PDA

View Full Version : Irish-born players to play for other international teams?

Gather round
16/09/2010, 8:41 PM
Only to a paranoid simpleton!

Apologies if I fail to match your fearsome intellect, professor.

Well they are, they represent a nation-state recognised by the UN. Even Ingerland cant say that about itself

You really shouldn't obsess on this, many non sovereign states play international sport. I think England's record in international football isn't bad for a non-sov.

Suggest you read the many factual errors in yer posts passim

Evidence?

ArdeeBhoy
17/09/2010, 1:16 AM
You really shouldn't obsess on this, many non sovereign states play international sport.
Do they really?? Like who?

Evidence?
If you don't know now, you never will....
;)

Gather round
17/09/2010, 12:01 PM
Do they really?? Like who?;)

Apart from the British teams, Faroes are part of Denmark. Andorra is jointly run by France and Spain. San Marino and Liechtenstein have most government functions carried out by Italy and Switzerland respectively. 11 Caribbean countries join together for West Indies cricket, Hong Kong has separate teams despite inclusion in China. Etc. etc.

If you don't know now, you never will....;)

I certainly won't if you don't tell me. Details please and stop trolling.

boovidge
17/09/2010, 12:04 PM
can you guys stop hijacking every single thread with these pathetic arguments please.

ArdeeBhoy
17/09/2010, 12:18 PM
So you think we should let their moronic ignorance and paranoia, not to mention GR's Amnesia, go unchallenged??

ArdeeBhoy
17/09/2010, 12:21 PM
Apart from the British teams, Faroes are part of Denmark. Andorra is jointly run by France and Spain. San Marino and Liechtenstein have most government functions carried out by Italy and Switzerland respectively. 11 Caribbean countries join together for West Indies cricket, Hong Kong has separate teams despite inclusion in China. Etc. etc.
So what? Doesn't make them countries as in being defined by the UN, or politically for that matter.

I certainly won't if you don't tell me. Details please and stop trolling.
Buy a dictionary and look up the meaning of Amnesia! Then refer back to the numerous inaccuracies you and the West London eejit made in yer Eligibility thread posts. Not to mention your issues regarding arithmetic, geography & literacy!!!

Gather round
17/09/2010, 12:30 PM
can you guys stop hijacking every single thread with these pathetic arguments please.

Lighten up, Boo. And hands up while you're at it.

As on any thread, if you aren't interested ignore.

boovidge
17/09/2010, 12:56 PM
So you think we should let their moronic ignorance and paranoia, not to mention GR's Amnesia, go unchallenged??

it's already been done to death in numerous other threads

boovidge
17/09/2010, 1:00 PM
Lighten up, Boo. And hands up while you're at it.

As on any thread, if you aren't interested ignore.

Well perhaps you could keep it to the relevent threads so that i could ignore it.

ArdeeBhoy
17/09/2010, 1:05 PM
it's already been done to death in numerous other threads

Yeah, but we're dealing with some very retarded people here. Well to be fair to many of their fans, the 3 fools on here, so detached are they from reality.
In contrast NB & Awec post some degree of sense.....

Gather round
17/09/2010, 1:06 PM
Well perhaps you could keep it to the relevent threads so that i could ignore it.

I do try, but normally it's easiest to respond to to others' comments on the threads where they post them. Admittedly all over the place, in Ardee Troll's case.

ArdeeBhoy
17/09/2010, 1:08 PM
Or you could just ignore them altogether. Though that would assume a degree of rationality......

pineapple stu
17/09/2010, 1:40 PM
I do try, but normally it's easiest to respond to to others' comments on the threads where they post them. Admittedly all over the place, in Ardee Troll's case.
If you think he's trolling, report the post. Otherwise, you're just annoying everyone else as much as he is.

Gather round
17/09/2010, 1:59 PM
If you think he's trolling, report the post. Otherwise, you're just annoying everyone else as much as he is

Point taken. Although I suspect that reporting 90% of Ardee's output might be more annoying still.

ArdeeBhoy
17/09/2010, 2:16 PM
Not to mention the Hypocrisy....

And your usual issue of numeracy.

geysir
17/09/2010, 4:01 PM
Paranoia knows no boundaries.