturday, so it's all Bray fans welcome :cool:

max power
12/05/2004, 11:49 AM
12 is only the record cause TOM won't appear in the media !!!!!

but well done to him, that a question asked and answered every 3.75 secs....good stuff

the 12 th man
12/05/2004, 11:56 AM
btw roo69,

enable irl.........we are closing in on you ;)

the 12 th man
12/05/2004, 12:09 PM
[QUOTE=max power]12 is only the record cause TOM won't appear in the media !!!!!

surely not the gom :eek: :eek:

Dodge
12/05/2004, 12:21 PM
That bray guy was ridiculous last night. We came out of Tolka fter the LC game and turned on newstalk to hear a huge long waffle about the state of irish football. Presenter then said “Ok, you know the rules you have 45 seconds” and the entire car burst out laughing. He then went on another anti Ferguson/anti Ferdinand rant before the quiz even started.

Roo69
12/05/2004, 12:57 PM
btw roo69,

enable irl.........we are closing in on you ;)

:eek: a step closer to the elusive party ! :D