PDA

View Full Version : Home Leg Intertoto

City Hero
04/05/2004, 9:18 PM
Does anyone know what night the home leg will be on - Friday night like most City matches, or Saturday like most Intertoto games (especially considering Euro2004 quarter finals on that weekend)?

Looks like the latest on the away leg is that it will be on Sunday 20th June, so should be ok for the people with flights already booked.

Flynninio
05/05/2004, 6:15 AM
:mad: :mad: :mad: heard last nite city may be accomadating malmo by playing 1st leg here because of some festival in malmo. i and others have our flights booked already - this would be typical of way club is run if they dont give **** bout supporters. apparantely we will know friday. :mad:

NorthoftheLee
05/05/2004, 8:20 AM
Lads, Lennox did tell City fans not to book tickets unless they were refundable because it was far from certain that city would face Malmo. It means that we'll have a decent crowd at home first because if we get thrashed away first then people may not bother going to the home game.

agreed.....the club did warn people not to book tickets because nothing was organised yet...there was always teh possibility of the legs being switched....anyone who booked aerlingus flights shouldn't have much trouble in changing them....

Flynninio
05/05/2004, 8:50 AM
tickets were booked before lennoxs notes in programme. yes we did know about fair play situation but swapping legs is wrong at this stage.dont know if ryanair will swap flights if they dont i cant afford to let them waste which would mean we miss both legs.

NorthoftheLee
05/05/2004, 8:55 AM
tickets were booked before lennoxs notes in programme. yes we did know about fair play situation but swapping legs is wrong at this stage.dont know if ryanair will swap flights if they dont i cant afford to let them waste which would mean we miss both legs.

don't know if they do? don't think so....you should ring them straight away....

also nothing has been decided yet...so you might be ok.....

Peadar
05/05/2004, 9:03 AM
.dont know if ryanair will swap flights.

Usually you have to pay a fee with Ryanair to get your flights changed.
If the flights are more expensive than your original booking then you must also pay the difference.

Flynninio
05/05/2004, 12:52 PM
cheers lads - hopefully wont need to change - i still would like to play them away 1st aswell i know fear of walloping but i think we could frustrate them and bring them back to the cross for bumper night.the gap is closing in europe me tinx n me hopes.......................