PDA

View Full Version : Rescheduled Dundalk game...

SupaJon
14/09/2010, 12:46 PM
Anyone know when this might be played?

No mention of it in the fixtures on the Bray site.

Bray-Z
14/09/2010, 12:47 PM
Anyone know when this might be played?

No mention of it in the fixtures on the Bray site.

Its next Monday night unless the Bohs match goes to a replay AFAIK.

shep
20/09/2010, 9:56 AM
If its lashing up there tonight will we still be in the open section???

BrayUnknowns
20/09/2010, 11:25 AM
If its lashing up there tonight will we still be in the open section???

At the moments its actually a fairly nice day, sun is shining an very few clouds so hopefully you rae are ok. BUT, if it does rain i am pretty sure you will not be aloud in the home stand. AFAIK Dundalk are in the same risk group as Bohs and Shamrock Rovers, so away fans stay were they are no matter what the weather.

notever
20/09/2010, 1:10 PM
Lets be positive its going to be a great night weather wise and Bray are going to win.

Roo69
20/09/2010, 2:33 PM
Lets be positive its going to be a great night weather wise and Bray are going to win.

I'll 2nd that :)

In team news, we have 4 doubts according to the club web site - Danny O'Connor (ankle), Jake Kelly (hamstring), Gary Shaw (knee), and Gary Dempsey(hamstring). Does young Shane O'Connor have to miss out through suspension or is that only an FAI cup game he misses?

Going on recent history on games between us and Dundalk in the Carlisle it will be a draw, the same as the previous 4 games in the Carlisle between us, but we should have nothing to fear having beaten them twice in the League and once in the Lenister Senior Cup already this year.

naoise kennedy
20/09/2010, 10:03 PM
Adam mitchell was out standing tonight, he won every ball and really showed the new real spirit of this team now.. i think he needs to be picked out tonight but the team played some lovely football, one touch passing running off the ball, supporting other players the whole team played very well,, dean zambra has also improved alot over the last few games, unlucky on sean to be sent off ,, not two bad tackles that got the cards. On a negative note a few players picked up injuries, jake, shane and mulroy lets hope they'll be ok for friday.. Great game and great result tonight ,, well done to all..

peadar1987
20/09/2010, 10:10 PM
A great performance and a great result from the lads! The three lads up front are different players since I last saw them.

lowflyingseagul
20/09/2010, 10:14 PM
great performance. back 4 and the centre mid won everything.

rocket
21/09/2010, 6:58 AM
Great result, Big Dan Oconnor was outstanding, hope we can keep going, injurys a real worry for Friday:)

shep
21/09/2010, 8:34 AM
Well done Bray...a deserved victory...the better side on the night and your players showed great hunger from start to finish.Best of luck in your bid to avoid the drop,you played some lovely football at times.

notever
21/09/2010, 8:44 AM
:highfive:Thanks for the compliments.We did really well last night especially as it is our fourth game in 8 days not very fair on partimers but they didn't look too tired last night.A great performance by Danny O'Connor,Gary Dempsey and the whole defence not to mention the forwards .Ah they all did exceptionally well.Roll on Friday its twelve from fifteen can we make it fifteen out of eighteen,just believe and it will happen......

SupaJon
21/09/2010, 9:16 AM
Raging that I missed this game.
Wife and one of the kids was sick, so I couldn't make it.:mad:

Captain2007
21/09/2010, 10:59 AM
Another good result and most pleasing was in the manner they won, 2nd goal was all Danny's superb one touch football to set up Shane, pity about injuries can not see Jake, John or Shane been fit for friday, although the hunger and enthusism Dane showed when he came on was excellent.
Oh what might have been if we had Pat & Keith at the helm at an earlier stage in the season.

bullit
23/09/2010, 9:45 PM
Goals from monday nights game lads,enjoy.:mad:

http://www.vimeo.com/15208894

dublinwanderer
24/09/2010, 10:18 PM
Goals from monday nights game lads,enjoy.:mad:

http://www.vimeo.com/15208894

do you see after the 2nd goal, zambra's celebration is amazing!!! oh wait, he doesnt even look happy!!! you'd think he would celebrate with his team mates!!!