PDA

View Full Version : Moses

pete
30/10/2001, 4:25 PM
Man of the moment gets his own poll..................

Any constructive suggestions other options...?

James
30/10/2001, 4:35 PM
well pete I want to vote for both 2 and 4
what now?

Éanna
30/10/2001, 4:44 PM
Originally posted by James
what now?
Join the club. In fairness to him he's been great for the club, but it's time he got himself sorted out. Either he gets on with life and gets behind the team or he should be told where to stick it- thing is, he's only the loudest- there are quite a few like him: the "we-hate-morley" brigade and so on. He's not the only one.

pete
30/10/2001, 4:45 PM

Use one of your other personalities? ;)

I don't seem to be able to edit the options...maybe cos me not moderator in this section...

Gary
30/10/2001, 5:08 PM
I am also of the opinion that he should be punished for what happened on sunday. A few match suspension maybe?. If this were a televised game he may even be looking at a life time ban. What he did was idiotic in the extreme.

A face
31/10/2001, 8:30 AM
If this were a televised game he may even be looking at a life time ban. What he did was idiotic in the extreme.

It was televised ......... and yes ........ it did look bad, not as bad as O'Neill though.

Snatch
31/10/2001, 10:44 AM
Moses is indeed a vital supporter at the Cross. Just because he has led the fans vocally for years some pretenders are trying to knock him off his throne.
I know not every one can agree with all his antics but he is a piece of our Cork City collective history. It was great to see his renegade spirit in action last Sunday.

Thank you for all the memories Moses.
:)

Neil
31/10/2001, 11:23 AM
Complete idiot. Throw the ***** out for good.

A face
31/10/2001, 12:32 PM
His humour sometimes is brilliant. He is very sharp and witty, and he is vocal with it too and does get a laugh, I think half the shed are afraid to say boo with all the "Yes kids" in action, the minute you try and support, they are down on them, taking the **** or telling them shut up. You would wonder sometimes why they come at all, 'cos it aint to support City anyway. No to "yes kids"

Snatch
31/10/2001, 1:21 PM
What are "Yes Kids"?

Sid
31/10/2001, 1:24 PM
I don't stand in the shed, so I don't hear what the hell he be on about. But he still gives me a laugh. Until last Sunday I was convinced he was the bloke in the bin in Seasame Street.

pete
31/10/2001, 1:31 PM
Throw the ***** out for good

How come that wasn't censured? :eek:

Neil
31/10/2001, 2:53 PM
Originally posted by Snatch
What are "Yes Kids"?
Like 'Yes Men' but smaller?

To me, they are the little idiots up the back of the Shed who basically copy everything that Moses says and does. If Moses says 'For **** sake Morley ya ******..', then the idiots say 'Yeah, for **** sake Morley, ya ******'.

Gary
31/10/2001, 5:46 PM
Originally posted by Snatch
Moses is indeed a vital supporter at the Cross. Just because he has led the fans vocally for years some pretenders are trying to knock him off his throne.
I know not every one can agree with all his antics but he is a piece of our Cork City collective history. It was great to see his renegade spirit in action last Sunday.

Thank you for all the memories Moses.

You are extracting the urine there i presume there Snatch, me ol mucker.

BTW there is a rather important pm for you from me concerning what we spoke about a few weeks back. Check it at the bottom right hand corner.

dahamsta
31/10/2001, 5:59 PM
How come that wasn't censured?

Probably because if I did, Gerry would come in and say something along the lines of:

"What if I wanted to say 'I *****ed my finger'?"

adam

Snatch
01/11/2001, 11:20 AM
I was deadly serious what I said about Moses. There is much more to following CCFC than dreaming of how they will become a successful professional club with thousands of model fans. Its also about seeing the auld faces on a Sunday afternoon down the Cross, listening to the Gruntler rant about everything, trying to keep track of Finbarr in his green cardigan as he searchs for stray balls in gardens, watching Tom the Gom make match predictions to the ambulance drivers. One such beloved feature of the Sunday afternoon ritual is listening to the jesting of Moses. He has been an essential part of the Cork City experience for years and without him are Sunday afternoons would be a little less fulfilling.

By the way GWA, how do I get this pm?

Gerry Desmond
01/11/2001, 1:01 PM
Originally posted by Vetinari
How come that wasn't censured?

Probably because if I did, Gerry would come in and say something along the lines of:

"What if I wanted to say 'I *****ed my finger'?"

adam

I'm getting a reputation almost as bad as Joe's is...:D

I'll leave you to decide whether it should have been censured or censored, however.

Gerry

Gunthers Mask
02/11/2001, 11:43 AM
I voted Moses was great but I was very close to voting idiot and I feel his actions last Sunday were dumb.Gerry why not make a poll on censor ship sure theres on on everything else!!

Gerry Desmond
02/11/2001, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Gunthers Mask
Gerry why not make a poll on censor ship sure theres on on everything else!!

You'll hafta ask a moderator about that, GM, I'm only a small fish around here... :)

Gerry