PDA

View Full Version : "F**k off Moses"

Éanna
26/04/2004, 3:14 PM
I'm glad to see a sizeable number in the Shed finally made their feelings clear to the arch-dinosaur himself. While I can understand frustration with friday nights performance and the way the team is playing right now, Dolan's weight has nothing to do with it. I for one am fed up of this moron. The only time he ever opens his mouth is to shout abuse. He was great when he led the Shed in song a few years back, but if he's only coming to the Cross to broadcast his bitterness to the world he should just stay at home. :mad:

razor
26/04/2004, 3:28 PM
There were so many people shouting abuse at Moses that I couldn't actully hear what the man was saying, so I can't really comment.

Éanna
26/04/2004, 3:30 PM
I didn't hear much of it either, but once I heard the words "you fat ****ing...." I joined in the abuse. Like I said if he wanted to criticise his tactics or whatever fine, but bringing his size into it is irrelevant and ignorant

tiktok
26/04/2004, 3:45 PM
Never liked the ****, every season he'd pick a target and regardless of how that person did he'd hurl abuse at every opportunity, to top it off a lot of the crap he'd spout was racist bull**** that set the shed back a couple of years. Glad a few more are getting sense that he's not the type of supporter the club needs.

Off to the stand with him, it's where he went to bring his kids, after being one of the main reasons the shed wasn't suitable for them in the first place.

ccfc till i die
26/04/2004, 4:04 PM
Couldn't agree more eanna. Does anyone else see the irony of moses calling someone else fat. The fella nearly has a heart attack when he's hurling the abuse.

And the abuse he gives Wesley Charles/Mbabazi Livingstone/any black player is stomach churning. His monkey noises are again ironic sine moses looks more like a monkey than any black man I've ever seen.

Echo Boy
26/04/2004, 4:06 PM
Say what you like but the shed is great for venting ones frustration and if he (Moses) slags off Dolan so what its part of game.

mickrev
26/04/2004, 4:15 PM
He wouldnt be the only moron in the shed. How about all the morons who decide to have a game of volleyball in the first half? What a waste of time?

Echo Boy
26/04/2004, 4:20 PM
It can be more entertaining than some of the S*** were watching this year.

pete
26/04/2004, 5:28 PM
Sounds like a 451 article/crusade at Moses expense on the way...?

Wasn't at fridays game but can imagine the carp he coming up with.

Whats the point of Moses anyway?

Peadar
26/04/2004, 5:36 PM
Whats the point of Moses anyway?
Good and Evil Pete.

jofyisgod
26/04/2004, 5:42 PM
He is a total racist ******* who never makes any good points. Anyone who supports him (EchoBoy) is obviously no real fan either. He isn't a supporter at all, i mean, when was the last time he actually supported the team, rather than slag them all off. Pr1ck.

Colm
26/04/2004, 6:09 PM
As far as I'm concerned people shouldn't be abusing Dolan in any way shape or form as it's totally uncalled for and completly out of order.
However, Moses went way beyond a bit of mild abuse. He was calling Dolan all sorts of things including a "fat fcuk". I was delighted with the response of everyone else in the Shed in shouting down this buffoon and coming out in support of Pat Dolan with the chant of 'Pat Dolan's Rebel Army'.

A word of advice for Moses or anyone else that feels like roaring this kind abuse at Dolan or the players.... we don't want you. Stay at home, because this kind of crap will only take away team spirit and contribute to us getting more poor results. We need everyone to get behind the manager and the players and if that happens I think this season will have a very satisfactory outcome.

ccfcman
26/04/2004, 6:24 PM
A word of advice for Moses
assuming he has the brain capacity to turn on a pc after his idiotic ouburst on fri night.it was gr8 to chant the old dinosaur out of it and even better to see his "heavies" which surround him laugh him off also

the 12 th man
27/04/2004, 7:08 AM
As far as I'm concerned people shouldn't be abusing Dolan in any way shape or form as it's totally uncalled for and completly out of order.
However, Moses went way beyond a bit of mild abuse. He was calling Dolan all sorts of things including a "fat fcuk". I was delighted with the response of everyone else in the Shed in shouting down this buffoon and coming out in support of Pat Dolan with the chant of 'Pat Dolan's Rebel Army'.

