PDA

View Full Version : 24 man squad for Playoff Games

pete
31/10/2001, 5:59 PM
SQUAD:
Given (Newcastle), Kiely (Charlton), A Kelly (Blackburn),
G Kelly (Leeds), Staunton (Aston Vila), Harte (Leeds), Dunne (Man City), Breen (Coventry), O'Brien (Newcastle), Cunningham (Wimbledon),
Kinsella (Charlton), Roy Keane (Man Utd), Carsley (Coventry), McAteer (Sunderland), Holland (Ipswich), Kilbane (Sunderland), Finnan (Fulham), Kennedy (Wolves), Reid (Millwall), Delap (Southampton),
Quinn (Sunderland), Robbie Keane (Leeds), Connolly (Wimbledon), Morrison (Crystal Palace).

Schumi
31/10/2001, 6:01 PM
Originally posted by pete
Morrison (Crystal Palace).

:mad: :mad: :mad:

pete
01/11/2001, 10:45 AM
Is this guy so good that with a few months english 1st division experience he makes the irish squad. Remember he made he debut having played 1 game in the english 1st division...

Is Mick overly friendly with Milwall?

Neil
01/11/2001, 11:04 AM
From what I understand he was playing regularly for Millwall for a couple of years. There's a big difference between the English league and International football though.

It makes the job Mick has done all the more impressive when you consider that he has to look at players from these levels. Under Jack Charlton we had 20 players playing top-league football, and he managed to **** us up in 96.

Wizzard
01/11/2001, 1:10 PM
Morrison is a better striker than Connolly. He has already scored 11 so far this season, albeit in the first division.

When Quinn get tired in the home game, McCarthy has a choice between two first division players. It's got to be Morrison.

Pauro 76
01/11/2001, 1:31 PM
Morrison has to be the ideal choice for back-up instead of Connolly, they're both scoring goals, but Morrision has the spark and he seems really eager to do well for us.

James
01/11/2001, 2:06 PM
well i'd play glen crowe myself

aghww aghww :D

The Legend
01/11/2001, 11:57 PM
Yeah, i'd be willing to give a Morrison a chance, he seems to be doing well for Palace.

niamh
05/11/2001, 2:54 PM
I'd be thinking that Connolly gets more stick from "home" fans than Morley ever could...

pete
06/11/2001, 11:21 AM
I'd be thinking that Connolly gets more stick from "home" fans than Morley ever could...

Connolly is nowhere near the class of skippy!

Theres one thing shouting abuse at a player when watching on tv but its counterproductive to do the same when at a match no matter how bad Connolly is.