I Mayfield Utd v Peake Villa
J Kinsale v Avondale Utd

3rd Round Draw
Killarney Celtic v Blarney Utd
G v E
Leeds AFC v Carrick United
Everton v I
J v D

The five remaining teams will join with Cork City, Limerick FC and Waterford Utd in the quarter final draw.

1st Round games to be played on or before 2nd / 3rd October 2010
2nd Round games to be played on or before 23rd / 24th October 2010
3rd Round games to be played on or before 20th / 21st November 2010

razor
25/10/2010, 10:58 AM
Nenagh Celtic 0-3 Avondale Utd yesterday, comfortable win for Dale

AvondaleNutter
26/10/2010, 10:53 AM
Nenagh Celtic 0-3 Avondale Utd yesterday, comfortable win for Dale

Marky Sull, Collin P and Hoggy were the scorers. Were ya at the game Razor?

razor
26/10/2010, 11:36 AM
Marky Sull, Collin P and Hoggy were the scorers. Were ya at the game Razor?No but I heard the facilities weren't the best, had to travel a mile or so for a shower.

razor
29/10/2010, 5:17 PM
Ballinhassig 0-3 Everton last week and Cobh Ramblers 0-1 Leeds AFC the other night

Reznik
31/10/2010, 9:06 PM
Midleton 0-2 Killarney
Avenue Utd 0-0 Blarney Utd (3-2 blarney on pens)

cufc champions
01/11/2010, 11:31 AM
Rathkeale 0 Carrick United 3 yesterday goals form Thomas Fitzgerald and a Keith Walsh double in a ten minute spell in the 1st half gave carrick a comfortable win.

ball-hop
14/11/2010, 6:43 PM
Douglas Hall 2 Rockmount 1. Derek Varian opened the scoring, Rockmount equalised. Mark Murphy scored the winner from a free.

Goggs
14/11/2010, 8:30 PM
Were you at the game how did Rockmount play?

skinny11
14/11/2010, 8:46 PM
mark murphy with the winner after a howler from o connell on goal

Goggs
16/11/2010, 5:11 PM
Hall looking very decent this season that will give them the pychological edge over Rockmount that's the second time they have beaten them this season. It's like watching beauty and the beast when ever these two teams play good to see football's winning out.

archie
20/11/2010, 8:10 PM
Killarney Celtic 1-0 Blarney

Goggs
20/11/2010, 8:27 PM
:cry:Blarney looking shakey this season

Cici900
21/11/2010, 9:21 AM
Hal going well at the moment. Would love to see them lift the league.

Bobby D
02/12/2010, 1:38 PM
Lads just wondering what are the chances of games going ahead in Cork this weekend, we are suppose to be playing Leeds in Senior cup but we are under snow in Waterford and all games are off expect Snr cup. Have they good a set up and where are they based??

Sparky
02/12/2010, 2:52 PM
That game will definately be off. Their Pitch is very average and they are on North Side of City which usually gets hit with bad frost and ice. Follow signs for Limerick until you come to Mayfield, you are about a mile away then. If you find Dunnes Stores Ballyvolane you are very close. It is beyond that in a residential area. Good luck.

Bobby D
03/12/2010, 8:53 AM
Thanks a mill Sparky, i think it will be a joke if they make us travel roads are very bad in Carrick and Waterford.

Bobby D
04/12/2010, 5:12 PM
Leeds v Carrick is going ahead tomorrow at 2 at Leeds ground....

balls
04/12/2010, 10:57 PM
weather aint too bad up in cork tonight bit of frost but no snow might be ok for 2pm tomoro

razor
05/12/2010, 7:42 PM
I heard Carrick were well en route today before Leeds got round to telling them it was off
bad form if true.

irisheagle
05/12/2010, 8:53 PM
In fairness, I expect that all Cork teams who are hosting visitors this weekend will do the right thing. I would expect regular communications between the clubs in the lead up to the matches and if there is an expectation that pitches will not be playable, the Cork clubs will take the necessary, and correct steps.

Carrick were about 10 minutes from Cork City today when they were told the pitch was unplayable (Munster Senior Cup). Given the road conditions this is poor form indeed. I know the Carrick lads stopped several times on route awaiting news as to the status of the game. The were told at 1pm (kick off 2pm) that the game was off, shabby indeed. Why was this game not called off on Friday like all other games in Cork, and why o why did Leeds not get their pitch inspected before Carrick travelled. Will Leeds have to travel to Carrick now. Yes the Cork club took the necessary and correct steps !!!!!