A word of advice for Moses or anyone else that feels like roaring this kind abuse at Dolan or the players.... we don't want you. Stay at home, because this kind of crap will only take away team spirit and contribute to us getting more poor results. We need everyone to get behind the manager and the players and if that happens I think this season will have a very satisfactory outcome.

absolutely spot on colm,

you can talk about stewards ,gardai etc till your blue in the face but ultimately the most powerful deterent to both racial abuse and violence is YOU.
by that i mean each and every one of us.peer pressure will sort these fcuckers out.if no one laughs when a stupid degrading comment is launched the tosser who started it feels like a tool and will shut the fcuk up.

thats my humble opinion .

razor
27/04/2004, 9:05 AM
I'm sure you'll find people in most areas of the ground having a pop off some player or other. I mean lets face it City are poor and are therefore open to criticism.

Hadn't seen Moses around for ages before last Friday night, I thought he had given up going altogether.
I always thought he was good man for some instant abuse to away keepers but i cannot in any way condone the rascist stuff.

Éanna
27/04/2004, 10:03 AM
It can be more entertaining than some of the S*** were watching this year.
If you and Moses want to shout abuse go for a pint and bawl each other out of it and give the rest of us a break

ccfc till i die
28/04/2004, 4:13 PM
Cityboytilwedie got banned for crimes against grammar

Colm
28/04/2004, 7:25 PM
I think Pat Dolan is the right man for the job and i think he needs one more season after this

I think the exact same.
People must not forget the three year plan.

thecorner
28/04/2004, 8:51 PM
People must not forget the three year plan.

now where have i heard about these plans before :confused: :confused:

SÓC
29/04/2004, 1:34 PM
now where have i heard about these plans before :confused: :confused:
Huh?
WTF?
I urge all City fans to back over yer programs since Dolan took over, read what he's said. He talks about have to build the club up, something which he's doing, he and Lennox turned us into a proferssional Club,not a squad with full time players. If Dolan quit tomorrow he'd be a ledgend because he took us from Gunthergate to professional football in one year.

He has outlined a plan with our Chairman (btw a man who doesnt get enough praise, Cardiff City fans sing songs about Sam Haman) on how our club is to proceed. TheCorner have you ever actually read the plan as outline in the program?

NorthoftheLee
29/04/2004, 2:05 PM
He has outlined a plan with our Chairman (btw a man who doesnt get enough praise, Cardiff City fans sing songs about Sam Haman) on how our club is to proceed. TheCorner have you ever actually read the plan as outline in the program?

well no one sings my song about lennox and dolan :(

"Irish Rover"
In the year of our Lord two thousand and two,
Brian Lennox got rid of our blues,
From our Turners Cross home on the Curragh Road,
He was tired of seeing us lose.
Year's behind in the rent all our money was spent,
A bank that held nothing but zero's,
But Lennox the feen, rebuilt a team dressed in green,
Cork City our Rebel heroes.

In the year of our Lord two thousand and three,
Pat Dolan got rid of our blues,
From our Turners Cross home on the Curragh Road,
He was tired of seeing us lose.
Year's behind on the field, all our patience was spent,
Away record that held nothing but zero's,
But Dolan the feen, inspired a team dressed in green,
Cork City our Rebel heroes.

Éanna
29/04/2004, 2:18 PM
who needs abrahmovich, brian sells lots of chips :D

Éanna
29/04/2004, 2:19 PM
Have to agree with Echo Boys points firstly on this thread. And i love some of the guys here who are jumping to the defence of Dolans weight. These are the same people including myself who sang the one fat Dolan sitting on a wall song. Eanna et al reply to that.
That was when he was at pats. There's a difference. Or are you saying that it would be ok to abuse Billy Woods cos of what we sang at him when he was at Rovers etc etc., Thats a non argument

pete
29/04/2004, 2:24 PM
who needs abrahmovich, brian sells lots of chips :D

Just as long as they not blue.

:eek: