PDA

View Full Version : Zayed Back ?

Roo69
04/05/2004, 9:54 AM
Roumers are that he will be back at Bray very soon, even heard that he's already back and will be available for tonights league cup game against UCD ! not to sure about that though. Time will tell. Would be great news for Bray if he was.

Anyone heard anything on this ?

Roo69
04/05/2004, 4:13 PM
Roumers are that he will be back at Bray very soon, even heard that he's already back and will be available for tonights league cup game against UCD ! not to sure about that though. Time will tell. Would be great news for Bray if he was.

Anyone heard anything on this ?

Great inside info there !

Star striker Eamon Zayed has returned to Bray Wanderers following his brief sojurn with Crewe Alexandra. U/21 International Zayed, who was Bray's top scorer last season, may be in the squad for tonights League Cup with UCD at the Carlilse Grounds, kick-off 7.45.

http://www.braywanderers.ie/news-article.php?id=1376

pineapple stu
04/05/2004, 11:07 PM
Yep, played full 90 tonight - didn't do too much though.

Roo69
05/05/2004, 8:10 AM
Yep, played full 90 tonight - didn't do too much though.

Very poor from Zayed ! 1st game back n all, but he can only get better !
Quite impressed with Gerry Quinn and Ian McGrane, both played very well. Wanst the worst match ever considering not that many 1st teamers were playing

A face
05/05/2004, 10:01 PM
Zayed back with Bray

May 5, 2004

Eamon Zayed was back in the colours of Bray Wanderers for Tuesday night’s League Cup clash with UCD at the Carlisle Grounds after returning to the First Division club following an unsuccessful loan spell at English Nationwide League side Crewe Alexandra.

Irish under-21 international Zayed joined the Railwaymen on a three-month deal in January, but was unable to force his way into the first-team plans of manager Dario Gradi.

Read more at www.eleven-a-side.com (http://www.eleven-a-side.com/first/story.asp?newsid=11267)

tippex
08/05/2004, 4:07 PM
It amases me that he can come back from a 1st division club and not have learnt anything.

He is truely living up to his nickname "duck" I cannot get my head around a player who is fairly tall who goes up to head the ball and their head ends up in their shoulders.

He is unbelievably lazy as well it is no wonder crewe have decided not to keep him on coz last night he showed no interest in being on the pitch.

Eventhough devo was laughing and making comments about zayed last night I just cannot understand how he was left onthe pitch.

He seriously needs to have a look at his all around play (play for the team) if he really wants to be considered a better than average player.

Yes I agree he has the ability to be an excellent player but I really do not think he can do it unless he changes his attitude and work rate.

Just my 2 cents.