PDA

View Full Version : City's Support for May !!

A face
30/04/2004, 11:58 PM
Lads,

There are some really hard games in June for City but if they are on a winning streak from May .... it wont be as much of an up hill struggle.

All the talk recently on this board about City's form. Well here is a chance to effect the form.

Fri 14th Shamrock Rovers H 7.45pm
Fri 21st Longford Town H 7.45pm

These are vital games and we need to show as much support for the lads as possible, seriously ...... the fans of the club need to come out guns a blazing for these two games and really get behind the team. Less of the whinging and show your support.

Then there is Waterford .....

Fri 28th Waterford Utd A 7.45pm

It is an away trip ..... but vital that we get a win there.
It is a very important time for our season. We need to get behind the team.

jofyisgod
01/05/2004, 8:19 AM
Just to echo A Face's sentiments. Support is vital , and come on, we've got the best fans in the eL, lets use them.
REBEL ARMY!

Counting Crow
01/05/2004, 9:48 AM
Spot on A Face.

We have as much a part to play here as the players. Everyone says what fantastic support we have away from home .......... the Pats match was class singing for the full 90 mins and remember the players reaction to us afterwards ( Flynny bowing to us etc ).

I believe we can get maximum points from the next 3 games. Travelling to village of Hobbat Glass Blowers will be nce and spicy then as they are getting big crowds ( by their standards ) ........ one deep all around the pitch :D

Lets get 100% behind the team from now on and watch them deliever .......and we can get great satisfaction shoving it back at those moaning "barstoolers" when we start closing the gap on The Thugs from Tolka. :cool:

eoinh
01/05/2004, 9:59 AM
Jeez, dont know if i can make the waterford away game........... its a bit far for me.

Neil
01/05/2004, 12:05 PM
Shelbourne 9 6 3 0 15 4 21
Waterford U 8 4 3 1 12 12 15
Drogheda U 9 4 1 4 7 7 13
Longford T 9 3 4 2 8 9 13
Shamrock R 9 3 3 3 11 8 12
Cork City 9 3 3 3 13 12 12
Bohemians 9 2 4 3 12 11 10
Derry City 8 2 3 3 5 7 9
St Pat's A 9 2 2 5 7 12 9
Dublin City 9 1 2 6 6 14 5

patsh
02/05/2004, 7:15 PM
Lads, The game next Thursday is going to be extremely difficult.
Home Farm are digging out some decent results, and 3 points there might be harder to get than at Dalymount.

adamcarr
02/05/2004, 10:23 PM
Lads, The game next Thursday is going to be extremely difficult.
Home Farm are digging out some decent results, and 3 points there might be harder to get than at Dalymount.
THat might be true but I would be unhappy without coming away without three points after hammering them only last month!

tiktok
03/05/2004, 10:34 AM
THat might be true but I would be unhappy without coming away without three points after hammering them only last month!

we didn't hammer them, they put it up to us for a lot of the game, and they had long spells of possession. They were also down something like five first team players between injury and suspensions.

an away win would be a good result against a team that's taken four points off bohs and rovers in the last fortnight.

foureyes
03/05/2004, 1:13 PM
its a cliche, but an away win is always a good result not matter who the opposition are.

7 points from the next three games would be a good return. 9 would be great. hopefully we should have enough against rovers, longford will put up a good fight i'd say. the home farm game is the toughest to call as their confidence will be up.

thecorner
06/05/2004, 11:08 AM
Then there is Waterford .....

Fri 28th Waterford Utd A 7.45pm

is it nearly that time of the year again already forour trip to the yellow house :D

A face
07/05/2004, 10:18 PM
is it nearly that time of the year again already forour trip to the yellow house :D

Oh yeah .... but the mood we are in all depends on the next two games.

Lads ..... we have to pull out all the stops ..... we have to get it together and support the team .... any ideas ..... Lads ... we cant sit back on this one .... out with it ... what do we need ??