PDA

View Full Version : FAI Junior Cup.

the duck
29/09/2010, 4:50 PM
pike rvs minus a goal is a certainty lads GET ON....

kev08
29/09/2010, 5:01 PM
they dont do them bets pal

Longshanks
29/09/2010, 5:20 PM

If Pike dont have a goal how will Fairview score?? no wonder the bookies dont do them bets kev08

the duck
29/09/2010, 6:40 PM
funny guy....
If Pike dont have a goal how will Fairview score?? no wonder the bookies dont do them bets kev08

skyguy19
30/09/2010, 3:30 PM
Agree, best of luck to pike in this years competition a top club

hope pike get well beaten

the duck
30/09/2010, 4:57 PM
Heard fairview think they have nothing to do but turn up.I heard pike have a few aces up their sleeve for them.may the best team win.a lot of fairview players who don't take part on Sunday, and if pike beat them will be movin to crossagala I'd say, they'd have no business staying there.any truth mcgarry is playing with claughan on Sunday? Heard he was, big loss for view.

the duck
30/09/2010, 10:03 PM
Pike lads are keeping their cards very close to their chests,are they keeping their powder dry,or else they refuse to come on here over the carry on of some people here last year.can't say I blame some of the stuff that was said was bang out of order.

Fairkop
30/09/2010, 11:07 PM
Heard fairview think they have nothing to do but turn up.I heard pike have a few aces up their sleeve for them.may the best team win.a lot of fairview players who don't take part on Sunday, and if pike beat them will be movin to crossagala I'd say, they'd have no business staying there.any truth mcgarry is playing with claughan on Sunday? Heard he was, big loss for view.i presume most of this post is in jest,if it is,n what are playing at?