PDA

View Full Version : Managing Attachments.

osarusan
12/09/2010, 10:49 AM
When I go to advanced posting, below the box for posting is a section for managing attachments.

If I go there to try and upload a photo from my laptop, it won't let me do it.

I have 8 photos in there already (which I can't see how to delete) and even though I'm using only 500 of 976kb in space, I can't add any new photos. I've tried both the default and simple uploader, and in both cases I can browse and select the image from my laptop, but when I click on upload, nothing happens.

Is anybody else having the sme problem?

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

dahamsta
12/09/2010, 5:14 PM
Perhaps you were trying to upload more than 500k, thereby taking you over the limit? Photos from modern cameras would be bigger than that; way bigger in many cases. As a club member you should've had more space anyway, I've raised the limit for members to 10 megs for the moment, I'll have a closer look later when I've time to think.

You can manage attachments from the control panel: http://foot.ie/profile.php?do=editattachments

pineapple stu
12/09/2010, 5:27 PM
I was having problems like that also. I've three attachments uploaded; total 122k. Trying to upload a 60k jpg, which I've resized to 800 x 600. Click on upload, and then nothing happens and I can't add the new file?

dahamsta
12/09/2010, 6:46 PM
This is probably a permissions problem caused by the migration to the new server. I'll take a proper look tomorrow.

dahamsta
13/09/2010, 7:35 PM
I'll get to this tomorrow, sorry.

dahamsta
14/09/2010, 10:40 PM
Think this is fixed now, have a go someone that isn't a mod please.