PDA

View Full Version : Dolans a ****ing bluffer................

Flynninio
24/04/2004, 11:32 AM
this man is ****ing braindead.he has no tactics all he does is ****ing moan and talk complete crap.i thought his strenght would be his motivation. gutless *******, these ****s are a disgrace........ :mad: :mad: :mad: . :mad:

ccfcgirl
24/04/2004, 12:42 PM
i think at this stage dolans in it for the money

Eric
24/04/2004, 1:16 PM
Have to admit I'm starting to change my views on him, talks a great game and all that but seems more a PR guy than manager

thecorner
24/04/2004, 1:21 PM
this man is ****ing braindead.he has no tactics all he does is ****ing moan and talk complete crap.i thought his strenght would be his motivation. gutless *******, these ****s are a disgrace........ :mad: :mad: :mad: . :mad:

find it very hard to disagree with any of the above

SÓC
25/04/2004, 1:50 AM
Bollóx bollóx and more bollóx.

Any one who wants to call Dolan a bluffer should read his program notes from the Drogs game.

He's the only person talking sense.

The only bluffers I see are those who though that we had any chance of winning the league this season, despite what Dolan and Lennox were telling the fans. Fcuk it even when we beat St. Rats Dolan told the fans to be paitent, he wasnt going to use one moment in the sun to "bluff" he told the god honest truth.

A face
25/04/2004, 2:46 AM

SÓC ... to be honest, i think people only want to hear what they want to hear, they have been telling themselves we are going to do X, Y and X yet they dont realise we aren't anywhere near it yet. There are alot of positives at the club but to add two and three and get forty eight is simply wrong and the person doing the maths is to blame. The club is doing a good job of punching above its weight at the moment but it is not getting the credit it deserves.

BOF
25/04/2004, 10:10 AM
Any one who wants to call Dolan a bluffer should read his program notes from the Drogs game.

Im re reading his program notes as i write this. I still cant make sense of them. They are a mixture of rant, nonsence and psychobabble. So "what has changed is expectation, anticipation" Thats why a lot of the posts including me are ****edoff. We are going backwards from last season. City have been poor to date and out position in the table reflects this. Instrad of kicking onwards we have gone backwards. However poor we were against Shels we were much worse against a very ordinary Drogs side. Last season we would have won that match 3-0.

This is Dolan's second season---he is gonna suceed of fail on the results. We gotta be making progress not boing backwards

far from gruntled

brendan

thecorner
25/04/2004, 10:19 AM
we might not win the league but the league table does not make nice viewing now

also 4 points from 4 games in the cross also isnt very good,is it

and considering 3 of them came against home farm everton dublin city, that means 1 point from 9 in the cross

flynninio does make valid points

jofyisgod
25/04/2004, 11:45 AM
Lads,
We're all annoyed, disgruntled, ashamed, etc, etc, with City's performances over the last few weeks. We all also want them to turn it around.
I think it's time that instead of booing and giving out, we started singing louder, and giving the lads a bit more support. I mean, they know they're doing sh1te, Pat knows it too, they don't need us telling them again and again. They want to turn it around too...

UP THE REBEL ARMY!

A face
25/04/2004, 1:11 PM
I think it's time that instead of booing and giving out, we started singing louder, and giving the lads a bit more support.

UP THE REBEL ARMY!

The time is now .... it has been said that the booing etc. is not helping ..... so try something else, like supporting the team. If you have been ... as said above ... shout louder ..... and if you haven't been supporting then now would be a welcome time to start. Simple as that lads !!

Citygirl
25/04/2004, 3:38 PM
away to pats we sung the whole game..there was plenty of noise from all of us away supporters and the lads fed off of that..they were brilliant that night..we need to get that kind of atmosphere at the cross and to be honest i dont think the atmosphere has been that great at the cross since the dublin city game..i know you're all gonna say that the atmosphere is dead because of the way the lads have been playing...the shed has been dead all season..sorry now to those who have been making an attempt but in the second half friday night i was in the shed and i could here the kids in the family enclosure singing!!the kids cant be expected to get the whole place going..so come on lads lets get a great atmosphere going at the next home game and you never know what might happen.....

Echo Boy
26/04/2004, 12:10 PM
I think the majority of City fans are a bunch of whingers who expect City to be winning leagues year in year out, when the fact of the matter is we are an ordinary team (always have been) whose only chance of winning silverware is the Cup. Even though our crowds are the biggest in the EL, the commercial sponsorship does not match the likes of Shels and Bohs. I have heard from a reliable source that both those teams have a turnover which double the City turnover, Hence we cannot compete in wages term and consquently football terms also. WE WILL NEVER WIN THE LEAGUE AGAIN !!!!!!! So just enjoy the football , support the team and stop whinging.

thecorner
26/04/2004, 12:13 PM
Hence we cannot compete in wages

thats bullsh!t

Echo Boy
26/04/2004, 12:16 PM
So why did Greg Leave ??????

pete
26/04/2004, 5:17 PM
Even though our crowds are the biggest in the EL, the commercial sponsorship does not match the likes of Shels and Bohs. I have heard from a reliable source that both those teams have a turnover which double the City turnover, Hence we cannot compete in wages term and consquently football terms also.

