PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Rooney

Spudulika
05/09/2010, 4:17 PM
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/943856/Wayne-Rooney-cheats-on-Coleen-again-with-21-year-old-hooker.html

I only saw this about 20minutes ago and read the story in shock, I mean, what was he thinking, why the sudden departure from the norm - she's about 40years too young and 5 stone lighter than his preferred bit on the side. Now it makes me wonder what the other 3 sky league footballers were in court to keep out of the papers!

Magicme
05/09/2010, 5:38 PM
Git. Poor Colleen, hope she is ok and takes him for every penny he has. Unreal. Men!

PartySaint
05/09/2010, 7:27 PM
Git. Poor Colleen, hope she is ok and takes him for every penny he has. Unreal. Men!

Being with him has probably earned her about 20 million pound, I reckon she will be ok

Magicme
05/09/2010, 7:48 PM
Yeah but her heart has been broken and her trust in the father of her child has been shattered so while I would love the monetary compensation, I wouldnt take her pain.

bennocelt
05/09/2010, 8:23 PM
Crazy, shows ya what the majority of modern day footballers are all about. I always thought it was one of lifes mysteries what Abbey Clancy saw in Crouch, and then he done the dirt on her, ha nuts. Their all at it you'd imagine, too much money, too much time on their hands and too much vanity, i say they like to show off the fact they can do these type of things. Atleast it wasnt one of his buddies wife huh?

Really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Neish
05/09/2010, 9:59 PM
Not saying he innocent but is there any proof of this, as Its not like a hooker and the news of the world would make up a story to sell a few copies of the paper. Its seems to say that this happened over a peroid of time and that Michael Owen was looking at him in disgust, Owen and Rooney seem to be friendly on the pitch. If you think someone disgusting and lacks morals one tends to keep outta their way not run.

Where the stories from a few years of him and the mature hookers ever proved(I can remember TBH)

thischarmingman
06/09/2010, 12:10 AM
Crazy, shows ya what the majority of modern day footballers are all about. I always thought it was one of lifes mysteries what Abbey Clancy saw in Crouch, and then he done the dirt on her, ha nuts. Their all at it you'd imagine, too much money, too much time on their hands and too much vanity, i say they like to show off the fact they can do these type of things. Atleast it wasnt one of his buddies wife huh?

Interviewer: What would you be if you're weren't a footballer?
Crouch: A virgin.

:)

bennocelt
06/09/2010, 7:12 AM
haha im not gay, just shes unbelievable one of the nicest women in the world and hes some long streaky string of *****

Wrong!!! Wasnt on about that. Course she is good looking but then so are all these dull but beautiful women.
But you seem to be baffled to know why Crouch can get the women. maybe something along the lines of 70,000 grand or so a week helps??????

Liked this comment left on the site...........

Santa.. Posted September 5 2010 at 9:07 PM.
but he's actually not that ugly when you're sat in front of him." ....................especially if he's waving 1200 quid at you

Mr A
06/09/2010, 7:42 AM
Jeez, £1200 a throw and then she sells the story to the NOTW and totally humiliates him.

Who would have thought a hooker could have so little class.

Lev Yashin
06/09/2010, 9:53 AM
Interviewer: "So Debbie Macgee, What exactly was it that attracted you to Milllionaire Paul Daniels?"

Dodge
06/09/2010, 10:27 AM
Seems someone in RTE does have a sense of humour aftera ll

http://www.rte.ie/sport/soccer/2010/0906/rooneyw_england_switzerland.html

Mr A
06/09/2010, 10:42 AM
That's superb! :)

stann
06/09/2010, 11:07 AM
Interviewer: "So Debbie Macgee, What exactly was it that attracted you to Milllionaire Paul Daniels?"

Hardly just an 'interviewer', that was Mrs Merton!
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00438/Mrs-Merton-S1-011_6_438780a.jpg

Dodge
06/09/2010, 11:22 AM
Aye, she asked George Best what attracted him to his then wife (a former Air Stewardess) "apart from the duty free"

dahamsta
06/09/2010, 11:39 AM
Yeah but her heart has been broken and her trust in the father of her child has been shattered so while I would love the monetary compensation, I wouldnt take her pain.

Look at a picture of Rooney. Hasn't she suffered enough?

Dodge
06/09/2010, 11:41 AM

While every premiership footballer has tramps literally throwing themselves at him, poor Wayne still has to pay

gaiscíoch
06/09/2010, 1:18 PM
We all know he was having problems scoring but €1,200 to hit the target is a bit much.....

Mr A
06/09/2010, 1:28 PM
On a more serious note, I think nobody comes out of this well.

Rooney- obviously. Plonker.
The hooker- seems to think it was all Wayne's fault. There was two of you in it you skank.
NOTW- happy to humiliate everyone involved to sell a few papers. While the public may be interested (unfortunately) there is no public interest here as far as I'm concerned. These are people's private lives at the end of the day.

