PDA

View Full Version : Limerick FC Vs Waterford United ( Away-RSC) 24/9/2010 (LOI-Div 1)

bluepowers
18/09/2010, 3:45 AM
have to beat this crowed next friday is purcell and rogers back ??

LK37oldskool
18/09/2010, 11:11 AM
Takin our away form i'm going for a Limerick win 2-1.

bluewhitearmy
18/09/2010, 1:46 PM
Given that its a must must win ill go 3-0 Waterford.

bluepowers
20/09/2010, 3:41 AM
COME ON LIMERICK

Ryan
kelly
purcell
rogers
deady??
ryan
judge
heary
tracy
o flynn
tierney

o leary , sullivan , clarke ,

harpin
20/09/2010, 6:54 AM
3-0 Waterford if not more

Jofspring
20/09/2010, 9:01 AM
It would be typical of Limerick getting well beaten at home to go away to the likes of Waterford and come away with a result.

Waterford 4-1 Limerick

Monkfish
20/09/2010, 9:41 AM
2-0 Waterford. Our players seem to have lost their bottle somewhere.

handball
24/09/2010, 7:22 PM
thats it promotion hope over for another year getting close and then falling at the last hurl...

Monkfish
25/09/2010, 9:03 AM
3-0

1st was 2/3 yards offside, simple as.
2nd was a fcuk up at the back

Waterford players playing basketball and falling got penos, Limerick players being hacked to the ground got booked.

Kelly was the Ref, need I say more! 2nd half we done ok, 4/5 decent chances.

Poor turnout from the home fans, why bother having 2 stands?

Jofspring
25/09/2010, 9:48 AM
3-0

Poor turnout from the home fans, why bother having 2 stands?

And to think a Waterford fan was lecturing us about how we had such a small crowd when they played us in Jackman, about 600 or 700 there that night i think.

Such a disapointing end to the season. We can blame refs and little things here and there in every match this season but at the end of the day we didn't have enough players that where up to it. I still think the other teams are bigger and more physical than Limerick and this has stood them well over the course of the whole season.

bluewhitearmy
25/09/2010, 12:09 PM
In fairness it wasn't even the scorer that was offside it was the fella who crossed i then the cross went all through our box and to Kearney who could have taken it down he had so much room no-one near him.

Heary was put at the back and White in the middle both were lost should have been Heary in the middle where he has played every other game for us and done well.

Fermoy Blue
25/09/2010, 1:10 PM
Last night proved going nowhere with this bunch ot spent mercenaries, Heery,Rogers,Bobby,STEVO,Scully,won't be much longer til the money runs out and them with it,good riddance to them though.

bluewhitearmy
25/09/2010, 1:55 PM
Last night proved going nowhere with this bunch ot spent mercenaries, Heery,Rogers,Bobby,STEVO,Scully,won't be much longer til the money runs out and them with it,good riddance to them though.

Thats Mr.Spent Mercenaries to you.

skyguy19
25/09/2010, 4:27 PM
it doesnt matter really, if we did get promoted we wouldnt have been allowed into the premiership sure we dont have a ground suitable for it, until we have our own ground we have no business even trying for promotion, we should lease hogan park and develop it, forget about markets field it would cost too much to buy and develop

sean r
25/09/2010, 7:08 PM
can thomond park be used as a temporary venue while limerick sort out there ground?

bluewhitearmy
25/09/2010, 7:36 PM
it doesnt matter really, if we did get promoted we wouldnt have been allowed into the premiership sure we dont have a ground suitable for it, until we have our own ground we have no business even trying for promotion, we should lease hogan park and develop it, forget about markets field it would cost too much to buy and develop

I think thats for Pat O'Sullivan to decide seen as its his money.

skyguy19
26/09/2010, 8:19 AM
I think thats for Pat O'Sullivan to decide seen as its his money.

stating the obvious, well it isnt up to me is it, I am entitled to an opinion

blue til i die
26/09/2010, 3:31 PM
Whatever about the referee, we definitely deserved to win the game.

Graham Kelly was poor, tho a lot of it helped us, very, very inconsistent.

Thought heary and bobby ryan were particluarly poor for ye.

And as for the two stands. we dont own the ground so has nothing to do with us. The council own it and its used for Ireland u21 games, rugby etc.

gspain
26/09/2010, 6:38 PM
We were well beaten. It might have been different if the first goal had been disallowed (yards offside) but frankly probably not.

John Tierney being booked for diving (thought it was a definite free and a terrible challenge) and from the freekick a Waterford player goes down in the box even allowing my biased opinion on the challenge it had to be a penalty or a yellow card for a dive.

In 8 matches v the top 3 we have failed to win any. You could even add in Monaghan league cup and Waterford munster cup into that lot too. Ultimately we weren't good enough this season but there's always next season.

Martinho II
26/09/2010, 6:49 PM
We were well beaten. It might have been different if the first goal had been disallowed (yards offside) but frankly probably not.

John Tierney being booked for diving (thought it was a definite free and a terrible challenge) and from the freekick a Waterford player goes down in the box even allowing my biased opinion on the challenge it had to be a penalty or a yellow card for a dive.

In 8 matches v the top 3 we have failed to win any. You could even add in Monaghan league cup and Waterford munster cup into that lot too. Ultimately we weren't good enough this season but there's always next season.

at least I will be able to see yer cheerleaders next season Gspain!!:p

bluepowers
27/09/2010, 12:35 AM
The run in 5 games ( From Weekley Predictions Thread)

Monaghan Vs Waterford (Mons)
Shels Vs Cork (Draw)
Salthill Vs Limerick (Limerick Win)

Limerick Vs Wexford ( Limerick Win)
Cork Vs Monaghan (Mons Win)
Derry Vs Shels (derry Win)
Waterford Vs Harps (Waterford win ) (Draw ??)

Shels Vs Mervue (Shels Win)
Longford Vs Waterford (Draw)
Monaghan Vs Limerick (Mons ) Mabye A BIT OFF LUCK ?? FOR Limerick Win
Finn Harps Vs Cork (Draw)

Monaghan Vs Derry (Mons Win League)
Athlone Vs Limerick (Limerick Win)
Shels Vs Waterford (Draw)
Wexford Vs Cork (Wexford Win)

passerrby
27/09/2010, 3:19 PM
i like you