PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

liam88
01/05/2004, 12:34 PM
Ok-I'm 15 and living in England so obviously I don't buy many Ireland tickets but I really want to go to the Jamaica match in London in June.
How do I go about getting a ticket for this? Through the fai site or what?
I'd also love to get a ticket for the ROmania match but it says this is sold out as part of a 3 match package :(
Any help would be much appreciated of where I can get around 6 tickets for either match :)
Thanks in advance,
Liam

only1kilbane
01/05/2004, 12:53 PM
ok for the jamaica game these tickets are going to be sold directly from charlton themselves so keep a lookout on their website for tickets for these. For the Romania game the best thing to do is look for tickets from the fai as they might be realising more back from romania fa around mid may and also try buy and sell .ie always tickets for sale there . Hope that helps

lopez
01/05/2004, 1:07 PM
Ok-I'm 15 and living in England so obviously I don't buy many Ireland tickets but I really want to go to the Jamaica match in London in June.
How do I go about getting a ticket for this? Through the fai site or what?
I'd also love to get a ticket for the ROmania match but it says this is sold out as part of a 3 match package :(
Any help would be much appreciated of where I can get around 6 tickets for either match :)
Thanks in advance,
LiamLiam, with running the risk of being charged by Inspector Knacker of Operation Ore, I will pm you the email adress of the secratary of the R of Ireland supporters club secretary in London (aka Captain Doby whose disgraceful condition due to the Polish beer industry does not distract from his undoubted competency). Firstly, tickets for Jamaica should be no prob through the club. Secondly, as Brazil was the main game in the pack of three, many people in London won't be going to the Romania game and would be glad to offload a ticket. Membership is of course needed but they have reduced rates for minors and should you join now, I think this will be carried on until August 2005. Hope I'm of some help.

liam88
01/05/2004, 1:29 PM
Thanks very much Lads :D Sounds great! You've been loads of help.

liam88
01/05/2004, 1:40 PM
I meant Nigera (May 29th London) and Jamaica (June 2nd London). Not Romania.
Cheers,
Liam

lopez
01/05/2004, 1:41 PM
Thanks very much Lads :D Sounds great! You've been loads of help.No prob. The question about extra tickets should be no prob if the ammount the club gets is sufficient for its present members. While the club wants all ticket holders to be members it also wants to increase ticket purchases from the FAI in order to boost its standing re away games. For example it wants to discourage buying tickets by members from other sources. Again ask the captain that question. I'm already going to ask for at least three tickets myself for the Nigeria game from Doby.

eirebhoy
01/05/2004, 2:54 PM
ok for the jamaica game these tickets are going to be sold directly from charlton themselves so keep a lookout on their website for tickets for these.
Charlton don't have anything to do with ticket sales, its ticketmaster AFAIK.

liam88
01/05/2004, 3:16 PM
Charlton don't have anything to do with ticket sales, its ticketmaster AFAIK.
When abouts will they be released on ticketmastyer-mid may?

only1kilbane
01/05/2004, 3:57 PM
The ticket details and release dates are all going to be released by the club though as is on there website so keep a check on that .

Declan_Michael
01/05/2004, 5:01 PM
Can someone tell me why the FAI have not made an announcement on their website? News of this tournament has been in the press for at least a month. It is also on BBC Sport and the Charlton Athletic website!

Maybe Roy Keane had a point ;)

lopez
01/05/2004, 5:13 PM
Can someone tell me why the FAI have not made an announcement on their website? News of this tournament has been in the press for at least a month. It is also on BBC Sport and the Charlton Athletic website!

Maybe Roy Keane had a point ;)
I don't know, but it's got to be a good reason - like still in recovery from getting muy muy borracho in Bydgoszcz? :eek: :D

Jon'o
01/05/2004, 7:50 PM
Just back from the ''COUGH'' Charlton v Leicster game.......

TICKETS ARE O SALE FROM TUESDAY MORNING AT 9AM THROUGH TICKETMASTER

£25 FOR ADULTS

liam88
01/05/2004, 10:50 PM
Just back from the ''COUGH'' Charlton v Leicster game.......

TICKETS ARE O SALE FROM TUESDAY MORNING AT 9AM THROUGH TICKETMASTER

£25 FOR ADULTS

For Jamaica or Nigeria?

eirebhoy
02/05/2004, 1:54 PM
For Jamaica or Nigeria?
I'm sure its both.

Jon'o
02/05/2004, 5:56 PM
thats per ticket lads