PDA

View Full Version : Title Play-Offs 2010

FlapjackJoe
29/09/2010, 4:06 PM
Does anyone know when the draw is out for the quarters and semis? Fixtures are due to be played week ending 3 October 2010 (wishful thinking, I'm sure!), but it should be out soon.

Bohemians, UCD and Mervue United all topped their groups, with Drogheda United and Dundalk still battling it out for top spot in Pool 1.

The away teams will be Shamrock Rovers, Salthill Devon, one of Drogheda or Dundalk and one of St Patrick's Athletic or Sporting Fingal.

GreenStar
29/09/2010, 6:43 PM
Does anyone know when the draw is out for the quarters and semis? Fixtures are due to be played week ending 3 October 2010 (wishful thinking, I'm sure!), but it should be out soon.

Bohemians, UCD and Mervue United all topped their groups, with Drogheda United and Dundalk still battling it out for top spot in Pool 1.

The away teams will be Shamrock Rovers, Salthill Devon, one of Drogheda or Dundalk and one of St Patrick's Athletic or Sporting Fingal.

I don't know the answer to your question regarding when the draw takes place but as an add-on to it, will teams be able to draw the other qualifier from their own group, i.e. can Mervue draw Salthill, etc.?

FlapjackJoe
30/09/2010, 8:11 AM
To be honest, I doubt it. Last season, it was:
- Winner Pool 1 v Runner-Up Pool 2
- Winner Pool 2 v Runner-Up Pool 1
- Winner Pool 3 v Runner-Up Pool 4
- Winner Pool 4 v Runner-Up Pool 3
in the Quarters, which seems a quite logical way to do it, so I'd assume it's the same (or very similar) this time round.