PDA

View Full Version : Kilkenny City v Cobh Ramblers

A face
01/05/2004, 5:07 PM
Kilkenny City v Cobh Ramblers - Buckley Park (Kick off 7:30)

Kilkenny City welcome back midfield trio Shane Carew, Mickey Comerford and Brian Mallon for Saturday's clash with Cobh Ramblers at Buckley Park as both side's look to put disappointing defeats last week behind them.

Kilkenny were beaten 4-1 in Sligo while Cobh fell to a 95th minute Dundalk winner at St Colman's Park and both manager's were bitterly disappointed with the results.

"I said to the players afterwards that our performance was unacceptable and I'm looking for a big improvement," said Kilkenny boss Ger Bickerstaffe.

Cobh manager Dave Hill was far happier with his side's performance. "To dominate and then lose in injury time is sickening and I hope we can repeat our performance and get a better result this time," he said.

However, there is plenty of bad news for Cobh with Ciaran O'Reilly suspended, goalkeeper Alan O'Shea out for six weeks with a broken ankle and Robert Brosnan unavailable because of work commitments.

Read more at www.fai.ie (http://www.fai.ie/NR/exeres/5B1F2A04-0D93-49DC-9E3F-9860662AC0AD.htm)