Sparky
05/12/2010, 9:06 PM
I said earlier in week it would definately be off (thinking that the MSL should call it). Leeds pitch has a history of suffering from frozen pitch as where it is situated on north side of city. The roads were a disgrace at 9am this morning so ye should have been called then. The pitch itself is not the issue, it is the danger of getting there. Poor form from either Leeds or MSL, not sure who is to blame. From all other Cork Teams, apologies to Carrick Football Club.

irisheagle
05/12/2010, 9:17 PM
I said earlier in week it would definately be off (thinking that the MSL should call it). Leeds pitch has a history of suffering from frozen pitch as where it is situated on north side of city. The roads were a disgrace at 9am this morning so ye should have been called then. The pitch itself is not the issue, it is the danger of getting there. Poor form from either Leeds or MSL, not sure who is to blame. From all other Cork Teams, apologies to Carrick Football Club.

Fair play sparky.

ball-hop
06/12/2010, 8:22 AM
Agree completely - the time to call this one was no later than yesterday morning.
Seems totally incorrect to have the Carrick team making the journey.
I think the Munster Senior Cup only gives one chance to play at home.

ball-hop
06/12/2010, 9:02 AM
Hard to see why there was any urgency attempting to play this game. It's a 3rd round fixture and we haven't even played our 2nd round match yet.

I think Leeds will have to travel - our match with Rockmount was originally called off, then played in the 'Hall.

Mission Bell
07/12/2010, 9:01 AM
Carrick United were treated very shabbily by Leeds last weekend. More consideration should have been given to a team and supporters travelling such a distance to a game.
With the club, Carrick Utd., travelling again this weekend, to Broadford in Limerick, it is very hard to keep financing such journeys especially when a little bit of consideration and forward planning would have saved such unneeccessary expense last weekend.

AvondaleNutter
07/12/2010, 12:34 PM
Very Selfish from leeds. They knew if they didnt host this game on sunday that they would lose home advantage so they waited until the last minute to postpone it. I hope Carrick treat them like crap and stuff them when they visit them in a few weeks time.

Long Throw
07/12/2010, 3:10 PM
Q: Why didnt Leeds book one of the All Weather pitches if they wanted the game to go ahead on Sunday, isn't Mayfield only a mile or two from their home ground ? Schoolboy teams in their National cup and teams in the FAI Junior Cup alweays seem to have an All Weather on standby,

cufc champions
09/12/2010, 9:12 AM
let's just say leeds wil get a frosty reception when they come up to carrick :P

j-burt
09/12/2010, 9:34 AM
I've played against carrick away before, I can tell ya one thing, Leeds are gonna wish they were playing castleview away or even up in everton park on a cold sunday morning when they see the reception they get down there... it aint a nice place to play. Huge advantage at home for carrick..on the other hand the last time I seen the pitch it was in great shape. good setup down there.

Mission Bell
09/12/2010, 10:16 AM
I've played against carrick away before, I can tell ya one thing, Leeds are gonna wish they were playing castleview away or even up in everton park on a cold sunday morning when they see the reception they get down there... it aint a nice place to play. Huge advantage at home for carrick..on the other hand the last time I seen the pitch it was in great shape. good setup down there.

On the contrary, we are very obliging here. Thanks for compliment regarding pitch etc.

cufc champions
10/12/2010, 3:26 PM
very obliging indeed the leeds contingent is more than welcome and hopefully they will stay for a few pints afterwards

Bobby D
16/12/2010, 1:18 PM
LUCOZADE SPORT MUNSTER SENIOR CUP
2010-2011

QUARTER FINAL DRAW

Killarney Celtic v Limerick FC
(Kerry D.L.) (League of Ireland)

Waterford Utd v Cork City
(League of Ireland) (League of Ireland)

College Cors or Douglas Hall v Kinsale or Avondale Utd or Castleview
or Casement Celtic
(MSL) (AUL) (MSL)

Leeds or Carrick Utd v Everton or Mayfield Utd
(MSL) (Waterford D.L.) (MSL)

Dates for Games to be fixed by the MFA

http://homepage.eircom.net/%7Emunfa/DrawSen_clip_image001.png

SEMI-FINAL DRAW

College Cors or Douglas Hall or Casement Cel v Killarney Celtic or Limerick FC
or Kinsale or Avondale Utd or Castleview

Waterford Utd or Cork City v Leeds or Carrick Utd or Everton or
Mayfield Utd

DATES AND VENUES FOR SEMI-FINAL GAMES TO BE FIXED BY THE MFA

Bobby D
16/12/2010, 1:58 PM
LUCOZADE SPORT MUNSTER SENIOR CUP
2010-2011

QUARTER FINAL DRAW

(Kerry D.L.) (League of Ireland)

