PDA

View Full Version : One of the strangest bannings ever?

Rasputin
20/08/2010, 4:30 PM
TBH I would reserve the most bizarre disciplinary decision by the FAI for giving Rovers a fine for the abuse of Jason Mc Guinneass for being a racist *******.
"Give Racism the red card" indeed.

Model Club
21/08/2010, 1:58 PM
Poor old Gary Twigg, Michael O Niell and Shams are being hard done by, I think its brought a tear to my glass eye

Your japs-eye you mean!

poster
21/08/2010, 10:06 PM
I'd throw the book and bottle at him.

Model Club
21/08/2010, 10:37 PM
I'd throw the book and bottle at him.

Please elaborate.Have you a specific reason for your feelings or is it just the jersey the chap was wearing or do you hold such a view for every player who "winds up" opposition fans?

sligo23
21/08/2010, 11:28 PM
Please elaborate.Have you a specific reason for your feelings or is it just the jersey the chap was wearing or do you hold such a view for every player who "winds up" opposition fans?
He was making a joke, you knob!!

Model Club
22/08/2010, 12:06 AM
He was making a joke, you knob!!

Ah the infamous sligo humour:bulgy:backed up with personal abuse for good measure.

Way to debate you guys:rolleyes:

Charlie Darwin
22/08/2010, 12:12 AM
It was a joke (and a fairly good one).

WoodquayBoy
22/08/2010, 12:22 AM
Just watching MatchOf The Day (is it okay to admit that!!) and after Arshavin scored against Blackpool, he ran and celebrated in front of the Blackpool fans, and ran a lot closer to them than Twigg. Was he booked? Was he f***. Will he get a suspension for provocative behaviour? Will he f***. If Twigg is banned, it is another laughable decision in our league

bingoballs
22/08/2010, 9:51 AM
Your japs-eye you mean!
If my japs eye was weeping i would use your shamrock rovers jersey to wipe away the tears

Model Club
22/08/2010, 12:55 PM
If my japs eye was weeping i would use your shamrock rovers jersey to wipe away the tears

I don't have a jersey(Jesreys make you sweat!),but if your stuck,I kow a man who does!
http://www.shamrockrovers.ie/shop/stadium-club-shop

thischarmingman
22/08/2010, 2:19 PM
I don't have a jersey(Jesreys make you sweat!),but if your stuck,I kow a man who does!
http://www.shamrockrovers.ie/shop/stadium-club-shop

If you two must 'banter' online at least do it with a modicum of wit please, you're boring everyone.