PDA

View Full Version : PS3 and Xbox Gamer Tags

Jofspring
29/10/2010, 10:44 PM
Haven't seen one of these threads and thought it would be handy. Wondering if this could be made a sticky as threads usually slip off the first page quickly too.

Thought we could use this thread to put up our gamer tags and what games we are playing online at the moment and people can add each other if playing similar games for the online. Haven't used it much before and i'm only kind of starting out with the online at the moment so only have a couple of games going online and some i mention below i haven't played online at all yet.

Xbox 360 and PSN Gamer Tag/Username:

Jofspring

Xbox games:

Gears of War
Gears of War 2
COD Modernwarfare 2
Getting Black Ops when out :D

Playstation 3:

FIFA 10
FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010
FIFA 11
Medal of Honor Tier 1
Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero Metallica
Red Dead Redemption

outspoken
30/10/2010, 1:09 PM
Great thread mate but I tried something like this before and it didnt take off hopefully it dose this time anyway:

gamertag = kbltfc

ps3 games
fiffa 11.

Neish
31/10/2010, 10:40 AM
PS3 Tag: Neish80

PS3 Games
Red dead Redemption
GTA IV
COD 4
Teken 6
FIFA 10
FIFA11(should have it in a week or so still waiting on play.com deliver)

Dunny
31/10/2010, 11:38 AM
xbox360 Gamertag: DunnyDFC

Games:
FIFA 10
FIFA 11(Mostly on this now)
Modern Warfare 2
Red Dead Redemption

shantykelly
01/11/2010, 10:26 PM
xbox360: shantykelly
Games: anyhting were ye shout people, currently back on halo:reach. will be returning to black ops soon, and curious to try out multiplayer on the new assassins creed:brotherhood

briancool21
23/11/2010, 3:31 PM
I'm on Xbox 360 brianregan09 mostly on Fifa 11 all the time mad for a few good games so add me away only two online losses so far :)

tetsujin1979
23/11/2010, 4:26 PM
I'm on PSN from time to time as tetsujin1979
Usually playing Super Street Fighter IV or Rock Band, occasionally I'll be playing PES 2010

Dunny
23/11/2010, 5:25 PM
xbox360 Gamertag: DunnyDFC

Games:
FIFA 10
FIFA 11(Mostly on this now)
Modern Warfare 2
Red Dead Redemption
Black OPS

Updated

Jofspring
02/10/2011, 7:20 PM

Jofspring

Xbox games:

Gears of War
Gears of War 2
COD Modernwarfare 2
Getting Black Ops when out :D
Gears of War 3

Playstation 3:

FIFA 10
FIFA 11
Medal of Honor Tier 1
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero Metallica
Red Dead Redemption

Updated with Gears 3. Will most likely pick up FIFA 12 on xbox 360....never had it on xbox.

Neish
02/10/2011, 8:44 PM
Plan to pick up FIFA 12 in next week or two so if ya see Neish80 online hit me up for a game

Jofspring
02/10/2011, 9:55 PM
Plan to pick up FIFA 12 in next week or two so if ya see Neish80 online hit me up for a game

Ya definitely......played the demo and don't know what to make of it from that. The new tackling system might take some time to get used to.

BonnieShels
03/10/2011, 8:09 AM
Ah lads just wait for PES.

passinginterest
03/10/2011, 11:22 AM
Got Fifa 12 and a new xbox live subscription. passingi is me. I'll be terrible and getting hammered a lot. The new defending definitely takes a bit of getting used to. Seems like a good game though, now all I need to do is make some time to play it.

Neish
04/10/2011, 6:14 PM
Ah lads just wait for PES.

Was always a PES fan but the last 2 or 3 have been pretty bad, it will need a big improvement to get up to FIFA

BonnieShels
04/10/2011, 6:18 PM
Still love it. I hate FIFA with a passion but the intuitive control of PES is nigh on impossible to beat.

Have both demos on the PS3 and I prefer PES. I may rent either before I buy this year but the joy of the Master League is unreal and there's a management mode this time round as well!

The prospect of licensed LOI teams and the talk of the EA cup is something!

BonnieShels
05/10/2011, 4:37 PM
FIFA 12 is like playing porridge. It's rank. I reckon I'll wait for PES. Can't even justify renting it at this stage. Grr.

I was giving it a chance and the benefit of the doubt but my patience had worn thin with the mental configurations and button usages.

Jofspring
06/10/2011, 12:19 PM
Have always preferred FIFA and most PES heads I know have converted over. I don't know what to make of this new tackling system though. I have only played the demo but it could make things more interesting as it will require some practice.

Anyone else have the same problem as me? So many good games coming out at the same time and don't know which to get first. Gears of War 3 (got it), FIFA 12, Batman Arkham City, MW3, Battlefield 3 and a few more on the way.

Lev Yashin
06/10/2011, 7:43 PM
I have always sucked at football games apart from one version of PES(cant remember which one). But i decided to buy FIFA12 and give it a good go so that i could play online and all that. But, dear god, Ya, it looks fantastic but the controls are awful...defending is a nightmare near impossible in fact, jockying and standing off and when you do go to make a tackle he waltz's by you or you foul him.
The idea of playing online and getting beaten by some punk talking smack while he makes look lile an idiot is as inviting as a kick in ghoulees.

Ill go back to Call Of Duty....

Jofspring
07/10/2011, 4:12 PM
Been hearing awful stuff over the last 24hrs about FIFA 12. They had a great game in FIFA 11 and it seems they tried to be too smart for their own good and over complicated the new one.

BonnieShels
07/10/2011, 6:18 PM
Didn't mind 11 and played it the odd time when I was in the parental abode because my brother had it. But after trying 12 with an open mind and was willing myself to get over the hump but I just couldn't. I really couldn't. I'm a little annoyed in one sense but in the other sense the prospect of luring an ageing Messi to Nottingham Forest to team up with my Belgian and Armenian superstars is too much to turn down. Ah the joys of the master league.

Jofspring
20/10/2011, 4:03 PM

Jofspring

Xbox games:

Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3 (on this most the time)
COD Modernwarfare 2
Dead Island

Playstation 3:

FIFA 10
FIFA 11
Medal of Honor Tier 1
Guitar Hero World Tour
Guitar Hero Metallica
Red Dead Redemption

Removed black ops as I traded it in towards Batman: Arkham City. Added Dead Island.

horton
14/11/2011, 3:05 PM
Have any of you got Modern Warfare 3? I'm a bit rubbish at it but if anyones up for a game(PS3) add me: scoobymunster :D