PDA

View Full Version : Dolan has a little go..

SSS
01/05/2004, 11:30 AM
...at City boo boys.

Dolan was on fire on Radio 1 last night, talking about Lordan, the "Ballincollig Bomber" etc, but he spent quite a bit of the interview going on about the home crowd booing Bohs when 0-3 down.
He said it was absolutely disgraceful and made him very angry.
He also mentioned how he could talk about it and Kenny couldn't because it was Kenny's team.
IMO he was expressing his view on last weeks booing at the 'Cross more than the booing last night.

Super radion entertainment though.
The RTE presenter was burstin' his hole.

vito_golightly
01/05/2004, 11:57 AM
i was standing right next to dolan for that interview - that is exactly how i personally interpreted it - straight away.
i didn't hear them booing :) but they are not happy campers. we were talking to a couple of them after in the pub.

Neil
01/05/2004, 12:00 PM
[QUOTE=SSSIMO he was expressing his view on last weeks booing at the 'Cross more than the booing last night.
[/QUOTE]

And he's dead right too. I can see there being trouble in the Shed in the next few weeks between the supporters and the moaners. The ****s who do nothing but moan throughout a game should just stay away. But it's sickening the amount of them out there.

Counting Crow
01/05/2004, 10:56 PM
Agree with you Neil.

Fair play to the guys who got stuck into Moses at the Drogs game. Yeah, sure it was a bad game but his reaction was appalling. Good to hear them singing "F**k off Moses".

The players don't need his likes any more. Listening to Georgie on The Big Red Bench tonight you can feel the passion he has for the Club and how much it hurts the palyers to hear the abuse from some quarters. Still, my guess is that it just bonds them closer.

As he said tonight, it is taking a little time for the team to get to know one another as there are so many new players but they feel it is now coming together.

God help the rest of the League when they click.........I say.

Soko
02/05/2004, 3:10 AM
I booed at the end of the Drogheda game because it was awful, tripe football and the players need to know about it. Get stuck into the moaners all you want but untill the players start performing they have every right to complain. Hopefully Friday night will shut them up but I think it will just be another false dawn as we are simply not consistent enough to mount any sort of challenge this year.

GavinZac
02/05/2004, 7:43 AM
I booed at the end of the Drogheda game because it was awful, tripe football and the players need to know about it. Get stuck into the moaners all you want but untill the players start performing they have every right to complain. Hopefully Friday night will shut them up but I think it will just be another false dawn as we are simply not consistent enough to mount any sort of challenge this year.

maybe if your ilk got behind the team rather than berating them, they wouldnt feel under so much pressure and play with a bit of confidence.

or at least that excuse could be erased

patsh
02/05/2004, 8:30 AM
No matter how bad the team plays, moan and complain at them all you like, but I think you should NEVER boo your own team.

Gary
02/05/2004, 2:11 PM
Cant believe I am agreeing with xtreme twice in one lifetime, but i reckon everyone has the right to boo at the end of a game. I agree with Neil above that some fellas seem to just like slate and berate all game, and if we dont win, they boo.

I booed at the end of the Shels game and drogs game. I didnt go OTT, just 3-4 seconds, which let a bit of frustration out, and that was that. I know that many did the exact same.

Moses and his ilk? Waste of breath he is.

tiktok
02/05/2004, 7:28 PM
i'm with Gary and xtreme, i've booed city off the pitch a few times down through the years after brutal performances, but i get behind them 100% during the games, if they let me down at the end of that, i'm going to let them know about it.

the moaners i cannot stand though, i'm all for telling them to 'shut up and get behind the team' during the game.

terry irish
02/05/2004, 7:35 PM
...at City boo boys.

Dolan was on fire on Radio 1 last night, talking about Lordan, the "Ballincollig Bomber" etc, but he spent quite a bit of the interview going on about the home crowd booing Bohs when 0-3 down.
He said it was absolutely disgraceful and made him very angry.
He also mentioned how he could talk about it and Kenny couldn't because it was Kenny's team.
IMO he was expressing his view on last weeks booing at the 'Cross more than the booing last night.

Super radion entertainment though.
The RTE presenter was burstin' his hole.

Dolan must had said REBEL ARMY between 20 or 30 times as well

patsh
02/05/2004, 7:49 PM
Now Gary, keep that frustration all nicely pent up, and then use it positively by releasing it at the maggot Molloy if he takes a corner at the Shed end!....... :D

BOO BOYS OUT !
:D
:D

pete
04/05/2004, 9:31 AM
i reckon everyone has the right to boo at the end of a game.

Yup, support your team during the game but say what you like afterwards.

Flynninio
04/05/2004, 10:32 AM
most people booed at the end of drogheda game
because the team did not show enough heart
and we are well in truly entitled to boo cos
it was ****ing brutal.these same people generally
would have been encouraging team during game
, but **** the muppets who always come out to
criticise- i often feel like boxing the head off them.
:) :) :) :) :)