PDA

View Full Version : Bus To Dublin City Game

ian
29/04/2004, 5:26 PM
I am organising a bus to the match away to Dublin City on May 6th. The bus will cost €25 and will be leaving St. Patrick's church at 1.30pm on May 6th. A €10 deposit is required and can be paid to Ian at any time.

If you are interested in going on this trip then you can contact Ian on 087-1373446 or put your name down on the bus tomorrow or at the match.

patsh
29/04/2004, 5:38 PM
Will definitely be on this, Ian.
I'll give you the deposit at the LC game.

F**k, s**t, p**s, b****x
Is this match on Thursday?
Barstards, why isn't it on Friday?
$h£ls are away next week, so why do we have to play Home Farm on a Thursday?
F**k it, I can't go on Thursday..... :mad: :mad:

Pablo
04/05/2004, 1:08 PM
How many now Ian? is it going ahead?

Colm
04/05/2004, 3:31 PM
Lads anybody who wants to go on this trip ring Ian ASAP

As of last night he only had about 10 names and needs at least 15 to make it possible to run a bus to the game. I know it's only Dublin City and I know it's on a Thursday but if you're not doing anything else get your name down otherwise City will have little or no support at the game.

pete
04/05/2004, 3:38 PM
City will have little or no support at the game.

Yeah only 1 stand left ;) I got the ballybough!

Dodge
04/05/2004, 3:49 PM
AFAIK, Home Farm will play all their home games on a Thursday night.
Very strange decision, Shels are away when Dublin city are at home, I don't understand the reasoning behind it. :rolleyes:
They play some games on Saturday. The reasoning is that they have absolutely no support, and they are hoping that bored Pats, Shels, Rovers and Bohs fans have nothing better to do than watch them on a Thursday night

Sheridan
04/05/2004, 3:52 PM
They play some games on Saturday. The reasoning is that they have absolutely no support, and they are hoping that bored Pats, Shels, Rovers and Bohs fans have nothing better to do than watch them on a Thursday night
We played one (rearranged) game on a Saturday, against Longford, because they had a rescheduled game against Bohs earlier in the week and (quite reasonably) didn't fancy playing on the Thursday.

Dodge
04/05/2004, 3:54 PM
I apologise and bow to your greater knowledge Sheridan...

SÓC
05/05/2004, 4:18 PM
Any word on this Ian?

If it doesnt go ahead
Was looking at CIE busing it (student rate) and staying in jurys inn for the night, drinking in the cheap Tolka Bar.

Can be done for less than €50

Colm
05/05/2004, 7:41 PM
Lads, I'm afraid to say the bus to tomorrows game has been cancelled due to a lack of numbers.

I'll have to go a different way now, Sean's idea sounds like a plan (apart from drinking in Tolka bar cos I don't want to give Ollie Byrne money!)

Ringo
06/05/2004, 6:51 AM
Lads, I'm afraid to say the bus to tomorrows game has been cancelled due to a lack of numbers.

I'll have to go a different way now, Sean's idea sounds like a plan (apart from drinking in Tolka bar cos I don't want to give Ollie Byrne money!)

Lads , if it helps i can get you into a b & b in Gardiner St for €25 a skull