St. James’s Gate
St. Joseph’s FC Glasthule
St. Mochtas FC
Skerries Town FC
Tolka Rovers FC
Wayside Celtic FC

HarpoJoyce
15/09/2010, 1:29 AM
In the Leinster side there are no all-Senior Division matches but some of the interesting games include
West Dublin derby Tymon Celtic v. St. Francis, newly promoted from Junior football and still playing at John Hyland Park.
Lucan Utd. v Newbridge Utd and Dunboyne v. Boyne Rovers (Drogheda) may sound like local derbys but each club is based in an entirely different county.
Of the form sides St. Pats CY(2nd tier) play Drogheda Town (Senior Div./1st tier), should be Hunky Dorys Park, Glenville who played Bohs in last years FAI Cup have Bangor Celtic (Senior) at home and the other two clubs after St. Francis promoted from Junior football Templeogue Utd and the successful ex-AUL club Portmarnock who are now the coseted darlings of the LSL, play away against Senior opposition Malahide Utd. and Crumlin Utd (holders) respectively.
Mount Merrion and Shamrock Rovers (LSL) repeat their tie of last year, Shamrock Rvs won that game 4-3. James Keddy managed Bluebell Utd. plays against a newly promoted Verona.
Promoted to third tier during the close season UCD AFC (LSL) will have to cram some of their pre-season training and shake off the J1 blues if they want a chance against Senior Div. opposition Phoenix FC (Scribblestown, Navan Road). The graduate club Pegasus (3rd tier) play against Stradbrooks TEK Utd at Belfield.

Clifford
15/09/2010, 4:02 PM
Cheers Razor, I knew you were there in the background...

Handy bye for Fermoy. I'll take that every time. Rockmount v Mayfield is the tie of the round surely.

centre mid
15/09/2010, 4:14 PM
Some good ties in Leinster:

Cherry Orchard v Glenmore
Crumlin v Portmarnock

AvondaleNutter
16/09/2010, 1:54 PM

Handy bye for Fermoy. I'll take that every time. Rockmount v Mayfield is the tie of the round surely.

Definitely tie of the round. Thankfully we got a favourable draw too

Row Z
22/09/2010, 5:00 PM
A nice bye for us (moylePark/Peamount)

mayfield utd
06/10/2010, 12:53 AM

couldn't have asked for an easier start lol,what is it with rockmount that we get them in all the cups we only played them in the keane cup a few weeks back.do rockmount ever get an away game in the intermediate cup all the way to the semi last year all home games the year before that semi final was there only away game

razor
09/10/2010, 6:10 PM
Ballincollig 2-3 Avondale Utd AET

Dale got out of jail, 2 down at half time.
Came back late to take it to extra time and a winner in the last minute of extra time.

ringmahon4ever
09/10/2010, 8:03 PM

Came back late to take it to extra time and a winner in the last minute of extra time.

some favourable draw that was ha ha.

razor
10/10/2010, 10:22 PM
This weekends results

Castleview AFC 3-0 Cobh Wanderers FC
Ballincollig AFC 2-3 Avondale United FC AET
Youghal United AFC 3-1 Ringmahon Rangers AFC
College Corinthians FC 3-0 Passage AFC
Tramore Athletic FC 1-5 UCC AFC
Rockmount AFC V Mayfield United FC
Ballinhassig AFC 2-1 Casement Celtic FC AET
Crosshaven AFC 0-4 Leeds FC

champagne
11/10/2010, 9:08 AM
Was the Rockmount game called off?

AvondaleNutter
11/10/2010, 10:16 AM
Was the Rockmount game called off?

