PDA

View Full Version : Romania - Germany

Declan_Michael
28/04/2004, 5:49 PM
Our next opponents Romania are currently beating Germany 4-0 and it's not even half time :eek:

liam88
28/04/2004, 9:29 PM
5-1 final score, it going to be a heck of a match :D
C'mon lads we can get another one over Germany!

adamcarr
28/04/2004, 9:41 PM
Is it Germanys proper starting 11? :eek:

Coltron
29/04/2004, 1:13 PM
No far from it, they were playing Ramelow + Jerimies as the centre defense partnership. It was a disaster from the start, Ballack was missing alot with a handfull of others.

Can't see them getting it toghether for the Euros, / thats another off the list, only another 6 teams to sort through. This is going to be a very tight championship with each team reasonably beatable.

The French defence is shaky and with the starting eleven so old you have to say their are doubt wheather they could perform at their necessary peak come the semis and final if they were to get there. All in all worthy favorites but I would find it tough to back them.

Im weighing up an each-way shot, Denmark. Denmark I hear you cry! Well yes.

Have a good balanced team, been around long enough to know each other and have good experience. Defence is strong and favour the counter attack so suitable when they are the underdog. They should get out of their group and from there two team stand in the way of payday for Coltron. The most important thing is that they play as a team, you only have to look at what South Korea and Turkey achieved at the WC and Im aware that the Euros are tougher. Good price though, circa 33-40/1. Any takers?

wws
29/04/2004, 1:26 PM
no

when push comes to shove, Portugal, Italy, France and Spain

with England outsiders

eoinh
29/04/2004, 1:38 PM
me - i reckon it will be the Czech Republic. Personally i think friendlies mean diddly squat :ball:

The Donie Forde
29/04/2004, 2:17 PM
Is it Germanys proper starting 11? :eek:

Not any more... :D

Donie

Beavis
29/04/2004, 11:31 PM
San Marino 1 Leichstenstein 0.San Marino the legends responsible for foiling England's trip to America(larely thanks to a goal after 10 seconds) claimed their first win ever against the might of Leichstenstein :D (who did happen to draw with us which proved costly in the end so :o )