PDA

View Full Version : Republic of Ireland 3-1 Andorra

Stuttgart88
07/09/2010, 10:13 PM
The title of this thread must be giving some people heart attacks.

aidinho
07/09/2010, 10:28 PM
aye good luck, watched the Slovakia v Russia game today and Duff has no chance against them, I'll go out on a whim here and say Slovakia and Ireland will be top two. Slovakia are **** hot and it will be hard to get a point from them at home in the Aviva or back there.

John83
07/09/2010, 10:30 PM
It should be possible for the OP to edit the title of the thread, just edit and go advanced.
Alternatively it could be left as it as as it might come in handy for the away leg :laugh:
No, he can only change the title of his post. The thread title can only be edited by an appropriate mod.

Stuttgart88
07/09/2010, 10:32 PM
the boy is a showboater mate he always tries to beat his man twice over when he's one on one, hes always done it for Celtic will probably do it for Spartak Moscow now hes hes the SP hell but even my english mate said tonight hes your only decent player. I think his play created all 3 goals? if not I think he made at least 2 goals just by running at dudes.

ah yes, the English. Those world experts on football. The biggest underperformers in history. The most tactically inarticulate football culture ever.

Given, Dunne, O'Shea, Doyle, Keane, Lawrence, Duff - none of them a decent player.

When will the penny drop among the dumb asses who think that international football is comparable to the top end of club football? If Man United could only pick players from Lancashire I'd like to see how good they'd be.

tricky_colour
07/09/2010, 10:32 PM
No, he can only change the title of his post. The thread title can only be edited by an appropriate mod.

I created a tread in the support are and then edited the thread title.
I am 99% sure I did.
It's still there I will change it to Ireland 4 Andorra 1

Actually you are right, you can supposedly edit the title but the thread title stays the same.

aidinho
07/09/2010, 10:37 PM
is Lawrence no English mate????????

aidinho
07/09/2010, 10:39 PM
theres another englishman fur yae bud.

ah yes, the English. Those world experts on football. The biggest underperformers in history. The most tactically inarticulate football culture ever.

Given, Dunne, O'Shea, Doyle, Keane, Lawrence, Duff - none of them a decent player.

When will the penny drop among the dumb asses who think that international football is comparable to the top end of club football? If Man United could only pick players from Lancashire I'd like to see how good they'd be.

Stuttgart88
07/09/2010, 10:42 PM
You singled that out twice. What's your point?

Mine was that he's a decent player and he plays for us. You and your English mate say McGeady is our only decent player. I say you're wrong.

Stuttgart88
07/09/2010, 10:43 PM
Interesting that you actually have an English mate though.

Sullivinho
07/09/2010, 10:45 PM
is Lawrence no English mate????????

Are you no Scottish mate?

Victory over Liechtenstein won't celebrate itself.

thischarmingman
07/09/2010, 10:46 PM

I think it's interesting he has a mate.

ArdeeBhoy
07/09/2010, 10:53 PM
Hmm, regardless of where they were raised, they're all Irish FFS. How dumb are certain people and their imaginary friends?

More seriously, no measure of quality can be objectively taken playing against the likes of Andorra who're there just to make up the numbers.

Hibs4Ever
07/09/2010, 11:03 PM
aye good luck, watched the Slovakia v Russia game today and Duff has no chance against them, I'll go out on a whim here and say Slovakia and Ireland will be top two. Slovakia are **** hot and it will be hard to get a point from them at home in the Aviva or back there.

Complete nonsense, they won today but they're far from "sh!t hot", Russia completely dominated the game and poor finishing cost them, plus in Slovakia's last game they struggled for yet another undeserved win, against Macedonia at home, which they got thanks to a sending off for the Macedonians in final minutes that completely changed the game

aidinho
07/09/2010, 11:14 PM
aye I'm Glaswegian born and bred like McGeady mate but I've been brought up to support the Republic because my ancestors are from the Republic and the scotland team is full of Huns apart from McManus but he just wisnae good enough for us.

Sullivinho
07/09/2010, 11:17 PM
my ancestors are from the Republic.

