PDA

View Full Version : Away form

adamcarr
07/05/2004, 7:20 PM
So far this season we have played 10 games and in those 10 games we have collected 11 points away from home and only three at home :confused:

Home
P W D L F A Pts
4 1 1 2 5 6 4

Away
P W D L F A Pts
6 3 2 1 9 6 11

Its about time we sorted out our home form! ;)

patsh
07/05/2004, 8:04 PM
Eh 3 against CHFEDC and 1 against Drogs is 4

Colm
07/05/2004, 8:14 PM
CHFEDC
Shouldn't that be CHFEFDC?

The people of Fingal are important to the "club" aswell! ;)

adamcarr
07/05/2004, 9:02 PM
Eh 3 against CHFEDC and 1 against Drogs is 4
I made a mistake righting that and if ya see my Home Rcord Table you will see 4!

ccfc till i die
07/05/2004, 11:40 PM
How about this for a statistic, in our last 5 away games we haven't conceded a single goal from open play.

4 penalties but that's beside the point.

Fair_play_boy
08/05/2004, 7:50 AM
What a turn around compared with two seasons ago, when we had the best home record in the league. Going to home matches this season has been depressing. Does anybody organise a family-friendly away bus? i.e., back early enough for kids who have to be in school the next day?

Colm
08/05/2004, 10:46 AM
What a turn around compared with two seasons ago, when we had the best home record in the league. Going to home matches this season has been depressing. Does anybody organise a family-friendly away bus? i.e., back early enough for kids who have to be in school the next day?

Well most games are on Fridays so they won't have school the next day and the summer holidays are on the way aswell.
The CCISA bus comes back straight after the game and stops in Durrow for about an hour, however we do engage in a lot of drinking and high jinks so it might not meet your definition of "family-friendly". ;)

Gary
08/05/2004, 5:55 PM
Possibly becasue he has eyes and ears, to read about the trips, and hear about them from friends, colleagues, well wishers and sympathisers.

Colm
09/05/2004, 11:20 AM
Do ye know each and everyone of the 100 people who went to Waterford on the bus last year when we lost 2-1? or the ~50 people who went to bohs last year when we lost 1-0??

Most of them and, to be fair, I think I can recall you being on one or two of the buses last season alright.

GavinZac
10/05/2004, 8:25 AM
We seem to do this every other season!
i remember one year we couldnt even score a goal at home for months, then the next year we went unbeaten til the last day against UCD (which led to the gunt moving upstairs.

-------------------------------------------------------------

in 2 hours il edit and delete this bit.

Βιταμίνη D

Where are all his posts gone? Sure lads he'll just rejoin again later today so I don't see the point in banning him tbh.

he was givin his Vitamin D account to use so he doesnt need a new account.
On the other hand what he posted as Britvic 55 or whatever wasnt exactly sterling stuff.

before you reply saying mine wasnt either, i agree but every one of his posts on that account was so there was no harm in deleting him instead of suspending him. now please dont let this spill over again. if you think he shouldnt have been deleted, pm dahamsta. if you wanr to argue with me, pm me.