PDA

View Full Version : Kerry Officials for Tralee Home Games

kerryfan
20/09/2010, 1:49 PM
I have watched alot of the Tralee Dynamos games in the LOI over the last 2 seasons and I have to say that they get hard done by everytime they play at home by these Kerry Officials. Can anyone that has travelled to Tralee over the last 2 years comment on the standard of these Kerry Officials??

realcelt
20/09/2010, 4:25 PM
I have watched alot of the Tralee Dynamos games in the LOI over the last 2 seasons and I have to say that they get hard done by everytime they play at home by these Kerry Officials. Can anyone that has travelled to Tralee over the last 2 years comment on the standard of these Kerry Officials??
I have been at the last 3 or 4 of the Tralee games at home and I must agree totally with u that the Kerry officials in charge of these games have been very poor.They seem to have an agenda as not to give Tralee anything watsoever.There has been no consistency from them at any game only one of giving bad decisions against Tralee,which has cost them 1 or 2 games.Can Tralee not object to these officials?

the square
21/09/2010, 12:05 PM
I watched this game last Sunday and I have to say it was a cracker! It was a great end to end game with both teams needing three points. I think that the referee got the sendings off all wrong for BOTH sides. I'm not sure about the referee giving bad decisions ONLY against Tralee. However, I do recall a penatly claim for a deliberate handball go unnoticed which surely Dynamos would have converted. On the other hand, Number 7 for Dynamos consistenly fouled throughout the game and should have recieved a second yellow.
All in all, Carlow deserved the victory on the day.

kerryfan
21/09/2010, 2:06 PM
I watched this game last Sunday and I have to say it was a cracker! It was a great end to end game with both teams needing three points. I think that the referee got the sendings off all wrong for BOTH sides. I'm not sure about the referee giving bad decisions ONLY against Tralee. However, I do recall a penatly claim for a deliberate handball go unnoticed which surely Dynamos would have converted. On the other hand, Number 7 for Dynamos consistenly fouled throughout the game and should have recieved a second yellow.
All in all, Carlow deserved the victory on the day.Carlow fully deserved the win and nobody is contesting that. These 3 officials are the same 3 for every home game Tralee play. They make crazy decisions like this in every game I have seen. The way they treat these players is a shame to kerry soccer. Everyone in Kerry knows that these officials have an agenda against Tralee Dynamos and it amazes me why they are alowed to ref these games?? At the end of the day Dynamos must play over 20 home games a season between Senior and U20 and these officials get all these games and Dynamos must pay them (nice few euros I presume).

kerryfan
27/09/2010, 2:00 PM
As the season is now over for Tralee, I will finish this thread. Poor decisions cost them dearly yesterday and ended their season. Hopefully next season they will get better luck and and go that step closer and reach the play off's. If they are to do this then the 3 amigo's (stuart,kevin,romanian dude) who we all know must get the chop as they are only junior standard full stop.adios amigo's...