What a coincidence, so are Liam Lawrence's.

aidinho
07/09/2010, 11:22 PM
did you watch the game mate? I did and they outplayed Russia the day on the counter attack, look im not Irish or anything like that but I make it a point in my daily schedule to watch Ireland as im kind of half Irish and going by Slovakias display today they look pretty good. Russia tried the Barcelona tactics on then ie. wee one twos around the box but they were solid and just booted it to feck. however the goalkeeper is pure dodgy at crosses but Slovakia are really technically adapt.

aidinho
07/09/2010, 11:23 PM
wit his granny?

ma da is Irish mate.

aidinho
07/09/2010, 11:25 PM

ts just a cockney guy who supports '' WEST AM '' that I house share with, I watch his shiity west ham games against Wigan and the likes and all that and he watches my Celtic games. Even though hes english and he watched the England in another room he got bored and started watching the Ireland game tonight and he says unless you pump it forward to Doyle yous are fecked and he also said get McGeady on the ball he is your best player. he is the only flair player in your team who can skip past people for fun and says his technique is up there with foreign teams.

aidinho
07/09/2010, 11:30 PM
Complete nonsense, they won today but they're far from "sh!t hot", Russia completely dominated the game and poor finishing cost them, plus in Slovakia's last game they struggled for yet another undeserved win, against Macedonia at home, which they got thanks to a sending off for the Macedonians in final minutes that completely changed the game

watched the full game mate and they were **** hot, Russia were trying all they could but I'm telling you pal Slovakia is a decent team, obviously Trap will set up Ireland not to get beat but these guys are technically better than Russia and thats why I said its between us and Slovakia to get the top spot.

Crosby87
07/09/2010, 11:31 PM
Couldn't watch any of the game today, and reading these pages didnt help much.:cry:

The Fly
07/09/2010, 11:32 PM
I agree mate and my English pal who watched the game with me couldn't understand why McGeady was getting a hard time of off Ronnie whealan who personally I've never heard of, my English mate thinks like a Joe Cole player but because the Trap goes defensive he gets stuck on the wing.

:rofl:

DannyInvincible
07/09/2010, 11:41 PM
I agree mate and my English pal who watched the game with me couldn't understand why McGeady was getting a hard time of off Ronnie whealan who personally I've never heard of...

You get RTÉ in Glasgow, do you?

ArdeeBhoy
08/09/2010, 12:10 AM
To be fair to most Tims, most of them aren't as daft as 'Aidin', though could it just be from the dark side as their, er, 'knowledge' doesn't quite add up?

aidinho
08/09/2010, 12:14 AM
You get RTÉ in Glasgow, do you?

thats the power of the internet pal.

aidinho
08/09/2010, 12:25 AM
To be fair to most Tims, most of them aren't as daft as 'Aidin', though could it just be from the dark side as their, er, 'knowledge' doesn't quite add up?

you trying to say I'm a hun then ya pr!ck? hit me way any Celtic question ya wee plum and I will answer it.

Charlie Darwin
08/09/2010, 12:35 AM
ya wee plum

aidinho
08/09/2010, 12:44 AM
ya wee plum

so you are racist then? cant say wee on here then? I'm sure the treasured (English) Andy Townsend says it all the time on ITV and hes English, stop using scottish wors Andy Townsed ya English ****.

DannyInvincible
08/09/2010, 12:52 AM
thats the power of the internet pal.

The thing is - according to the RTÉ website anyway - RTÉ's live web player broadcasts Ireland games to Ireland only. How did you manage to pick up RTÉ's coverage then with you being in Glasgow and all? Supposedly.

aidinho
08/09/2010, 1:08 AM
The thing is - according to the RTÉ website anyway - RTÉ's live web player broadcasts Ireland games to Ireland only. How did you manage to pick up RTÉ's coverage then with you being in Glasgow and all? Supposedly.

because I know the tricks of the trade ma man, I can get a stream for basically any game in the world.

SkStu
08/09/2010, 1:27 AM
I agree mate and my English pal who watched the game with me couldn't understand why McGeady was getting a hard time of off Ronnie whealan who personally I've never heard of.

really? I find that pretty incredible as he was one of the best players on the Liverpool team of the late 80's and early 90's not to mention one of the top 10/20 Irish players of all time imo.

oh, its Whelan by the way.

hought McGeady did very well overall. Green was terrible and Trappatoni's substitutions were uninspired and uninspiring. Doyle and JOSh were my men of the match. Lawrence was very good too.