PDA

View Full Version : Stuart O' Keefe

bwagner
19/08/2010, 1:45 PM
Just signed for Crystal Palace...anybody know anything about this lad ?
He must be eligible

seanfhear
19/08/2010, 6:00 PM
Just signed for Crystal Palace...anybody know anything about this lad ?
He must be eligibleWhen was the last time we had a Stuart (and I don't mean a king or a queen).

SkStu
19/08/2010, 10:09 PM
:( i coulda been a contender...

Stuey Byrne would be the closest having made no appearances at any age level for Ireland.

gastric
19/08/2010, 10:10 PM
Along with Garvan, Scannell, McCarthy, Lee and possibly Cadogan, another Championship Club turning green!

Adrock
19/08/2010, 10:47 PM
I wonder if, on England football forums , they start a thread every time an Irish player with an english sounding surname like Hunt, Reid, Andrews or Coleman plays a professional match, enquiring if they might like or be entitled to play for them? :confused:
You never know what to believe when it comes to stories about Steven Ireland's grandparents but there was the one about one of them being English. Pity noone tipped them off or he might actually have an international future to look forward to.

DannyInvincible
19/08/2010, 11:40 PM
You never know what to believe when it comes to stories about Steven Ireland's grandparents but there was the one about one of them being English. Pity noone tipped them off or he might actually have an international future to look forward to.

Apparently, Stephen Ireland was also eligible to play for Italy. :/

Sullivinho
20/08/2010, 12:25 AM
Apparently, Stephen Ireland was also eligible to play for Italy. :/

An international option for each of his personalities. Splendid.

dr_peepee
20/08/2010, 9:36 AM
I wonder if, on England football forums , they start a thread every time an Irish player with an english sounding surname like Hunt, Reid, Andrews or Coleman plays a professional match, enquiring if they might like or be entitled to play for them? :confused: .

Ha!! The first thing I did when I seen Aaron Hunt for Werder Bremen the other night was Google him to see if he was possibly eligable for us!!