PDA

View Full Version : 2010 attendances

The Lep
22/09/2010, 4:00 PM
Already shaping up to be the new Sheridan as the Sporting Franchise Apocolypse edges ever closer.

There is only one Sheridan :)

Lamper.sffc
22/09/2010, 4:56 PM
Already shaping up to be the new Sheridan as the Sporting Franchise Apocolypse edges ever closer.

You know what Rasp you could be right but I tell you what, we are having some fun along the way and if part of that fun is preventing sligo from getting their hands on a cup while getting under the skin of fans like yourself then ill remain a happy chappy while it lasts.

dong
22/09/2010, 6:52 PM
You know what Rasp you could be right but I tell you what, we are having some fun along the way and if part of that fun is preventing sligo from getting their hands on a cup while getting under the skin of fans like yourself then ill remain a happy chappy while it lasts.

Super motivation for supporting a team Lamper. But I suppose its all you have in the absence of any history or indeed, any future.

The Lep
22/09/2010, 9:25 PM
Absence of any history ? :)
2 trophys and a promotion in the short time we have been in the league is a good start. The absence of a future is just your wishful thinking but i know more than you do about my club and the future is bright so i might have to wear shades :).

dong
22/09/2010, 11:43 PM
The future is amalgamation with Shels.