PDA

View Full Version : Irish programme collectors club?

London-Irish
17/10/2010, 12:20 PM
I remember years ago there was a programme club for collectors of League of Ireland programmes. Is this still going? I can't find a web site or any contact details on google.

Battery Rover
17/10/2010, 3:50 PM
I am sure Gspain will have details

Martinho II
17/10/2010, 6:42 PM
I am sure Gspain will have details

I am a member of the Irish Program club myself but dont have the details myself to hand.When I get a chance I will post the names of the contacts and their addresses plus if there is a web address.

Fester
18/10/2010, 12:48 PM
I am a member of the Irish Program club myself but dont have the details myself to hand.When I get a chance I will post the names of the contacts and their addresses plus if there is a web address.

Great I used to attend the programme fairs years ago and still have a large selection of programmes I collected over the years. If you could pass on details it would be appreciated.

Dodge
18/10/2010, 1:09 PM
PM DeNiro as he was/is on the committee.

Not involved with it but avid collector. if anyone has anything Pats related that they want to get rid of, just drop me a line

Martinho II
18/10/2010, 8:03 PM
Great I used to attend the programme fairs years ago and still have a large selection of programmes I collected over the years. If you could pass on details it would be appreciated.

they dont have a website at all but the following are the contact details for the secretary:

Mod edit - Contact details removed as per gspain's post below. PM Marty for details.

gspain
19/10/2010, 10:43 AM
There is a fair held on the sunday after the last saturday in May every year in the St. Andrews Resource Centre in Pearse street.

There is also an occasional newsletter.

There used to be monthly meetings in Dalymount but I don't think these happen anymore.

Best to remove John's contact details Marty to avoid spam.