On tonight at 7.30 in Rockmount

Sparky
11/10/2010, 4:08 PM
I saw Ballincolling v's Avondale game. Could have been biggest upset in years! Avondale had plenty of chances but could not convert. Ballincolling played well but ran out of steam. They were 2-0 at half time but got an early goal back through full back Trigs. Gerald Dobbs came off bench to equalise and Colin O'Brien scored a winner two mins before penalty kicks in ET. Felt sorry for Ballincollig but they just ran out of steam. Good game for neutral with all excitement. Avondale were missing plenty? Anybody know why?

archie
11/10/2010, 10:32 PM
Int Cup Rockmount 1-0 Mayfield

razor
12/10/2010, 3:29 PM
Avondale away to CIT in the next round, full draw to follow

razor
12/10/2010, 3:38 PM
Second Round Draw

Ulster

Kildrum Tigers FC V Cockhill Celtic FC / Letterkenny Rovers FC
Buncrana Hearts FC V Convoy Arsenal FC
Fanad United FC V Swilly Rovers FC

Munster

Mallow United FC V College Corinthians FC
Ballinhassig AFC V UCC AFC
Garryduff FC V Rockmount AFC
Leeds FC V Castleview AFC
Youghal United AFC V Lakewood Athletic FC
St. Mary’s AFC V Fermoy AFC
Douglas Hall AFC V Carrigaline United FC
Midleton FC V Glasheen AFC
Everton AFC V Blarney United FC
Temple United V Bandon AFC
Cork Institute of Technology(CIT) V Avondale United FC

Leinster

Malahide United FC V Peamount Moyle Park FC
Kilnamanagh AFC V Drumcondra AFC
Cherry Orchard FC V Pegasus FC
St. Mochtas FC V Belgrove FC
Confey FC V Drogheda Town FC
Celbridge Town AFC V Shamrock Rovers FC
CYM Terenure FC V Sacred Heart FC
St. Joseph’s FC Glathule V Arklow Town AFC
Leixlip United FC V Bluebell United FC
Dublin Bus FC V Rathcoole Boys FC
Garda AFC V Bangor Celtic FC
Tymon Celtic FC V Ballyfermot United FC
Phoenix FC V Wayside Celtic FC
Newbridge Town FC V Tolka Rovers FC
Glebe North FC V Dunboyne AFC
Skerries Town FC V Parkvilla FC
Greystones AFC V St. James’s Gate FC
Postal United FC V Crumlin United FC

FIXTURE TO BE PLAYED WEEKENDING 7TH NOVEMBER 2010

AvondaleNutter
13/10/2010, 1:39 PM
First away match in the Intermediate Cup for Rockmount in years and they get Garryduff..

mayfield utd
13/10/2010, 8:31 PM
First away match in the Intermediate Cup for Rockmount in years and they get Garryduff..there's some fixing going on i post a few weeks back rockmount never get away draws and then all of a sudden get an away game lol

Reznik
14/10/2010, 9:38 PM

Was talkin to a couple of b'collig players n they said dale were without mark sull, hartigan and jammer! Basically the spine of the team but i agree they definetly got out of jail!

Clifford
31/10/2010, 1:50 PM
St Marys v fermoy called off at 10'15 after making us travel knowing full well it couldn't possibly have gone ahead. What a farce. Both Marys and ourselves were happy to play it. Both pitches were playable in our opinion. Don't know when it will be refixed for.

razor
31/10/2010, 7:19 PM
First away match in the Intermediate Cup for Rockmount in years and they get Garryduff..Tough draw alright, Mount won 7-0

Avondale are playing CIT on thursday night.

Reznik
01/11/2010, 12:42 PM
Tough draw alright, Mount won 7-0

Avondale are playing CIT on thursday night.

The match ended up being played in Rockmount! So they are still waiting for an away match.

razor
04/11/2010, 9:38 PM
CIT 0-2 Avondale Utd
Marky Sull pen and Spratty

AvondaleNutter
04/11/2010, 11:58 PM
CIT 0-2 Avondale Utd
Marky Sull pen and Spratty

CIT were very good defensively tonight. Frustrated the Dale. Mucky scored a brilliant goal which was disallowed by a shockingly bad ref. It clearly crossed the line and bounced back out from the bottom frame of the goal. How this man is allowed referee games is beyond me, shouldnt be allowed to even look after a schoolboys game.

ball-hop
07/11/2010, 10:11 AM
Douglas Hall 4 Carrigaline Utd. 0.
Gareth O'Donovan, Kevin Mulcahy, Gerard O'Donovan and an OG for the 'Hall.
Made to battle hard to get through.

