PDA

View Full Version : what ever happened too...

naoise kennedy
23/09/2010, 7:40 AM
A few players have had long term injuries ,, but i'm wondering are they still with us.. dave tyrrell,, graham kelly and richie baker to name a few ..

Roo69
23/09/2010, 9:23 AM
Tyrrell is still around, normally see him with the club tracksuit on on match days. I'd say Kelly is gone back to Derby, his was a short term loan wasn't it? Have not seen Baker around in months, i would presume he has left the club but am open to correction on that.

dublinwanderer
23/09/2010, 11:03 AM
Tyrrell is still around, normally see him with the club tracksuit on on match days. I'd say Kelly is gone back to Derby, his was a short term loan wasn't it? Have not seen Baker around in months, i would presume he has left the club but am open to correction on that.

As far as I know, Richie Baker was on the bench out in Bohs for the cup game!

Roo69
23/09/2010, 11:17 AM
As far as I know, Richie Baker was on the bench out in Bohs for the cup game!

Doesn't seem to be in the subs list...

Subs: 12 John Mulroy (for D.O'Connor 74 mins), 14 Daire Doyle, 15 Adam Mitchell (for Shaw 59 mins), 16 Colm Tresson, 17 Shane O'Neill (for Massey 63 mins), 18 Stephen Brennan, 25 Brian Kane (gk)

Would have been a big bonus to us to have him fit for the season, always liked him as a player and seemed to pop up with goals at vital time, very experienced as well. Would be a nice option for Friday seeing as O'Neill, Kelly and Mulroy are all out.

Captain2007
23/09/2010, 11:35 AM
Baker arrived towards end of match on Monday night ( obviously not up to watch his team) let you make up your own mind on that one!
Pity website is not used to update supporters on players long term injuries.

Bray-Z
23/09/2010, 1:53 PM
James Kavanagh has left the club.

peadar1987
24/09/2010, 1:32 PM
Did Emeka Onwubiko every re-sign? I know there was talk of it, but I never heard if he ever rejoined the club

Bray Head
27/09/2010, 11:23 AM
Baker arrived towards end of match on Monday night ( obviously not up to watch his team) let you make up your own mind on that one!
Pity website is not used to update supporters on players long term injuries.

Baker played in the Firemens match yesterday v. John Aldridge X1. Looked like he's not fully fit yet but he played most of the 90 minutes.

Roo69
27/09/2010, 3:27 PM
I see Graham Kelly (http://www.braywanderers.ie/index.php?id=600&backPID=1&tt_news=1131) scored twice for the A Championship side over the weekend.

He must have been out injured, Last time i remember him playing was up in Drogheda, went off early in the game with a hamstring injury if i remember correctly.

tippex
30/09/2010, 12:01 AM
Baker played in the Firemens match yesterday v. John Aldridge X1. Looked like he's not fully fit yet but he played most of the 90 minutes.

Not fully fit is an understatement looked like hed been recuperating on the recliner with large boxes of pies during his time out.

Bray Head
30/09/2010, 11:09 AM
Not fully fit is an understatement looked like hed been recuperating on the recliner with large boxes of pies during his time out.

Defo. Don't think we will see him in the First team again this season.

BrayUnknowns
04/10/2010, 1:01 PM
He was at Dalymount on Friday, looked a little out of shape all right. Graham Kelly was there as well, warmed up but was not in the 16