Shel$ do make a lot of money from Tolka & extra commecial stuff but no reason city can't start to brideg the gap. Bohs seem to make most their cash from supporter extra donations 'n stuff. Both dub teams are in europe which means extra advertising etc...

I'd be surprised if any irish club could match the 750k shirt sponsorshipo deal city announced this year. City charhe only €10 versus €12-15 at Bohs/Shel$ so becomes simple maths then.

5k * €10 = 50k
3k * €15 = 45k

City have a big advance in being able to pay lower wages compared to the pale cos cash goes much further in Cork.

ccfcman
26/04/2004, 6:29 PM
first two posters have a striking dumb&dumber resemblance

ccfcman
26/04/2004, 6:30 PM
I think the majority of City fans are a bunch of whingers who expect City to be winning leagues year in year out,.
fans dont expect we want/aspire to win the league.and thats a swooping generalisation

Martinho II
26/04/2004, 9:59 PM
Lads,
We're all annoyed, disgruntled, ashamed, etc, etc, with City's performances over the last few weeks. We all also want them to turn it around.
I think it's time that instead of booing and giving out, we started singing louder, and giving the lads a bit more support. I mean, they know they're doing sh1te, Pat knows it too, they don't need us telling them again and again. They want to turn it around too...

UP THE REBEL ARMY!

I know what ye r feelin like lads, da town had made a pretty poor start to the season and I heard from a very reliable source in the club that the young players were terrified to cum to flancare due to the abuse and criticism cumin fromn the terraces. so the solution - since the 2nd half of the Shels game the Town support has being a lot more vocal and louder. Saturday was the best performance by both the team and supporters so far. lesson: get behind the team more players need encouragement and respond to positive vibes.

Flynninio
26/04/2004, 11:00 PM
dolan has bought to many players into squad. to many below average players and physically small players, he got rid of greg because of money yet if he cut down squad and paid bigger bobs like bohs n shels for better players we would be more successful.
we have about 40 in squad yet not a decent midfielder between them.

A face
27/04/2004, 12:23 AM
To be fair, there isn't 40 in the squad but i see what you're saying.

Éanna
27/04/2004, 10:56 AM
dolan has bought to many players into squad.
last season people were saying we hadn't enough players.

to many below average players and physically small players,
who?

he got rid of greg because of money
you know that how?

yet if he cut down squad and paid bigger bobs like bohs n shels for better players we would be more successful.
because it really is that easy :rolleyes: We just walk up to good players and say "here ya go, there's some money,win us the league" Dunno why none of us thought of it before :rolleyes:

Flynninio
27/04/2004, 5:23 PM
eanna - i never said last season we had small squad i always said we had to many **** players especially in midfield and we needed to get top players. that is a simple fact. are we to settle for average players. rovers paying greg double his wages how the **** is that the case , i tell ya cos they dont have huge squad like us.with regards average and lacking physically- kearney sweeney are way to small in my opoinion - and fenn and goerge arent going to win many battles on pitch did you not go to shels or waterford game???????fenn is lazy and windy. he cannot be expected to win much ball for us we still need a reynolds in team and even when we had him to win title we needed a good partner for him. we are moving backwards and gamble is another midget but hopefully he turn out to be special if he arrives.
ill be roaring them on in dublin friday night but i just fear the worst..

Éanna
28/04/2004, 6:12 PM
eanna - i never said last season we had small squad i always said we had to many **** players especially in midfield and we needed to get top players.
I know you didn't say it, I'm said other people said it. Who are the ****e players you're talking about? Thats what I want to know!

rovers paying greg double his wages how the **** is that the case , i tell ya cos they dont have huge squad like us.
what was the point of us doubling his wages only for him to sit on the bench?

i tell ya cos they dont have huge squad like us.with regards average and lacking physically- kearney sweeney are way to small in my opoinion - and fenn and goerge arent going to win many battles on pitch did you not go to shels or waterford game???????
I did and i agree that George and fenn won't win battles. Kearney has hardly played, but he IS considered good enough for the Ireland U21's so he must be doing something right! Sweeneyis more than able to fight a midfield battle, I saw him do it in the first division last season- he just needs to get used to the Premier IMO

fenn is lazy and windy. he cannot be expected to win much ball for us we still need a reynolds in team and even when we had him to win title we needed a good partner for him.
He is, and I'm far from impressed with him. we do need a player like the Rat, but who do you suggest? There's not many players of that quality in the league!