Row Z
08/11/2010, 11:15 AM
Here's some result from the Leinster division that i know of.

Malahide 1- 2 Peamount/Moyle Park
St Joeys Glasthule 2-3 Arklow Town
Glebe North 4-3 Dunboyne (AET)
Phoenix 4- 1 Wayside
Dublin Bus 5-0Glenmore
Postal Utd 4-5 Crumlin
Celbridge 0-1 Shamrock Rovers
Tymon Celtic 0-1 Ballyfermot Utd AET
CYM Terenure 2-4 Sacred Heart

razor
10/11/2010, 4:37 PM
Avondale have been drawn away to either Ballinhassig or UCC

Full Draw when i get it

ball-hop
10/11/2010, 9:44 PM
Douglas Hall home to Rathcoole Boys

razor
10/11/2010, 9:48 PM
3rd Round Draw

Rockmount AFC V Phoenix FC
Bluebell United FC V Tolka Rovers FC
UCC AFC V Avondale Utd FC
Glebe North FC V Arklow Town FC
Everton AFC V Peamount Moyle Park FC
Fanad United FC V Sacred Heart FC
Crumlin United FC V Cockhill Celtic FC
St. Mary’s AFC V Mallow Utd FC / College Corinthians FC
Youghal United AFC V Shamrock Rovers FC
Cherry Orchard FC V Skerries Town FC
Douglas Hall FC V Rathcoole Boys FC
Castleview AFC V Drumcondra AFC
Ballyfermot Utd FC V Midleton FC
Buncrana Hearts FC V Belgrove FC
Bangor Celtic FC V Temple Utd FC
Greystones AFC / St James Gate FC V Drogheda Town FC

FIXTURE TO BE PLAYED WEEKENDING 5TH DECEMBER 2010

Row Z
11/11/2010, 9:02 AM
What are Everton like lads?
Are they based in Cork City, near Turners Cross?

Tough game for Rockmount, Phoenix are playing well this season and will definitely provide a tough test. Harry Kenny (ex Sham Rovers legend) is the gaffer and Marc "Beach Boy" Kenny helps out and plays every now and then.

Hall V Rathcoole. Rathcoole have been Yo-Yo-ing around the last two Intermediate leagues for the past few seasons. playing with confidence this year tho and will be well organised.

razor
11/11/2010, 9:14 AM
What are Everton like lads?
Are they based in Cork City, near Turners Cross?They are 2nd in the MSL Premier at the moment, they beat Rockmount 2-0 out in Rockmount park last month.
They play up by the airport
Directions here

The location of Everton Park is next to the airport, Come through Togher from the Cork side pass Togher Church (it will be on your right side) and at the roundabout take the first exit (left), go to the top of that hill and at the fork in the road turn right up the hill travel for about half a mile and you will see a sign to your right for Marian House, Take that road up to your left to where sign is pointing and follow that road around, at the end of that road on your right is Everton Park.

skinny11
11/11/2010, 11:47 AM
Hall V Rathcoole. Rathcoole have been Yo-Yo-ing around the last two Intermediate leagues for the past few seasons. playing with confidence this year tho and will be well organised.[/QUOTE]

should be a cracker as the hall are very fit and well orgainized currently sitting top of the msl

AvondaleNutter
11/11/2010, 1:47 PM
Ah good ol Rockmount with a home draw!