Waterford Utd v Cork City
(League of Ireland) (League of Ireland)

College Cors or Douglas Hall v Kinsale or Avondale Utd or Castleview
or Casement Celtic
(MSL) (AUL) (MSL)

Leeds or Carrick Utd v Everton or Mayfield Utd
(MSL) (Waterford D.L.) (MSL)

Dates for Games to be fixed by the MFA

http://homepage.eircom.net/%7Emunfa/DrawSen_clip_image001.png

SEMI-FINAL DRAW

College Cors or Douglas Hall or Casement Cel v Killarney Celtic or Limerick FC
or Kinsale or Avondale Utd or Castleview

Waterford Utd or Cork City v Leeds or Carrick Utd or Everton or
Mayfield Utd

DATES AND VENUES FOR SEMI-FINAL GAMES TO BE FIXED BY THE MFA

j-burt
20/12/2010, 4:47 PM
Im just putting this one out there.....I think the hall can win it!!!

remember, you heard it here first.

razor
28/12/2010, 5:48 PM
Kinsale 1-2 Avondale today AET

bluepowers
03/01/2011, 7:18 PM
when will killarney vs limerick be on guys ??

cufc champions
10/01/2011, 10:28 PM
Munster Senior cup

Carrick v Leeds 2pm Sunday

All proceeds on the gate are being donated to charity
please come along

razor
11/01/2011, 2:00 PM
Munster Senior cup

Carrick v Leeds 2pm Sunday

All proceeds on the gate are being donated to charity
please come along
My sources tell me you were down to the bare bones for the Hibs game last week but should still have enough to beat Leeds.
Nice touch on the match proceeds.

Bobby D
11/01/2011, 7:50 PM
My sources tell me you were down to the bare bones for the Hibs game last week but should still have enough to beat Leeds.
Yes we are missing a nice few with injuries but still will have a fairly strong team to start with, what are Leeds like, they seem to be going fairly good in 1st division.

irisheagle
11/01/2011, 10:38 PM
hope there is no frost !!!!!!!!!!!

Mission Bell
12/01/2011, 6:47 PM

Yes, thanks.
Without being 'holier than thou' about the match proceeds, it's important to give back something as well.
On the squad front Carrick are missing some regulars but looking forward to the game.

ball-hop
16/01/2011, 7:13 PM
Douglas Hall 6 Casement Celtic 0 - Deccie 3, Mark Murphy 2 and Derek Varian.
Sharp 20 minute spell from the 'Hall gave us a 4 goal lead, never looked like surrendering.
Comprehensive win, getting minds back on football quickly after the first loss of the season in the league last Thursday.

Southsider
17/01/2011, 11:23 AM
Douglas Hall 6 Casement Celtic 0 - Deccie 3, Mark Murphy 2 and Derek Varian.
Sharp 20 minute spell from the 'Hall gave us a 4 goal lead, never looked like surrendering.
Comprehensive win, getting minds back on football quickly after the first loss of the season in the league last Thursday.
Ya must say a blistering 25mins just blew us out of the water.Deccie s awsome the best iv seen hm in along time. Must get our heads up again with a monster match against Leeds Sunday.

razor
17/01/2011, 9:45 PM
Carrick Utd 3-2 Leeds

razor
18/01/2011, 10:29 AM
Revised Quarter Final Draw

Waterford Utd v Cork City FC (set for RSC Feb 13 at 2pm)
Douglas Hall v Avondale Utd
Carrick Utd v Mayfield Utd

ball-hop
23/01/2011, 10:19 AM
Hall 2 Corinthians 1
Deccie penalty and Derek Varian. Don't know who scored for Corinthians.

Sparky
23/01/2011, 11:27 AM
Avondale 2-1 Castleview. Avondale were one down at half time. Avondale missing a few on a heavy pitch. Castleview were young and guttsy but not enough talent.

ball-hop
23/01/2011, 5:15 PM
Hall 2 Corinthians 1
Deccie penalty and Derek Varian. Don't know who scored for Corinthians.
Correction - Mark Murphy got the second, from Derek Varian's cross.

razor
23/01/2011, 8:18 PM
Avondale 2-1 Castleview. Avondale were one down at half time. Avondale missing a few on a heavy pitch. Castleview were young and guttsy but not enough talent.
Dale had one sub and that was a keeper, who replaced Hoggie when he went off injured.
The starting keeper then went up front and set up the winner.