PDA

View Full Version : Movember

tetsujin1979
04/11/2010, 10:37 AM
After missing out last year by waiting too long to register, I'm doing movember this year. Shaved on sunday night and letting it grow out at the moment, getting a bit grungy looking at the moment actually.

Anyone else growing a mo?

PS I will be hitting you all up for donations ;)

EAFC_rdfl
04/11/2010, 11:30 AM
im at it aswell, like you i shaved sunday and am gonna go at it tomorrow to see how ridiculous it looks sitting on its own!

Aberdonian Stu
04/11/2010, 11:34 AM
I thought the rules were you shaved everywhere but the mo every day so it stayed more distinctive?

PartySaint
04/11/2010, 12:31 PM
I'm doing it as well, look ridiculous already

Dodge
04/11/2010, 12:34 PM
I thought the rules were you shaved everywhere but the mo every day so it stayed more distinctive?

Otherwise its just a beard... (and/or scruffiness)

tetsujin1979
04/11/2010, 12:36 PM
that's right, you have to keep your chin clear and it can't reach your sideburns, so it's just a mo
But you have to be clean shaven on November 1st so any facial hair you have grown before then doesn't count towards the final mo

Going to have the first shave on Saturday. Going for the full on Lemmy look!

EAFC_rdfl
04/11/2010, 1:56 PM
I never shaved every day so im not gonna start now! but after the first shave ill be keeping it all fairly tidy apart from the tache after that. shave every other day i suppose.