PDA

View Full Version : St. Pats v Bray Wanderers

Roo69
18/10/2010, 12:16 PM
Yet another massive Friday night for us, Inchicore is always a tough place to visit for us but hopefully we can dig deep and get something from the game, all we need is a draw, if not lets hope Shamrock Rovers can do us a favour against Drogheda in Tallaght, Drogs must win to stand any chance so it's a big ask for them.

Any news on our injury front? Quite a lot of lads out injured last time i checked but that will be nearly 2 weeks since our last game, plenty of recoup time for the lads.
Pats play the cup reply on Tuesday, lets hope for extra time and then they lose on penos, they'll be tired and deflated :p

BrayUnknowns
20/10/2010, 4:25 PM
We have Massey, Prendergast and Shane O'Connor out through suspension, Pats will be missing Bermingham and Lynch missing.

Captain2007
20/10/2010, 9:32 PM
I am sure Pat & Keith are looking towards the Galway game, Pat's & Rovers games become insignificant to us now, I would think they will be very cautious in their team selection ,no point in taking risks at this stage.
Galway will be our Cup Final this year, hopefully we will have a big support to try and help the lads remain in the Top Division.

Roo69
21/10/2010, 3:32 PM
Not looking great on the aul team news.....

From BrayWanderers.ie (http://www.braywanderers.ie)

Bray Wanderers are certain to have six first-teamers missing for the trip to Richmond Park on Friday night and two others are doubtful. Jake Kelly and John Mulroy are still troubled with hamstring problems and can't be considered for selection while Derek Prendergast who picked up a serious ankle injury against Drogheda Utd. will also miss out and Sean Houston will also be absent with a knee ligament problem. Added to that Dane Massey and Shane O'Connor will both serve suspensions and there are doubts about Danny O' Connor who has a thigh injury and reserve goalkeeper Brian Kane who is suffering with an ankle injury.

Speaking during the week Director of Football at Bray Pat Devlin said he had hoped the break would have helped with the long injury list but it really hadn't. He said " However it was good to have the break as the lads needed it". Looking ahead to Friday night Devlin said "It will be tough,we have to go out and try to get a win, it won't be easy as St. Pats. are a very good side".

dfx-
26/10/2010, 6:56 PM
....if not lets hope Shamrock Rovers can do us a favour against Drogheda in Tallaght, Drogs must win to stand any chance so it's a big ask for them.....

Ahem..

:shake: :o

Stevo Da Gull
26/10/2010, 9:18 PM
Ahem..

:shake: :o

I suspect that a few of our regulars will be rested for our playoff game.... probably a draw? ;)

dfx-
30/10/2010, 1:09 AM
I suspect that a few of our regulars will be rested for our playoff game.... probably a draw? ;)

Sounds fair enough to me ;)