PDA

View Full Version : Clare League.

Play_On
03/11/2010, 1:36 PM
avenue / blarney
avenue played some great stuff against an excellent senior side,.their keeper made 3 great saves in first hr to keep them in it, davey an pa were savage in the middle an the rest of the lads really gave it their all..
but we'd rather lose that then next week,,.,

Think the Avenue C report there is spot on. Think it was the best Avenue performance in my time at the club. From 1 to 16, management and supporters, everybody put in a great shift. Russ was a colossus at the back and Mikey Mahoney had their LOI full back in knots and taught the lad was gonna get sick the amount of times he was turned inside out. Saying that they were a decent team, people that saw the game were saying it was the best 0-0 they had seen. Anyhow we will be trying to repeat that performance come sunday when again we will host a very decent side in Rathkeale.
and ye still lost!

lads can ye not tell eachother how great ye were in training thursday night instead of doin it on here.

avenueC
03/11/2010, 2:33 PM
We might as well talk about it here cos no one else is talking bout anything else
Or should we close down the chat forum cos it isn't suiting you

LegendStriker10
03/11/2010, 3:49 PM
We might as well talk about it here cos no one else is talking bout anything else
Or should we close down the chat forum cos it isn't suiting you

Talking about it is fine , but all this praising each other on this site for losing a game is a bit much , I agree with Play on give us all a break from listening to how good ye are in ye're own minds

onetrickpony
03/11/2010, 4:24 PM
mastermind i nearly got sick reading your sec last post give it a break man

03/11/2010, 5:02 PM
Jeez lads, give the Avenue boys a bit of slack! Just giving their opinion on the game which is what we want in a Forum.
If this rain keeps up surely the matches this weekend will be in doubt?

Planners
04/11/2010, 8:22 AM
Jeez lads, give the Avenue boys a bit of slack! Just giving their opinion on the game which is what we want in a Forum.
If this rain keeps up surely the matches this weekend will be in doubt?

Agree with you there 0030 - Ave are a very good team and should repeat their good fortune from last year , hard thing to do - was it NOF lads here last season talking up their senior league run ?

avenueC
04/11/2010, 8:33 AM
For fcuk sake. Lads look for other teams match reports an then more start b!t<hing about them. If we were waiting on the local papers to supply the reports no body would know a thing about any games. So give it a rest.
If games get called off tmrw or sat do teams have to travel on the Sunday if away teams pitch is playable Is that an option seeing as home advantage will have been lost anyway

studsup
04/11/2010, 8:50 AM
Agree with you there 0030 - Ave are a very good team and should repeat their good fortune from last year , hard thing to do - was it NOF lads here last season talking up their senior league run ?

Bunratty were in it last year and beaten in 1st Round by a Cork side I think. Newmarket got to the 3rd Round when beaten by Clonmel Town the year before last