PDA

View Full Version : The Apprentice

The Fox
11/10/2010, 8:43 PM
Looks like the club missed out on some free advertising at Woodies. Rocky could have been famous!!!

lowflyingseagul
12/10/2010, 8:35 AM
yeah they seemed to miss a trick there alright.

Roo69
13/10/2010, 9:26 AM
Woodies sponsor Shamrock Rovers, they have an excellent relationship with them and work closely together on various marketing campaigns. Wanderers and Rocky have no connection with Woodies what so ever, Jesus even with the massive store up on the Southern Cross road they would still not put even a sign in the Carlisle Grounds for local advertising due to being Rovers sponsor. I think saying the club missed out on a "trick" is a little unfair on them.

lowflyingseagul
13/10/2010, 10:47 AM
well they were asked to be part of the promotion , bray did not takle part, if they were missrepresented on the show then fair enough but thats how it came across . although hooperman didn't exactly set the world alight in tallaght

Roo69
13/10/2010, 10:52 AM
well they were asked to be part of the promotion , bray did not takle part, if they were missrepresented on the show then fair enough but thats how it came across . although hooperman didn't exactly set the world alight in tallaght

I didn't see the programme, just the adverts. We were asked to take part and we said no?

KK77
13/10/2010, 11:12 AM
I didn't see the programme, just the adverts. We were asked to take part and we said no?

It said that Bray had nobody available to attend.

SupaJon
13/10/2010, 11:47 AM
At least we were spared the sight of a young Bray fan conned into talking a signed Wanderers shirt over €200 worth of tools....