PDA

View Full Version : Is the perfect goal.....

avvenalaf
21/09/2010, 9:51 PM
......going to be scored at The Emirates or The Showgrounds. It seems that was what we were trying to achieve tonight in the second half. Bohs had three shots on goal in the whole game - all free kicks. They are not the side they were last year and we should have no fears going up there in the cup. Let's f..k up the FAI's plan to have the first final in The Aviva between the two 'giants' pf Irish Football (one thrown out of their home and living in a halting sit in Tallaght and the other being served with an eviction notice.

Oldred
21/09/2010, 10:19 PM
Well said Avvenalaf. Agree completely. I think we can turn them over up there no problem. But we must stop believing we are the nicest team ito watch in Irish football and just put the ball away even if it's not too classy of a goal.

Brian Boru
21/09/2010, 10:21 PM
Sounds like we could have won it. Regardless of who is playing the final there is likely to be 20,000 at the final. There are 4 well supported teams left. For the neutrals I would say (with just a little bias) that the best footballing team is Rovers. Rovers - Shams final in the Aviva in front of 20,000 would be the dream final- provided we won of course. In the interim its vital we beat Monaghan and get our first silverware in a while.

avvenalaf
21/09/2010, 10:24 PM
Paddy Power has us 5/1 outsiders to win the FAI cup.

peadar1987
22/09/2010, 12:22 PM
Any idea how much tickets are going to be? If they're below the usual Aviva robbery, I might go. I've always had a soft spot for Sligo, even if the obsession with Shams does get a little pathetic at times.

avvenalaf
22/09/2010, 1:47 PM
Any idea how much tickets are going to be? If they're below the usual Aviva robbery, I might go. I've always had a soft spot for Sligo, even if the obsession with Shams does get a little pathetic at times.

I can appreciate what the obsession looks like to outsiders but, please, indulge us on this one. It has kept us alive in the darkest of days. Look, deep down, we appreciate what a successful Shams side does to the league but.......

Oldred
22/09/2010, 5:12 PM
I can appreciate what the obsession looks like to outsiders but, please, indulge us on this one. It has kept us alive in the darkest of days. Look, deep down, we appreciate what a successful Shams side does to the league but.......
..........we have to hate someone and Shams seem to fit all the criteria