PDA

View Full Version : Newstalk 106 fans forum....

Colm
22/04/2004, 5:48 PM
You can hear yours truly (probably making an absolute fool of myself!) representing the Rebel Army on Newstalk 106's fans forum tonight between 8 and 9pm.

i think you can listen at newstalk106.ie (http://www.newstalk106.ie)

yur man
22/04/2004, 10:17 PM
**** it anyway

i always forget the fans forum. i only listen to that station if i know eLeague stuff will be on but i end up forgettin :(

listened to a fans forum before but it was all duuubs

how did it go? did they understand ya :)

A face
22/04/2004, 11:36 PM
So how did it go ??

Colm
23/04/2004, 8:59 AM
It was enjoyable. We spoke about City and other el issues, there was also a Pats fan, Shels fan and Rovers fan on the panel.... I don't think Fintan Cassidy (the Shels fan) was too happy with my comments about Shelbourne's style of play! One thing everyone agreed on though was that Waterford's style of play is not good for the league!
I also managed to upset a listener who texted in asking "why do we have to listen to a moaning Cork fan on a Dublin station". :)

max power
23/04/2004, 9:03 AM
oh i heard it alright......i liked that text about what are cork doin on a dublin radio station.....but on the waterford thing, lets face it..the players are being paid to win games and that is what they are doing and as you used by someone else some where else.....by any means necessary, it works, just look at the table for the proof, try it cork and maybe you'll be surprised

NorthoftheLee
23/04/2004, 9:17 AM
oh i heard it alright......i liked that text about what are cork doin on a dublin radio station.....but on the waterford thing, lets face it..the players are being paid to win games and that is what they are doing and as you used by someone else some where else.....by any means necessary, it works, just look at the table for the proof, try it cork and maybe you'll be surprised

suprised yes.....happy no...........would not like to pay and watch that ****e every week.....I thought the eL had moved on from those dark days of kick **** football...........

max power
23/04/2004, 9:20 AM
well if it brought success and trophies i don't think too many would mind, if waterford win a trophy with that football this season and corks fancy footwork wins them nothing then a point has been proven, if you can't beat them ( and it clear you can't ) then join them, well at least for your match against them anyway.....

thecorner
23/04/2004, 9:27 AM
suprised yes.....happy no...........would not like to pay and watch that ****e every week.....I thought the eL had moved on from those dark days of kick **** football...........

we all seemed happy enough to see jack charlton take us to the world cup finals with a shocking but yet effective style of football

we might not like it but its working for them

what would u prefer to see. city play good football and being content with with finishing in mediocore positions or play this "kick ****" style" and win trophies

i know what id prefer and heres a hint. its not the good football

max power
23/04/2004, 9:34 AM
put simply...by any means necessary......

eoinh
27/04/2004, 1:45 PM
corks fancy footwork

i dont think we've played much of that, unfortunately.

patsh
27/04/2004, 4:26 PM
we all seemed happy enough to see jack charlton take us to the world cup finals with a shocking but yet effective style of football

"All" ????
Speak for yourself.

Éanna
27/04/2004, 4:31 PM
"All" ????
Speak for yourself.
ditto. I'm still amazed that some people got so excited about the England reserves hoofing their way around the world in green shirts

eoinh
28/04/2004, 1:01 PM
i reckon the last two posters are the same fella.

stop answering your own posts :rolleyes:

thecorner
28/04/2004, 2:28 PM
couldn't aggree with you more bull, city won the league by playing it the way it should be played, attractive and good to watch, give that over some george graham wanabe any day of the week!!!!! fcuking tosser should fcuk off back to sucking his mothers paps!!!!!!

looks like the muppets are back on the board

ccfcman
28/04/2004, 2:30 PM
ditto. I'm still amazed that some people got so excited about the England reserves hoofing their way around the world in green shirts
u were complaining when matt holland scored against cameron in the world cup then?

wws
28/04/2004, 2:36 PM
well I certainly was....the english bastid dented our Joeys hopes of more World Cup glory!

Éanna
28/04/2004, 5:46 PM
u were complaining when matt holland scored against cameron in the world cup then?
I was talking about Charlton's team. And as far as I'm concerned the further away matt holland is from the ireland squad the better