PDA

View Full Version : Limerick Premier 2010/11

thomas72
20/08/2010, 5:33 PM
Boro arrived at 6:25 because they were doing a warm up down in the boro i seen them myself so wat are u talking about waiting on 2 players get your facts right before u start talking stupid...the ref done very fair alright but boro only got 2 players booked the rest were carew park players and the cards were deserved to all the players maybe the ref should of giving a red card 2 1 or 2 players the challenges were very tough out of the carew park players there disapline is awful!!!!

were you sniffing petrol out of the cars or were you even there because that is the biggest load if rubbish iv ever read on here. 3 senior boro men were in the ground at 6:10 and told carew park management what was going on when they were asked were the boro was the game is off in 15mins another boro man arrived on 5mins later and said the exact same thing it seems you are trying to cover the truth arriving with 11 players on the first game of the season i know what i believe. as red cards and carews discipline as i said stay away from the cars 6 carew players were booked 2 for asking the ref about contantly blowing for offside another couple were got for trying to block the clearance for the backs the boro player did not even go to ground but ya there reds alright cop yourself on

but its very sad to see an excellant club like the boro in such a state i really hope they come oout of it im sure they will

daisycutter
20/08/2010, 5:52 PM
in fairness club like carew park calling boro a state they finish ahead of ye every year plus when is the last time mighty carew park won anything :disdain::disdain: yere just pack of alcos last few years
ooh thats very harsh striker,who are the other 3 players that view comm didn't want to sign.heard brian collopy playing for ye sun.any truth?ye'll need more than him to stop the pike rovers lot,mc'garry is in for a rough ride off the pike forward's.you seem to know a lot whats going on up there,have you someone on the inside.?????

white line
20/08/2010, 5:56 PM
in fairness club like carew park calling boro a state they finish ahead of ye every year plus when is the last time mighty carew park won anything :disdain::disdain: yere just pack of alcos last few years

thats a disgraceful comment striker your an idiot simple as that more so since carew have a very very young team i see a ban coming :)

jman
20/08/2010, 5:59 PM
i agree with you white line carew park are a very good young side and wont be a push over this year and come the end of the season they will be no where near the bottom of the league and that will sicken alot of clubs around

jman
20/08/2010, 6:01 PM
why cant people just come on here and talk about there own clubs