Spudulika
06/09/2010, 2:02 PM
After starting this I have to comment that Wayne's behaviour is not right, you can't condone it and you can't accept it, and now he'll get booted from the family home and become a weekend Dad, though this depends on whether Colleen has a backbone. Reading the story I felt quite disgusted by how it was all put - and came to the following conclusions - 1. he has the staying power of a lame greyhound, 2. he's not to be trusted when he's p**sed up, 3. he tends to be leathered out of his head regularly, 4. will the hooker be arrested now after outing herself? 5. will the "shop" be investigated for it's part in all this 6. was this a story waiting to happen or because he had a bad World Cup?

Lionel Ritchie
06/09/2010, 2:11 PM
Adding to Spudulikas list of questions -on the basis of the principal, which I saw outlined in an episode of CSI once upon a time, that you don't pay a prostitute to have sex with you but rather to leave afterwards -is Wayne Rooney not entitled to a full refund?

Spudulika
06/09/2010, 2:17 PM
Or at least a tax rebate (there's a song called the Jolly BUtcher Man which has the line - now can you give me back me change - in relation to srvices rendered, 9 months later the girl arrives at his shop ,hands him a baby and says - here ya go).

It's a horribly written article, which is why I added point 6, are they going after him because he's no longer the big hero for England?

Lionel Ritchie
06/09/2010, 3:01 PM
I doubt they would've (or from their diminished mental capacity and perspective) could've sat on a story like that right throughout the WC if they had it on the back boiler. They'd have been worried someone else'd break it before them.

If they'd had it I imagine they'd have broken it the Sunday before Englands last warm up game so they could spin it out right throughout the tournament. It's quite disgusting really ...in all aspects.

Mr A
06/09/2010, 3:25 PM
Robbo Robson (http://robborobson.blogspot.com/?zx=be9c0c610c12bcd2) makes an excellent point in terms of this not really being anyone's business and also when wondering whether the hooker has her tax affairs in order.

Hopefully the Inland Revenue are on the phone to her classiness as we speak.

EAFC_rdfl
06/09/2010, 3:29 PM
Robbo Robson (http://robborobson.blogspot.com/?zx=be9c0c610c12bcd2) makes an excellent point in terms of this not really being anyone's business and also when wondering whether the hooker has her tax affairs in order.

Hopefully the Inland Revenue are on the phone to her classiness as we speak.
jays i missed him on the bbc site!thanks for that link, thats the evening wasted now for me jackpot!!

Mr A
06/09/2010, 3:34 PM
Class blog. He's even less restrained now that he's off the BBC. His blog when England went out of the World Cup was superb.

shakermaker1982
06/09/2010, 5:26 PM
Is this a surprise? At least this one wasn't a granny. 1200 for 2 minutes does sound a lot though.

If his missus has any sense she'll drop him like a stone.

KK77
07/09/2010, 11:19 AM
Hardly a shock he's been found out in the end. Money can buy you a lot but not brains.

juan
07/09/2010, 7:15 PM
She probably thought she was shagging Shrek.

tetsujin1979
08/09/2010, 10:42 AM
Interesting article from ex-Spurs player Rohan Ricketts on this: http://www.sabotagetimes.com/football-sport/diary-of-a-pro-footballer-the-truth-about-sex-and-footballers/

Lim till i die
08/09/2010, 7:50 PM
Was reading the Daily Mail yesterday (I know, I know, I was in a doctors waiting room ok!) and I love Waynes brass neck approach to the whole thing.

Apparently he's told Coleen if she has a problem she knows where the door is.

He also told her parents that if they've a problem they can hand back the keys to the mansion he bought them and move back to the council estate he dragged them up out of!! (or something to that effect I was a bit sedated at the time!)

I know I shouldn't but.........

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/04_01/rooneyPA0904_468x514.jpg

strangeirish
08/09/2010, 8:01 PM
She probably thought she was shagging Shrek.
She wouldn't have charged Shrek!

Mr A
08/09/2010, 11:04 PM
Apparently the hooker's parents have apologised to Colleen and family.

danthesaint
09/09/2010, 9:45 PM
Just watching mock the week, russell howard came up a class song (to the tune of knick-knack paddy-whack)

Wayne Rooney... shagged a whore,
we all thought he couldnt score

his wife gonna take his money from the bank,
next time wayne have a w*nk.

juan
10/09/2010, 12:48 AM
Just watching mock the week, russell howard came up a class song (to the tune of knick-knack paddy-whack)

Wayne Rooney... shagged a whore,
we all thought he couldnt score

his wife gonna take his money from the bank,
next time wayne have a w*nk.
That'll be sang on the weekend.

Wolfie
10/09/2010, 12:29 PM
Apparently the hooker's parents have apologised to Colleen and family.

That's very decent of TJ and his Missus. It must be embarassing for them.

prince20
10/09/2010, 12:38 PM
Whats the difference between Wayne Rooney and Heather Mills?
Heather Mills still has one leg to stand on!!

Closed Account 2
10/09/2010, 2:57 PM
Apparently the everton fans are going to be singing "no woman, no kai" to rooney tomorrow...