PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Div 2B

faces
12/10/2010, 1:17 PM
Yes it was dirty.I would like to say that not 1 Kilmallock player was booked though. The ref lost control of this game before a ball was kicked. I think the LDMC dropped the ball here allocating a foreign ref for a game which was going to be hostile to say the least!! An experienced city ref would have been able to demand more respect from Weston and it would have been a different story. But who expects the LDMC to have their fingers on the pulse, not me. They prove to be a bunch of incompetents numerous times every year. Sunday was another prime example. T.Mazur was not to blame he never got any respect at all.

Also hard luck to the girls sunday, they sure did us proud!

mazur mazur mazur oh my god.he should be taken aside and told give it up.he can not handle any game.although maybe under 8,s.

irishboy
12/10/2010, 3:36 PM
mazur mazur mazur oh my god.he should be taken aside and told give it up.he can not handle any game.although maybe under 8,s.

have to agree with you there he was refing knockainey and kennedy park the weekend knockainey striker dived in 2 a tackle with 2 feet in the air studs shown only for the kp defender seening what was coming his two legs would have being broke.ref booked the player everyone one the field exspecting a red even the player himself and the ref said he didnt leave the ground shocking decision.i wont say anymore

thomas72
12/10/2010, 3:48 PM

why am i not shocked that this guy was the ref he is a total disgrace he is the most ignorent ref to ever ref in this town a pig of a man. he screwed carew park again fairview this season turned down two stone wall pens lost control of that game aswell.
then i seen him doing the line for a LEAGUE OF IRELAND game at jackman park.
no wonder LOI football is in ruins with clowns like him at that level.

faces
12/10/2010, 4:25 PM
he 100% screwed us aswell against corbally.he actually gave us a penalty and sent off a corbally lad and when lad was gone off he changed his mind and gave a free outside box.
ignorant is too good a word for him wit the language he used through out the match.

irishboy
12/10/2010, 6:16 PM
he 100% screwed us aswell against corbally.he actually gave us a penalty and sent off a corbally lad and when lad was gone off he changed his mind and gave a free outside box.
ignorant is too good a word for him wit the language he used through out the match.

well this guy might not be around much longer if the rumours going around about him are true

Baalbec United
13/10/2010, 12:30 AM
please dont post it on this site

Tis gas. This thread is usually deserted .Seemingly all it takes is a mention of a suspect ref and fellas go mad.lol. btw faces I was at that game and agree he was terrible. He is a bit arrogant which people obviously take the wrong way and rightly so .But he could have been spared that game in particular. Or was it a demotion??
Also heard that Mazur rumour............yikes

Baalbec United
13/10/2010, 12:25 PM
Spared the game?? Division 5 of a junior sunday morning league game between a second-string team and a one club team struggling for years.Some fellas really have lost the plot - This wasn't the Milan derby and the ref is being blamed for the players' behaviour.All the players apparently were adults and should act that way and take some responsibility.

LOL. i was just about to reply to your post sincerely when i read you are from Knocknagoshel , nuf said. A second string town, struggling for years.Sound about right?
For your information Weston have been promoted back to back after only reforming a few seasons ago.Hardly strugglin
I know Geography probably isnt your strong suit( but this game was always going to be difficult given where it was on) do i need to break it down further for you? And my point was appointing a foreign ref was an oversight by the LDMC .Stick to Gaelic i say

BigfeetBigsocks
13/10/2010, 12:30 PM
LOL. i was just about to reply to your post sincerely when i read you are from Knocknagoshel , nuf said. A second string town, struggling for years.Sounds about right.
I know Geography probably isnt your strong suit but this game was always going to be difficult given where it was, do i need to break it down further for you. And my point was appointing a foreign ref was an oversight by the LDMC .

Should i leave the country then .....?

Baalbec United
13/10/2010, 12:35 PM
If you dont have a Visa you should!!

BigfeetBigsocks
13/10/2010, 12:37 PM
If you dont have a Visa you should!!

Jez need to check that out...

Baalbec United
13/10/2010, 12:39 PM
Jez need to check that out...

http://www.inis.gov.ie/ good place to start