PDA

View Full Version : Pathetic

Derry
15/10/2010, 10:17 AM
Stu, Harps and Shels supporters will have to stop salivating from the mouth over this. It's actually pathetic, i'm beginning to actually feel sorry for the Harps supporters. After all the only thing they have to look forward to, is that Derry might slip up, as there own team are as pathetic as they are, with a bleak future ahead of them.

There can't be different rules for Terry, Doyle, Sheppard etc than for Patrick McEleney.

Why was this not raised before when it has obviously has happened before?

When i see so much anti Derry on this site i have a little chuckle. It's not surprising that Shels are trying to be given points, after them failing to get them on the pitch. It's already been said that they don't care how they get them they'll try every trick in the book, just ask St Pats supporters.

osarusan
15/10/2010, 10:26 AM
There can't be different rules for Terry, Doyle, Sheppard etc than for Patrick McEleney.

When i see so much anti Derry on this site i have a little chuckle. It's not surprising that Shels are trying to be given points, after them failing to get them on the pitch. It's already been said that they don't care how they get them they'll try every trick in the book, just ask St Pats supporters.

Until Alf Honn pointed it out, I don't think anybody had even noticed it. That's why nobody was asking about Galway or previous times.

And there's noting anti-Derry or anti-anybody on this site. It seemed like you had broken a rule, and posters including me, thought you should punished if you had broken the rule. According to the FAI, you've done nothing wrong, so fair enough, though I'm still a bit confused as to how exactly somebody would ever get penalised for this.

corkharps
15/10/2010, 10:28 AM
Stu, Harps and Shels supporters will have to stop salivating from the mouth over this. It's actually pathetic, i'm beginning to actually feel sorry for the Harps supporters. After all the only thing they have to look forward to, is that Derry might slip up, as there own team are as pathetic as they are, with a bleak future ahead of them.

Comon everybody join in......"Isn't it Ironic......"

harpstilidie
15/10/2010, 10:32 AM

We are in our current situation because we don't cheat. We have made mistakes yes, but we are paying off our debts. Not like Derry, cheating, getting out of jail and getting a brand new debt free Derry City.