Reznik
11/11/2010, 5:24 PM
Everton beat Blarney 2-1 in the last round! 2 early goals n then they sat back a little! The pitch is poor at the best of times but they dont really play too much football to be honest! Very good from set-pieces and a strong physical team! Decent start to the league season as well so they have every right to be confident in the next round! There pitch is up by the airport! Not the best pitch and very windy but new facilities (dressing roooms and showers) are very good.

Youghal v Shamrock Rovers... Who are these Rovers team? Are they a junior version of the FAI team or just simply a different club with the same name?

razor
13/11/2010, 10:35 PM
Ballinhassig 1-2 UCC today

Clifford
14/11/2010, 3:59 PM
Marys beat Fermoy 3-0 today. Not three goals between the teams, but we never made the step up on the day. Best of luck to Mary's in the next rounds.

Goggs
16/11/2010, 1:16 PM
Any info on some of the Dublin teams are Phoenix any good are Ballyfermot Utd any good what are Peamount Moyle Park like?

drummerboy
16/11/2010, 2:23 PM
Phoenix are a very good team doing well in the top division of the LSL. Ballyfermot are only a shadow of their former selves and are now playing in the 4th Divison of the LSL. Peamount/Moyle park are in 2nd division, would be decent enough, they beat Malahide in the previous round.

Goggs
16/11/2010, 5:40 PM
I think the Cork sides will do well this year I fancy Douglas to win it.

Goggs
16/11/2010, 5:55 PM
Thanks for info drummerboy, I see Midleton are playing their Sunday side which seems unusual.

el nino coro
22/11/2010, 2:27 AM
I think the Cork sides will do well this year I fancy Douglas to win it.

the only cork team that will win this this year is rockmount

Goggs
22/11/2010, 7:56 AM
Not sure of that El Nino Coro Rockmount are not the force they were last season.

el nino coro
22/11/2010, 1:35 PM
Not sure of that El Nino Coro Rockmount are not the force they were last season.

Do they not have the same squad? Plus additions....

Goggs
22/11/2010, 5:33 PM
Point taken but for some reason their not playing that well,would you not agree.Beaten twice already by Hall this season that's not the norm for Rockmount.

skinny11
22/11/2010, 10:35 PM
and dont forget everton in the league

el nino coro
23/11/2010, 12:42 AM
Point taken but for some reason their not playing that well,would you not agree.Beaten twice already by Hall this season that's not the norm for Rockmount.

Have they been beat in the league by the hall? Munster senior cup ,will hall win it?no so why take that into account,hall will lose games they were not expected to lose mark my words

Goggs
23/11/2010, 7:41 AM
Have they been beat in the league by the hall? Munster senior cup ,will hall win it?no so why take that into account,hall will lose games they were not expected to lose mark my words
Strong words my little Mexican friend but you are right they haven't beaten them in the league and I suppose untill they do all this hype is premature.

Reznik
23/11/2010, 12:48 PM
Strong words my little Mexican friend but you are right they haven't beaten them in the league and I suppose untill they do all this hype is premature.

Premature is right! But Goggs you were harping on about them winning the intermediate cup aswell on the other forum! Why dont you back dem! Dat would be nice double! Honestly though i wouldnt back them with your money.

Goggs
23/11/2010, 3:21 PM
Premature is right! But Goggs you were harping on about them winning the intermediate cup aswell on the other forum! Why dont you back dem! Dat would be nice double! Honestly though i wouldnt back them with your money.
Do I sense a little annoyance in your post Reznik yes indeed I am harping on about the Hall but i do feel this could be their year as for betting. 5 years of gamblers annonamust and still going strong has put a dampner on that.

Carpet
23/11/2010, 9:03 PM
Have to agree with ya Goggs bout the Blarney bit,bout bringing in outsiders to the club.I know alot of fellas who played with them for years and they now have absolutely no involvement with the club anymore.And it even seems to me that the general plp in Blarney have no interest in watching them anymore either,the hurling seems to have stolen its thunder.Sad really cause there was an awful lot of good plp who kept that club afloat when they used to be changing out of an old container and now feel disconnected from them